Awkward Turtle.

Teen Top in Hawai'i?!

Soon enough, the boys had gathered all of their luggage and helped your Dad load it into the back of the rental van that they would be using for the next 4 months. Everyone then managed to pile into the tiny little van, all 9 of you. You awkwardly took a seat next to Chunji and next to the window.

"Hello! I'm Chunji!" exclaimed to you in his best English.

"Hello Chunji, I'm Leee ___________" you replied back with a smile. You couldn't help but see how adorable Chunji is with his big eyes and smile smile. It was attractive. 

You quietly took a glance to the back of the van where L.Joe was, he is your bias in Teen Top anyway. He had one earphone in and was looking out of the window at the scenery around him. 

"________! Why don't you tell the boys about the island while we drive to the house?" Your Mom told you as you snapped back to reality.

"Oh. um. sure?" was all you could think of.

"Well....that volcano in the distance over there is Diamond Head" you said pointing to it and as the boys followed your finger.

"Has it ever erupted?!" asked Ricky

"Not in many years" you replied back.

"Oh. okay. Good!" said Ricky while earning a slap on the head from CAP.

"Babo" said CAP in reply to Ricky

"I honestly don't know what else there is to point out Mom. Help?" you asked awkwardly.

"Okay..well...are you boys hungry?" Your Mom asked them.

In response, she recieved 6 heads nodding vigirously.

"Hahah I take that as a yes. We'll stop off at a place called Rainbow Drive-In. Many visitors like to eat there. It's popular in Hawai'i" said your Mom with the boys smiling since they hadn't eaten in what seemed like for hours.

As the van approached the drive-in, the boys were ready to eat. Once the van was parked, all 9 of you piled out of the van and stood in line to order. 

"So what's good here?" asked L.Joe to no one in particular fixing his eyes on the menu.

"I like the beef stew" replied your Mom

"And the hamburger steak" added your Dad

"What about you _______?" asked L.Joe as he looked at you

Your heart momentarily stopped because it was the first time he had ever talked to you in the last 30 minutes you met them. You seemed like an awkward turtle right now being starstruck and what not.

"Oh. Ummmm..well....I normally get a Loco Moco." you replied managing to get a smile on your face.

"Then we shall try that" said CAP.

"Soooo....7 Loco Mocos, 1 beef stew and 1 hamburger steak?" asked the cashier as your parents began to pay.

"_________, will you please go find a seat with the boys while we wait for the orders?" asked your Mom

The 7 of you headed under the tent and luckily there were 9 seats available considering how crowded it was and how limited seats were. All of you took a seat and all 6 boys had their eyes fixed on you. Your head was down but could feel the stares causing you to slowly lift your head.

".........yes?" you asked awkwardly to them.

"Tell us about yourself!" spoke up Changjo

"haha. oh. well. There's not much to say. I'm just your avergae girl." you replied back with a shrug.

"Gahhhh. Lies. There's probably SOMETHING interesting about you!" urged Chunji as he gave you a slight push on the shoulder

"LOL. Well then. Ummmm,,,I'm Lee ___________. I'm currently in my last year of high school. Will go onto college and pursue a major in Criminal Justice. I enjoy playing the saxophone and.....I love kpop." you replied back to them.

"Woah! Criminal Justice?! The saxophone!?" exclaimed Niel with bug eyes.

"You and L.Joe over there have something in common at least" said CAP as he pointed across the table to L.Joe who had a baseball cap slapped over his head of brown hair.

"That we both play a musical instrument?" You asked

"Mhmmmm." nodded CAP

"Time to eat!!!" exclaimed your Dad placing everyone's food in front of them.

"Thank you!" replied all 6 members in nearly perfect English.

"You're welcome boys. Eat up" urged your Mom as she and your father sat on a separate table.

"What exactly IS a Loco Moco?" asked Niel

"Open up and see" you said as everyone lifted up the cover to reveal the food.

"It's rice, a beef patty, covered in gravy and an egg on top. It's a favorite among people in Hawai'i" you replied before starting to eat.

"Wow. This is really good!" exclaimed Niel and Ricky

"It really is. We should learn to make this for when we go back home" said L.Joe

Before you knew it, everyone was done eating and you had begin to grown comfortable around the boys. Food always brings people together, especially in Hawai'i. You had learn being born and raised there. Everyone had cleaned up their area and started to head back to the van. Within the next 15 minutes, you folks had arrived at the house in which everyone would be staying. 

"______, is Hana here yet?" asked your Mom from the front of the van.

"ahhhhhh...I'll call her now" you replied while dialing her number on your phone.

"________! I'm on my way now!" cried Hana on the other end.

"Okay okay. We're out front. I'll be waiting for you" you said hanging up on her.

"She's almost here Mom!" you cried from the back of the van to your Mom who was all the way up front.

The boys had helped your Dad unload the luggage and they all headed up to different rooms. Ricky and Changjo together, Niel and CAP together and Chunji and L.Joe together. Your Mom and Dad would have a separate guest room attached to the actual house. Hana and you would be getting a room together alongside the boys. Within minutes, Hana had arrived luggage in hand and running up to you. 

"______! are they here?! Where are they?!" she cried.

"Well hello to you too. I'm glad to see you as well. LOL" you said sarcastically to her guiding her into the mansion of a house

"Our bedroom is the end on up there' you said pointing to the 2nd floor on the end. You helped her upstairs and locked the door behind you so she wouldn't go running out to find the boys of Teen Top.

"Can i see them now pleaseeeeeeeeeee?!" Hana pleaded to you

"Not until you unpack!" you said pointing to her luggage.

"Wae?!" she asked

"Because the boys are still unpacking. So might as well do it now" you said as you went back to your luggage to finish putting clothes in the closet and in drawers. Faster than the speed of light, Hana was done.

"Done! Nowwwwww can I go?!" she exclaimed hanging onto your arm.

"Fine fine. Wait. I'm almost done" you said shaking her off you and you placed your last dress on a hanger in the closet.

"Done. NOWWWWWWWWWWWW we can go" you said linking arms with her and heading downstairs.

"Hello _____!" yelled Ricky from the 1st floor waving at you.

"ZOMG TEEN TOP!" yelled Hana unlinking arms with you and running downstairs.

"That's cool too Hana. Leave me. lol" you yelled at her.