Presenting...the class...of 2012

Teen Top in Hawai'i?!

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and you were awaken by Hana jumping on your bed.

"________________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" she screamed in your ear.

"alkcjwelrkjwlekrj WHATTTT HANA?!" you managed to scream out back at her.

"We're graduating today! And we have to be at the ceremony location in an hour! Go get ready you lazy !" she said pulling the covers off of you.

Slowly, but surely, you got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to wash up. Hana gathered her cap, gown, shoes and makeup bag for later that afternoon. After washing up, you headed to your closet to pick out something to wear. You finally decided on grey sweats, a black V-neck shirt, Vans and a jacket. Dressing casual was a must since practice for graduation was several hours long. Hana decided on a pair of long black yoga pants, matching black hoodie and slippers. You both headed downstairs, cap and gowns in hand and were greeted by the friendly faces of the boys of Teen Top who were eating breakfast.

"Morning!" exclaimed Chunji and L.Joe at the same time

"Morning everyone" you and Hana replied back while placing your things on the couch.

"Ohhhhh! What's that?!" asked the curious Ricky with a mouth full of cereal

"Ya! Chew and swallow before you talk. Where are your manners?" scolded Changjo

"Ya! I'm older than you!" replied Ricky

"Yeah,,,,but not by much dummy" said Changjo slapping him.

"You guys are too funny. It's our cap and gowns" you replied before taking an empty seat next to L.Joe

"I can't wait to see you guys graduate" said L.Joe while giving you a smile.

"I can't wait to graduate either and see you guys there" you said in response.

Once everyone was done with their breakfast you all piled into the van as your Dad drove to drop off you and Hana. The feeling of practicing for graduation was so surreal, you couldn't believe that in less than a couple of hours, you would be a graduate of your high school. Hana did your makeup and you did her hair. It was always a tradeoff with you two when it came to hair and makeup. She was good at makeup and you were good at hair. 

"Class of 2012! Get into your places please and head outside so we can get ready to walk in!" yelled your very frantic teacher at the moment. 

Your entire class headed outside and lined up how they had practiced. From outside you could hear the band start to play the entrance song. As you made your way into the arena, you could see some of your band friends waving at you and you just gave them a smile. Once on stage, you looked out into the arena and saw floods of people. There must have been at least over 500 people there. 

The ceremony continued on and your name was about ready to be called.

"Lee _________________" you proceeded down the stage to recieve your diploma. You shook hands with your principal, she handed you your diploma and you both stopped for a picture. You then proceeded back to your seat and waited for all of the names of your classmates to be called. Once the ceremony had ended, you headed outside to greet your family and friends.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the graduating class, of 2012" said the speaker, and the crowd went wild.

"___________________!" you were greeted by Teen Top who began to give you leis which was tradition in graduations in Hawai'i. 

"Congratulations _____!" they all said as they gave you a lei and hugged you.

"Thanks guys!" you said in response.

The crowd had died down and it was time to get home. Your parents helped you carry all of you and Hana's leis and everyone, once again, piled into the van.  You had fallen asleep and nothing could wake you up.

"I guess I'll come pick her up later" said your Dad before getting out.

"Errrr...I can do it" said L.Joe

"Are you sure? I can do it. No worries" argued your Dad

"No, I can. You have your hands full. It's nothing" he said with a smile

"Okay. Thanks L.Joe" Dad replied with a smile

L.Joe picked you up bridal style and headed up to your room. He placed you on your bed and placed the covers over you so you wouldn't get cold. 

"Good night ___________" he whispered before closing the door behind him.

Little did he know, that you were awake the whole time and how much you wanted to get up out of bed and scream. But you were too tired to do so.