Possibilities

The Next Target

 

"Okay,nice job tonight. Anything suspicious?" Kim Junsu,the chairman asked.
 
"I'm afraid it's not anything,sir. But anyone." Krystal replied.
 
Junsu raised an eyebrow asking the two girls to continue.
 
"There was someone else other than us targetting Boris earlier in the party." Sulli answered.
"Could it be that they're sent by JUNO?"
 
"Umm..It could be possible."Junsu answered and nodded,his usual playful eyes darkened and became serious.Then he pull out some folder and give it to them.
 
"Your next mission, report it to me if those guys appear again next time"
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Meanwhile ...
 
Two guys were speeding up on their sport cars.
 
Kai picked up and clipped his bluetooth headset on his right ear.
 
"Sehun-ah, I saw you were eyeing some girls instead of Boris" he said.
 
"Speak for yourself,Kai. You were flirting with a girl on Creamy White dress."
 
Kai stayed silent and fall in a deep thought.
*That girl,the one with the most gorgeous eyes I had ever seen*
 
"Kai, man,you still there?" Sehun spoke through the headset and sound his car's honk.
 
Kai woke up from his thoughts and turned his head to his left,Seeing Sehun looked at him from his own car, a smirk was visible on his face,Kai smirked back and turn his attention back to the road.
 
"The loser report back alone to JUNO tonight." Kai said slyly as he sped up,leaving Sehun alone.
 
"Aish,Kai you little bastard !" Sehun cursed as Kai's car was now out of sight.
 
He could hear him chuckle through his headset.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
>>>Fast Forward<<<
 
It was night time already.
Employees have gotten home and the company was now empty with only leaving a guard who's responsible for the night shift.
 
A small dart flew in the air and landed on the guard's neck,in a matter of second his head flew to the monitor desk and he fell asleep.
 
The baby-faced guy eyed him through the binoculars and make an okay sign.Lu Han had always been the best archer,after all.
 
"Make sure you shut down those cameras and CCTVs,I'll inform if somebody appears"
 
"Show time" Chanyeol grinned as he,Kai,Sehun entered the building.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Amber kicked the guard post's door,ready to take him down.
 
"Oh?" she then turn the guard's head to the other side using her feet,checking if he was really asleep and found a small dart sticked on his neck.
 
"That's strange.." she scratched the back of her head.
 
Then she just realize something.
 
"Guys, I think somebody's here before us !" she said through the headset.
 
"Okay,we're going in now" Victoria answered,Krystal nodded.
 
Amber grabbed her binocular and saw a guy busy working with a laptop and some gadgets on the rooftop of the other building.
 
"I'm certain that 'somebody' is still in there,be careful" Amber then informed through the headset.
 
"Got it" Krystal answered.
 
*No matter who they are,I hope they don't get it before us*
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
End of Chapter 2
 
Yoohoo !! Subsribe and Comment guise ~
Tell me what you think (^o^)~