You're lying!

Teen Top in Hawai'i?!

After taking a shower you headed downstairs for dinner. As you sat down with a plate full of your favorite dinner, your Mom placed the newspaper in front of you. "Huh?" you asked with a puzzled face.

"Read it! I think you'll find the front page of interest" replied your Mom.

"Teen Top to come to Hawai'i!" was plastered in big, bold letters across the front page of the newspaper. 

"Lies! Mom! Is this for real?!" you screamed with a smile that went from ear to ear. 

"Well, that's what the paper says doesn't it?" replied your Mom as you continued to read the article.

"It says here that there will be a contest. The winner will be able to meet Teen Top as well as house them for the next 4 months in which they are here" you said to your Mom not taking your eyes off of the paper. "Can we enter please Mom?" you pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Already done." your Mom said holding up the cut out to turn in.

"Yeeeeeeee~ Thanks Mom!" you replied while running to hug your Mom.

"How amazingly cool would it be if I actually won?! Teen Top, in YOUR HOUSE!?" you jumped around like a child in a candy store. 

"Actually, if you did win, we would probably rent out a beach house or something for you, Teen Top, AND a friend to stay in." replied your Mom

"Not even! Get out! Really?!" You asked.

"Yes we would. Just for you. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Might as well make the most if it right?" said your Dad who was coming out of your parent's bedroom.

You grabbed the paper again and looked to see when they would be announcing the winner. "Monday, they will be announcing the winners." you said. "That's in 2 days! Today's Saturday!" you exclaimed. 

"Correct, and I will be right back. I must go place this in the mail so it can be sent in time" your Mom replied as she made her way outside.

You suddenly weren't hungry because you were filled with excitment. After what seemed like inhailing your food, you ran upstairs to message Hana about what just happened. She, sadly, was not online so you occupied yourself with kpop. Nothing new there right? Teen Top had posted a video message about their travel to Hawai'i and you instantly become more excited than you were before. Soon enough, an icon popped up on the bottom corner of your laptop saying that Hana was online. You instantly messaged her all of the details. She seemed just as equally excited as you. Turns out, she had also entered the contest. So if one of you won, irregardless, you guys would both be meeting Teen Top. After many hours of the messaging, you hit the hay. With all of the excitment, you were tired. You slept well that night, your dreams full of Teen Top and the contest. How you wished that dream would become a reality....