Their daily lives part II

The Next Target

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sun has shone the world brightly, the sound of birds chirping could be heard,
A sign of a new day.
 
Droplets of water dripped from his half dry hair.
Kai walked lazily with only his jeans on, right hand up drying his hair. He walked towards his enormous closet and took a hanger of his 
elite school uniform.
 
He then grabbed his glass of espresso from his automatic coffee maker and grabbed a couple of toast before spreading some jam on them.
Bitting on his toasts, he reached out for his transparent remote control to activate the television.
 
"Korea news today, Billionaire Nicoletta Tjakovski, owner of Sparks' Jewelries' collection has been reported missing.
It's reported that one of her branch in Korea, TJ building has been robbed. The police suspected the incident occured at night time,yesterday.
A duty guard was found sleeping while monitoring the CCTVs. The intruders has not yet been found, no traces, no hints, nothing. The police are still 
trying hard on investigating this matter." the news announcer announced on Kai's LCD screen.
 
His side of lips lifted upwards, forming a smirk.
 
"Robber? Hah funny how those jewelries were never originally hers." 
 
He stood up from his chair after he finished his so-called breakfast and headed down to his chic garage.
Seconds later, his yellow lamborghini dashed out of his garage as the automatic door closing downwards.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Kai inhaled the fresh air and let the breeze tickles his dark hair. 
A honk was heard, he slightly turned to his right with a grin plastered on,knowing who it was.
 
An orange sports car patching up with his own. Kai slid down his sunglasses using his indeks finger.
The other guy grinned, not bothered to took of his sunnies.
 
"Waddup, Hun? You're pretty early today." Kai spoke through his bluetooth.
 
Sehun chuckled. " Take that as a compliment. Dude, did you see the news earlier? Quite amusing,huh?"
 
" I did. Quite amusing that she reported something that was never hers as robbery." he replied.
 
"Speed up. We're running late." Kai grinned as he fixed his sunglasses.
 
"Woohoo!!" Sehun hollered as their sports cars sped up and made a loud noise along the streets.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Two sports cars oozed as the school gate closed behind them.
 
They parked on the school ground just how they desired and coolly took off their sunnies before getting off.
 
Loud cheers were heard everywhere. Screaming their names, the two princes of SIHS never dissapoints.
 
Kai slung his strap on one of his shoulders before opening his fancy car's door upwards.
Sehun did the same, he walked towards Kai and held out his hand.
 
"I won this time, Jong In." he used a pressure on 'Jong In' only to .
 
Kai met his hand then they both bumped their fists.
"Nice on, kiddo." he grinned.
 
"Bastard" Sehun chuckled.
"You owe me that hot chick's number." he winked.
 
Kai just shrugged.
 
A bunch of girls and boys beginning to form around them. Daily habits,girls to give presents and guys to asked for advice
to catch girls' hearts or even beg to befriend to the two princes.
 
Some girls and boys sticked out their heads from their classroom.
 
"Good morning, Jong In-ssi!"
 
"Good morning, Se Hun-ssi!" 
 
The students of SIHS chorused.
Then the gifts shower began, people pushed each other come nearer and shower both of them with their gifts. 
Some of the students who didn't make it downstairs even threw roses, love letter, and all.
 
The attending teachers on every class could only sighed in defeat.
Oh they knew very well how those princes are and how they always came late and never fails to cause mania everywhere.
 
Principal Kim could stared at them in annoyance and shook his head helplessly because the SIHS princes came late for the thousandth time.
 
Both Kai and Sehun spotted the killer principal, and saluted playfully.
They knew no matter how desperate he wanted to expell them,he just can't.
He had no reason for it,sure he had but who's stupid enough to expell the two most prestigious and smartest students who always bring honor for the SIHS?
 
Kai and Sehun put on a forced smile helplessly as they are trapped in the 'human sea'.
Oh it's hard being so handsome.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Subsribe and comment :D
and do follow me on IG: @rachelclementine
thankiess ~