The Tasks

The Next Target
*Knock knock*
 
"Come in" answered a firm voice.
 
The door opened slightly, revealing a handsome guy with tall frame.
 
"Did you ask for me sir?" 
 
"I did. Have a seat, Kai." The guy who happened to be the boss of the company, JUNO ordered as the latter did as told.
 
JUNO walked to his work table and came back with a folder in his hands and hand them to Kai.
 
"This is your next job. All the useful information is inside that folder." He proceeds to his wardrobe and press his palm agains it.
The wardrobe moved slowly and a steel shelf made its entrance. He grabbed a black suitcase and threw them lightly to Kai who's sitting on his leather sofa.
 
"You'll be working solo for this task since Oh Sehun has his own. I'll appoint him as your partner when you need him."
 
"You know what to do" JUNO had his back facing Kai as he look outside for beautiful city view of Seoul.
 
Kai nooded in a firm manner as he stood up, his aura emitted self confidence. He was about to open the door when JUNO's voice stopped him.
 
"You must remember Kai, this ain't an easy task. Don't underestimate it."
 
Kai then held the doorknob and twisted it, leaving JUNO's office.
 
Little did they know, the exact same situation also happened in another side of the city.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Seoul Tower, South Korea
23:20 PM 
 
A strong gush of wind blew off her long straight black hair as the moonlight made its reflection on it.
Krystal Jung, wearing a black tanktop with a leather jacket outside it and body fit but elastic skinnies all in the same color.
Walking confidently towards the tower, she didn't realised another figure actually made his way towards that tower.
 
Kai, armed in his black wifebeater,leather jacket,and trousers all in the same colour made his way towards the tower.
He pulled his black cap covering his hair down to his nose to keep his identity safe.
 
Krystal arrived at the top floor of the tower which was the roof and pushed the heavy metal door.
She walked silently and saw a male figure talking on the phone, she could recognize the language the man was saying, Russian.
 
Before she took her step forward, a hand landed on her left shoulder. Feeling alarmed, she twisted that hand and a fight was caused.
 
The man on the phone recognized that he wasn't alone and swiftly jumped off the building, escaping.
The two people were to busy to realized their target had gone escaping.
 
The guy locked Krystal's arm behind her back, but Krystal being the best agent she is, her attempt of freeing her self was a success.
In a flash she slip off her small gun she slipped in her waist beforehand and pointed in to the guy, out of her expectation she was also being aimed by the guy.
 
They stood there, with their guns aimed at each other as another cold gush of wind blew off the night.
In an unexpected movement, Krystal's gun is on the ground before she could even reacted, she was pushed against the cold wall.
 
An strong arm crossed infront of her neck, Krystal tried to push that strong arm with her shoulder, That arm didn't even move an inch.
Finally she stopped fighting back realizing it's useless attempt and will only spend her remaining energy,one false movement could get her killed.
 
Krystal couldn't see the guy's face because his black cap was covering, she could feel him getting nearer than he already was.
His cheek is less than 3 centimetres from hers.
She could feel his breathing on her face then on her earlobe, sending chills all over her body.
 
"We meet again," 
 
"Krystal Jung." The guy whispered in his rather deep yet y voice.
 
He then backed away a little, and a naughty smirk decorated his face.
 
"Who are you?" Krystal finally spoke.
 
"My pleasure, Señorita." The guy removed his black cap.
 
The moonlight shined against his side profile, allowing Krystal to take a better look at his handsome features.
His sharp and dashing jawline, his pointy nose, and yet his dark orbs.
The eyes she's been dreaming of seeing again,wanting to meet those orbs that once trapped her. 
 
That man, that man who made her believe in destiny.
 
The smirk never left his lips.
 
"Kai, My name is Kai."
 
"Remember me?"
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Okaayy, so we're finally here ! 
I missed you guys ! I'm now officially a 11th grader ! Yay !
Now now, I have plenty of stories to tell you guys about my new major and class.
That means , New handsome guys to tell you ! LOL omg there's this amazingly perfect guy in my class that looks like Nichkhun !
I mean yeah well, he's handsome, smart, veeeerry kind, cute, fun to be with. What else a girl could ever wish for?
I'll tell you guys more about him in my next update.
So, how did you like the chapter? 
I've read all your comments wanting me to add more kaistal moments.
So here you go! The very beginning of Kaistal moments ! 
Subscribe and comment :D 
Thankiess ~