Their daily lives part I

The Next Target

 

Hello mates !! 
It's been a while right?
Enjoy reading :D
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
F(x)'s condo 
06:00 AM
 
"Tare Tare Panda! Wake up F(X)!!" A Tare Panda alarm rang loudly throughout the room.
 
"Aaah~ New Day !" Victoria woke up and stretch a bit.
 
"OH Somebody shut that freakin Panda up !! I need sleep for god's sake !" Amber pressed her pillow tightly to her ears.
 
"I thought you said you have a morning class today.Aren't you going?" Victoria asked casually.
 
In a flash, Amber jumped out of the bed and dashed towards bathroom.
 
Victoria then headed towards Luna's room.
 
*knock knock*
 
"Luna, are you up?" 
 
"Yes,unnie ! Come on in !" An answer was heard from inside the room.
 
Victoria opened the door and found Luna doing a little exercise with her bed already done tidily.
 
*As expected from Luna* She smiled,satisfied. "Wash up after Amber finish alright?"
 
Luna nodded then Victoria closed the door and walked towards the last room.
 
"Okay,Maknaes ! You better wake up before I entered your room! " She said to herself.
 
"Sulli !! "
 
*no answer*
 
"Krystal!!" 
 
*also no answer*
 
" Okay I was so wrong for expecting " She took a deep breath before opening the door.
 
AND she found the two maknaes are still in a deep sleep, she then sighed hopelessly.
 
"Krystal , Sulli wake up both of you !!"
 
*NO RESPONSE*
 
She walked to Krystal's bed first since it's too hopeless to wake the giant baby up.
 
"Soojungie ! Wake up, you're gonna be late for school." Victoria shook the maknae's body.
 
"Urgh 5 more minutes, Umma.It's like.. 6 AM" she groaned as she turned her body to the other side and pressed her pillow against her ears.
 
"Yeah,it is 6 AM. But all of you need to wash up and eat breakfast,in case you forgot we only have two bathroom. Have you thought about that? I thought you're good at math?"
 
*zzz..*
 
"Seriously.."
 
The mother of the group then head towards the study table and took a water bottle.
 
"You're making me do this, Soojung-ah" then she pour the water out of it's bottle to her face.
 
"UMMA!" Krystal jumped out of the bed.
 
"Had no choice" Victoria shrugged casually then walked towards the giant baby.
 
She cupped her hands in both sides beside . "CHOI JINRI, WAKE UP YOU GIANT BABY!"
 
"Soojung-ah, come here." Then they literally jumped up and down on Sulli's bed,making the bed bouncing.
 
"Alright alright I'M UP!! Happy ?" Sulli finally woke up.
 
"Okay,come. I'll cook you breakfast." The umma finally completed her first duty,waking up the kids. She proceed to drag them to the kitchen,where the dining table is.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Seoul International High School
07:45 AM
 
"Oh there they are !" A guy shout as a signal then the other guys swarmed in the school's main gate,ready to welcome their school goddesses.
 
They are all so busy,fixing their ties,brushing their hair,some of them held roses in their hands,everything.
It's always the same,every single day.
 
Sulli and Krystal walked towards their school's entrance.
 
"Soojung-ssi, Good morning !"
 
"Jinri-ssi, you look amazing today!" 
 
"Sunyoung-ssi, my angel"
 
"Jinri-ssi , my sweety pie"
 
"Soojung-ssi, will you be my girlfriend?"
 
"Sunyoung-ssi, I prepared some sweets for you"
 
"Soojung-ssi, I booked tickets to Bahamas for the two of us!"
 
"Jinri-ssi I love you!"
 
Everything was heard as they passed the crowd. They would receive roses,and confessions everyday,even their lockers is full of gifts and love letters.
 
Krystal,Luna,and Sulli just smiled politely as they tried to get out of the crowd, they always arrived in their classes just exactly when the bell rang.
They have to come early everyday,or they wouldn't make it in time because of the "morning blessings". 
Krystal and Sulli are in the same class,sophomores.while Luna's is different since she's a senior.
 
"That was tiring."Luna wiped off some sweat on her forehead.
"Sulli-ah,Krystal-ah,go. My class is this way."
"See you at lunch" She waved cheerfully.
 
Krystal and Sulli finally arrived in their class,as always,exactly when the bell rang.They sighed and walked to their seats.
 
"Okay,students. Open the history book page 58."
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
End of Chapter 7
 
Okay guys,I'm going on vacation tomorrow so I thought I should update today !
Hehe Bon voyage !
An early Happy New Year for you guys !
See you next year :D