Surprise!

Teen Top in Hawai'i?!

The next day you woke up to find yourself sleeping alone in the living room. -Where'd everyone go?- you wondered as you sat up and began to gather your sleeping things and head upstairs. You passed by L.Joe's room and could hear all six of them whispering. Being considerate, you didn't listen in on what they were saying and continued on to your room. After putting your sleeping bag away and putting on a cute yet comfortable outfit, you checked yourself in the mirror one last time before heading downstairs. 

"I can't believe manager hyung let us!" cried Chunji. "I know right?! We owe him big time when..if...we ever get back to Korea" replied L.Joe. -What does he mean by IF they ever get back to Korea?- you wondered before heading down the staircase to the kitchen. 

"Morning babe!" cried L.Joe patting the empty seat next to him. "Morning ______-ah!" cried everyone else. "Morning everyone!" you replied with a smile taking a seat next to L.Joe. "You want to eat babe?" he asked you while placing a pancake on your plate. "Noooo, that's why I came to join everyone at the breakfast table" you said sticking your tounge out at him. Just then, L.Joe took your pancake and put it on his plate. "Heyyy!" you whined trying to stab the pancake with your fork. "My pancake!" you pouted once you got it back. "Fine, because I love you, you can have it back" L.Joe responded before putting some syrup on it for you. "Thanks babe" you replied hugging his arm. "Stop the lovey dovey-ness and just eat" jokingly said Ricky keeping his eyes fixed on his plate of food. 

Soon enough, everyone was done eating and sitting in the living room. "Would now be a good time to tell her?" whispered very loudly Ricky to C.A.P. "Tell me what?" you asked, your heading shooting up from your phone that you were playing with. "OH! Nothing. Not you. Ummmm....someone...else...." Ricky replied. "Ricky....I'm the only SHE in this room right now." you replied raising an eyebrow. "Just tell her!" exclaimed Chunji. "How about you tell her Joe?" asked C.A.P "Sure!" replied L.Joe. "Tell me what?" you said looking at him and the rest of Teen Top with worried eyes. "Did something happen? Did you meet someone else? Tell me." you exclaimed. "Babe, babe, calm down! It's nothing bad! I....wait....did I meet someone else?! Never! Anyway!Focus!" reassured L.Joe to you. "Now, we talked to our manager as well as your parents, and, we decided that we want to stay here in Hawi'i and finish up our studies here." he told you while looking straight into your eyes. "What?! No way! Really?!" you said while wrapping your arms around L.Joe's neck. "We're serious!" exclaimed Changjo! "Wait wait, so where are each of you going to go to school?!" you asked all of them. 

"Well, we are still trying to figure out where Changjo, Ricky & Niel will go. But C.A.P, Chunji & I will be attending..............the same college as you" L.Joe said with a smile. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" you said placing a kiss on L.Joe's lips. "Let a new chapter in all of our lives begin" he said while wrapping his arms around your waist and looking at the rest of Teen Top.