Second Encounter

The Next Target

Kai leads the way as he was the one holding the tracker,with Chanyeol behind him.

He has uncover the icy room's access door's password as they got inside.The room is 
 
filled with fancy jewelries.
 
"Wow,they sure are the most beautiful yet expensive jewelries in the world." 
 
Chanyeol drooled, amazed.
 
"Here we go again with you and your girly mind.Focus,Yeol ." Kai rolled his eyes.
 
"Okay,okay.Sheesh." Chanyeol replied and he accidentally stepped on some square area on the floor.
The square floor slowly raised and displayed a pink box.
 
Kai then turned around as his eyes widened.He took a closer step and the tracker began to beeped.
 
"Your dorkiness sometimes usefull,Yeol.Inside this safety box.The password." He grinned.
 
"Lu Han, we need another password to access the damn safety box." Chanyeol informed Lu Han through the headset.
 
"I'll try,but it might take a minute or so." Lu Han replied.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Krys,this way." Victoria said as Krystal followed.
 
They head to the icy room and found it was opened.
 
Krystal's eyes narrowed,*something's not right*
 
"Those people,the one Amber mentioned earlier.I think they're one step ahead of us," Victoria whispered as she pressed her body on the wall,ready to peek.
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Amber sped up to the other building's highest level,then proceed to the rooftop.She 
 
took big steps slowly and found the back profile of the brown-haired guy from earlier 
 
still there,busy searching on something or maybe hacking.Amber couldn't take a good look because she was still far away from him.
 
Lu Han managed to found the password and quickly informed it to Chanyeol then he noticed a small click that the door made when it was closed.
*Someone's here,no,to be exact Someone else's here,not just a random someone"
 
"Someone else's here,guys.Secure our target and get your asses out of the building 
now."he whispered as he closed his laptop and collected all his gadgets in a swift 
movement then stuffed those to his black backpack.
 
He wore his black mask without turning his body,he spoke in a firm tone.
 
"Who sent you?" 
 
Amber was taken aback,she thought he didn't notice her presence.
 
"The same question goes to you." Amber pointed a gun at him and reverse his 
question.
 
*Woman* Lu Han smirked.
 
He then climb the guard rail and looked back to her.
 
"One last question,who sent you?" He repeat his question, Amber just glared at him.
 
Lu Han took that as an answer." Oh Well, forget it" he said and jumped over from 
 
the building.
 
Amber's eyes widened at his sudden action and run towards the guard rail and look 
 
down, He threw a dart with rope tied to it,he then landed on a lower floor which 
 
make him easier to get down.
 
Lu Han looked up to her and make a salute move then run.
 
*Crazy guy* Amber thought as she watched him dissapeared.
 
"Vic,Krys, those people already has our target. Don't let them get away!" Amber said 
 
through the headset.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
 "What ---" Krystal's line interrupted by a sudden action infront of her.
 
Two guys ran out from the room,fast.
 
Krystal wasn't one of the best agent for nothing,she grabbed one of the guy's backpack and lucky her, the box with their target inside it was inside the backpack,which she grabbed in a split of a second.
 
Kai realized Chanyeol's wasn't in his side anymore and looked back,only to find their target was in the hand of a mysterious person,he didn't take any second and grabbed it back from he/she.
 
Krystal's black cap fell down as a result from the struggling action,revealing her long silky black wavy hair,She looked up to get a better view,because her long hair was in the way.
 
*A girl* Kai thought.
 
His eyes widened in surprise when her eyes met his.
 
*Those eyes..*
 
Krystal did the same, *Those eyes from the ball that night*
 
Kai came back to the reality and snatched it from her hands,and proceed to run with Chanyeol.
 
Krystal stood there,dumbfounded.*It happened so fast*.She still couldn't believe what she just saw with her  very own eyes, That guy.
Victoria tried to catched up with them,but a failure,they were too fast.
 
"You let them get away with our target ! What's wrong with you,Krys ?" Victoria scolded her.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
I updated, sorry for the late update T.T 
I hope you guys enjoyed reading it :D 
Subscribe and Comment ~
XOXOXO