The Glass Elevator

The Next Target


'Alright, two can play the game.' Krystal thought.

Krystal dangerously leaned in in response to his action, shocking Kai in the process.

"With all respects, I don't." She challenged him, getting nearer to his earlobe, mirroring his gesture a moment ago. 

Seeing the man infront of her flinching, she boldly swept him of his feet, making his entire being collided with the cold ground.

Krystal ran towards the end of the building, swiftly jumped off it, leaving the great Kai rounded his eyes.

"Damn!", he banged the side of his fist to the ground,hard.

                                                                                                       ***

A black ducati stormed against the cold midnight wind.

'Awesome failure, Kai. Now she's gonna see you as a weak,helpless little .' he cursed in his mind.

Feeling a newfound fury burning in his chest, Kai accelerate the engine to its near maximum speed. 

A big truck did a sudden-break in not-so-safe distance from him, he almost didn't make it.

"Hey, watch it!" The truck driver hollered and muttered a train of curses.

Kai peered his head beside the truck, only to witness his mind-monopolied angel kept running without even minding to look back.

He tailed her until she stopped on her track infront of a condo, a street away from his own. 
Condos sure take big part of the city population. 
Kai slipped of his motorbike and hide behind a large decoration pillar.
He watched her everymove carefully, her taking her keys out, her riding the dark colored glass elevator.
Since the elevator glass is transparent, he could see her just fine as it took her to the top floor of the building. His eyes rounded when her eyes met his 

for a split second, and he automatically hide and blend with the pillar as the darkness did him a favor.

'Weird, I thought I saw his eyes just now.', Krystal thought, then shook her head a second later,"I must've seen wrongly."
 
She then got out of the elevator and open her room's door.

Kai appeared from his hiding place,watching her room's door closing.
He couldn't help but felt his past fury dissapeared and softened inside.

'Sleep tight, my angel.' He then stormed of to his own house.

                                                                                                          ***

 

00.55 AM
A luxurious condominium in Seoul

The door closed with a single beep, signaling that the door's has locked on its own.

The house owner plastered a small smile, remembering his angel's face.
He walked towards the bathroom and peeled off his clothes.

Turning the warm water on, he let the water showered his head down to his feet.

'I lost the target tonight,afterall.', suddenly that caught on his mind.

He grabbed a towel and dry his damp hair, proceeding to his bedroom after putting a bathrobe on.

'and yet, the one which swam in my mind is her impression of me. dear god,this is insane.'

'I must've gone crazy.', Kai messed his hair and threw the towel to the nearest sofa.

Not long after, he had gone into a deep slumber.

    ***

Not gonna deny it, I am an unresponsible author. 

I left you guys hanging for months and back with a short update. Hope you aren't that dissapointed .

Forgive meeee ! 

So yeah, time flies. 

Gotta tell you about my next school events, you guys gonna love it (on one side thoo ^^)

So, next week I'm gonna go to my school annual event, and IT'S A DANCE. I'm going to be away for 3 days, We're gonna eat fine dining (candle-lighted), and dance (from chachacha to jive and others), awesome? Ikr.

Then continued with a school trip to a beach with a 4-5 hours drive from the city where I live, and gonna stay there for 3 nights and four days.

That's it for my life update, kekeke ! I had to share it.

Comments are loved~