Boyfriend - Girlfriend

The Next Target
A phone vibrated on his uniform pocket, the owner instantly took it out and slid it on.
 
"A yo high school bro !" A slightly deep voice spoke through the phone.
 
"How many times have I told you not to call me that, huh Doughnut?" Kai clucked his tongue irritatedly.
 
The 'so-called Doughnut' chuckled,
"You know you're still a little brother to me, Kai." 
 
"Show-off"
 
"Hey listen, Taem's coming back from Switzerland today. We're thinking about throwing a small gathering tonight." D.O explained.
 
"I'm listening" Kai rolled his eyes.
 
"At Suho's tonight, so you coming? Oh and tell Sehun,too."
 
"Sure. Make sure you cook looots of delicious food, Mr. Chef" He teased and grinned, he could almost see D.O frowning on the other side.
 
D.O , known for being one of the chemistry expert and skilled agent of the company and also famous around girls for his y smirk.
There's one thing others don't know about him except EXO. He is a cook, a great one to be exact. He may look dashing to people,
but none other than the mother of EXO, who roam around in hello kitty apron in the house.
 
 
"D.O? What's up?" Se Hun asked as Kai hung up on D.O .
 
Kai copy paste to Se Hun what D.O had told him.
 
"Nice, aren't you excited? Your bro's coming back"
 
Kai nodded as he turned his focus back to his food.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Oppa!" Sulli brightened up as soon as she hears the caller's voice.
"Why didn't you tell me you're coming back today? I could've picked you up at the airport." She pretends to pout although she knew he couldn't see her.
 
"I wanted to surprise you." Taemin chuckled.
"Were you surprised?" 
 
"Of course ! How are you oppa? Did you do fine with the work? They didn't give you hard time,did they? " She asked.
"But still, you should've notify me beforehand." Sulli insisted.
 
"It was okay,and no they didn't.Jinri-ah, I know you have school to attend, that's why I didn't ask you to pick me up. 
So, don't skip class and be a good girl, kay?" Taemin smiled as he pull his luggage out of the airport.
 
"Hmph. I'm still mad at you, you know?" Sulli pouted cutely.
"How about dinner tonight? I really missed you,oppa"
 
"I can't,I already promised my friends that I'd gather with them tonight" Taemin answered, feeling guilty.
 
"Oppaaaa" She whined and kicked her foot like a child."How can you abandon this cute girlfriend of yours?"
 
"I'll make it up to you, promise."
"How about I pick you up tomorrow and we'll go on a date?" He suggested.
 
"Okay!" She chimed, finally giving in.
"Bye oppa, have fun with your friends tonight."
 
"See you tomorrow!" then she hanged up.
 
"Taemin?" Krystal and Luna chorused.
 
Sulli nodded entusiastically.
 
"Aah, it's so good to have a boyfriend." Krystal sighed.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Suho's penthouse
08.07 PM 
 
"Cheers for Taemin's comeback !" Jonghyun lifted his glass.
 
"Cheers !" the seventeen flower boys lifted their glasses and drink the content in one shot.
 
"So, Taemin-ah, did you find any y Swiss chicks?" Kai smirked.
 
"Dude! I just came back and that's the first thing you asked me !" Taemin smacked his bestfriend's head, laughing.
 
"Seriously though, do you have her number?"
 
"There you go again, there are chicks everywhere. But none caught my attention." Taemin answered and gulp on his wine.
 
"Why? You're wasting opportunity." Kai lightly punch his arm.
"Have You finally gave up your ladies man tag?"
 
"I have a girlfriend, man" Taemin smiled brightly.
 
"You do? Finally a serious one?" Kai teased.
 
"I was never a cassanova like you, Kim Jong In." Taemin laughed.
"I think this relationship is serious, I really love her."
 
"Congrats,bro.Why didn't you tell me before?"
 
"There wasn't a right time. How about you?
Have you found yourself a girlfriend yet? Or is there any girl you're interested in?" Taemin asked curiously.
 
Kai went on a silent mode. Images of her began swimming in his mind again.
Krystal Jung , Krystal Jung, Krystal Jung.
 
"Was that a yes?" Taemin blurted.
 
"I don't know,man." Kai scratched his head.
"There's this girl.. but..,nevermind that." 
 
"Wooo, somebody's in love" Taemin cooed and pushed him playfully.
 
"Am not !" 
 
"Don't try to deny, Kim Jong In. I've known you long enough to tell that you're in love." 
 
"Am not !" Kai insisted.
 
'or am I?' he questions in his mind.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Wahooo! Taemin's in the house baby ! Who have guessed he would make a cameo before I posted this chapter?
Anyway, guys. I've been planning to update and finally did so today.
Because, I'm going to Taiwan in the 16th !
I'll be away for a 3 weeks study tour with no laptop and sadly, there won't be updates.
Aaaah, Hope I'll met handsome taiwanese guy ! LOL kidding but hopping though.
Wish me luck on my study tour ! Love you