Beach Day! and a Confession?

Teen Top in Hawai'i?!

 

"I was thinking about having a beach day today!" your Mom exclaimed as the 8 of you made your way downstairs still in PJs and bed head. "MMmmmmmm. Yeah" you replied back with a yawn. "Perfect! Eat your breakfast and go get ready. All of you. Pali Pali!" Mom urged. Within minutes, everyone's breakfast was gone and everyone was heading back to their prospective rooms. You put on your favorite bikini from Victoria's Secret and put jean shorts, a crop top and slippers on. Hana did the same.

The boys came down in their board shorts, graphic shirts and slippers. In the kitchen, your Mom was quickly packing some snacks, drinks and lunch for everyone while at the beach. L.Joe, being the gentlemen that he was, decided to help her. Your Mom did not refuse it. She had a strange infatuation with L.Joe and thought you two looked cute together..if only you guys were. Within minutes, everyone was piled into the van and on the way to the beach. 

"__________. Your father and I are going to drive around town so just call us when you're ready to get picked up" you Mom called from the van.

"Roger that!" you yelled back. "Kay! Let's go find a place to set everything up" you ushered to everyone. CAP settled on a space that was near a rock wall but also near the ocean. Everyone set up their towels in a circle with an umbrella in the center. “Where’d Ricky and Niel go?” asked L.Joe looking around. Looking towards the ocean, you could see Ricky and Niel splashing water towards each other and screaming. “I think I found them” you said while tapping L.Joe on the shoulder. “Aish. Those kids” he said while setting down the picnic basket. While in doing that, everyone else had managed to find their way to the ocean leaving you and L.Joe behind. “PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!” screamed L.Joe to those running towards the water. “Leave them be.” You giggled back to him. L.Joe quickly removed his shirt revealing his flat stomach and lean arms. You quickly looked away and back to reality. He plopped himself down on his towel that was next to yours. You quickly removed your shirt and shorts and took a seat next to him. While your back was turned, L.Joe began to lather your back and shoulders with sunscreen. “Thank you L.Joe. I could’ve done it myself though you know” you replied back to him with a smile. “Nah, it’s fine.” He said in response.

Not long after, everyone was in the water playing. Ricky, Changjo, Chunji and CAP decided to play chicken. Chunji and CAP won. Ricky and Changjo was trying to convince otherwise. Niel, Hana, L.Joe and you were floating around in the water enjoying each others company.

-grumble grumble- all eyes darted towards the source of the sound…….Chunji. “I’m hungry?” he stated even though it sounded more like a question. Laughter emerged from the group and everyone began to head back to shore. Within minutes, the basket full of food was gone. The only thing left were a couple of water bottles in case anyone got thirsty later. After what seemed like a blink of an eye, the sun was beginning to set. Everyone, aside from you and L.Joe were back in the water using their last bit of energy.

“Wanna go walk along the shore? And the rock wall?” asked L.Joe to you as he looked out into the distance. “Sure” you replied while standing up, little did you know what L.Joe had in store for you. L.Joe and you made your way along the rock wall until you reached the end and overlooked the ocean.

“Beautiful isn’t it?” you asked L.joe taking a seat on the rock next to you. “Just like you” he said under his breathe. “What?” you asked turning abruptly to him. “N-n-nothing” he responded with a weak smile nervously shifting back and forth. “__________-ah. How do I phrase this to you?” he asked you looking down at the ocean beneath you guys. “What? What do you have to ask me?” you asked looking at this face. “I really like you _______-ah.” “I really like you too L.Joe” you replied back. “No. Not like just like friends. Like LIKE” he said facing you. “Will you give me a chance and go out with me?” he asked taking your hands into his now, shaking, ones. “Of course I will L.Joe” you replied back hugging him. He smelled like salt water and sunscreen. But you could care less.