The comeback

The Next Target

I know a lot of things happened during my hiatus period; Sulli dating Choiza and how fans bashed her for her Instagram updates since her departure from f(x). In addition, Kai and Krystal finally decided to date (not a surprise for me!). So last year, I moved to the US for college after graduating high school so it was hard for me to find the right time to update. But here goes nothing!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A big thud against the giant metal dump was heard as a body was thrown.

 

“Who the hell are you, mister!”, one of the thugs looked menacingly at the man who threw the punch and rushed to help his injured friend.

 

“Oh, I’m just a caring gentleman who cannot stand people acting so low around this fine lady.”, Sehun said as he took off his leather jacket and wrap it around the girl who looked equally shocked as the men.

 

Sulli was still processing the situation as this unknown man who just kicked those bastards’ asses proceed to grab her hand and lead them someplace else.

 

“I suppose it is a common thing to realize that night time is not a suitable time to sport those freaking hot pants of yours, young lady”, the man voiced as she snapped to reality and found herself sitting in a luxurious car.

 

She was about to argue back when he continued.

 

“Even if you are some sort of kick or something”

 

“I appreciate your action a while ago, but – wait, where are we going?“

 

Sehun’s GPS navigation cut her mid-sentence.

“Let’s get you changed to dry clothes and into a safer pants, and I’ll drive you home. I don’t wanna see you get for the second time in one night.”

 

Sulli scoffed unbelieveably at the man’s answer.

 

“First of all, why do I have to give my personal information which is my address in this case? Second, how can I be sure you are not another ert who’s trying to take advantage of me, remembering your remark about my ‘freakin-hotpants’? And by the way, you look like one” Sulli attacked with her long awaited comeback.

 

“Would you rather I left you back in the alley or cuddle warm with this fine gentleman who is female’s population heroine. Any girl in my school would kill to be in your spot right now.” Sehun finally spare her a playful look as the car starts moving to join Seoul’s night traffic.

 

Sulli was about to argue back due to her pride, but her body betrayed her by shivering in cold. The brownie finally decided to swallow her remarks and fixed the leather jacket to at least keep her warm.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A condominium in Gangnam Area

23:00

 

Sulli raised her eyebrows approvingly at the man’s taste of furniture and how he decorates his unit. It was not as big as the girls’ own abode, but it had a warm and minimalistic vibe from his choice of wood and color combination.

 

“I’ll get you some clothes to change to, stay here.” Sehun gently pushed her shoulders and sit her down at one of the couches.

“And don’t touch anything.” He warned before disappearing to one of the rooms.

 

Sulli peeked at a pile of files laying on the glass coffee table in front of her, they looked like stuff she learned at school this morning. And she noticed something on the right side of the papers where people usually put details.

 

‘Oh Sehun’

 

“He must be around my age” She thought to herself and giggled remembering her accusing remark about him being an old ert.

 

Suddenly, there was a clanking sound before the warm carpet engulf the sound.

 

Sulli picked it up and found a tiny square which looked like a mini flashdisk attached to a sun badge.

 

The sign looks strangely familiar and she was sure she had seen it somewhere, she just couldn’t pinpoint where and how. She tried to shrugged it off and put it back with the files.

 

A moment later, the man namely Oh Sehun came back with a set of warm clothes which she changed to before they drove to the girls’ house.

 

The car came to a stop just in front of her gate, Sulli unhooked the seatbelt and his darker orbs met her lighter ones.

 

Her heartbeat skipped as she instantly felt guilty for the fact that it occurred for a guy other than Taemin.

 

“I appreciate your help tonight,” her voice broke the silence.

“Oh Sehun”

 

The edges of her lips curved a sincere smile for the first time that night, before closing the car’s door and walking away.

 

Sehun was left alone in his car, puzzled.

Sighing contently to himself; the unexpected night he unpreparedly brought a stranger to his home and felt unexplainably fuzzy inside when the woman called his full name for the first time.

He was about to drive away as he checked her for the last time from his rear mirror.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Whose clothes is that you’re wearing,Ssul?” a distant yet masculine voice stopped her from her tracks.

 

Sulli turned back instantly and found the figure she had been missing, leaning on his parked red Maserati.

 

He pushed himself off the car and walked up to her.

 

She was about to put her arms around his shoulder when he caught them and looked at her with a serious gaze.

 

“I waited here for hours to see my girlfriend after months and found you in some other man’s clothes?” His eyes looked at her painfully.

 

Sehun scrunched his forehead and try to analyze the man’s figure walking up to her, and his eyes widened.

 

“Tae..min?”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whoopss...

That’s a wrap of the first update!

More sesul moments and the appearance of the jealous boyfriend!

I know most of you have been dying for Kaistal moments, BUT you’ll get them soon!