"We do it.....island style."

Teen Top in Hawai'i?!

The next day, your Mom and Dad suggested going around the island and giving the boys a personal tour of Hawai'i while taking in the sites. Instead of taking the van, your parents ordered a pickup truck instead. Mom and Dad sat in the front while the rest of you sat in the bed of the truck. 

"I've never sat in the bed of a pickup truck before" said L.Joe as he climbed into the truck. 

"This is something.............new. I like it!" exclaimed Ricky as he climbed in next. 

"Everyone in???" asked your Mom from the front of the car.

"Yes Mom. Let's go! :D" you said excitedly.

Going around the island was one of the things that you loved to do. You get to go to different parts of the island that you wouldn't normally go to on a daily basis. 

First, you guys stopped off in the North Shore. Everyone piled out of the truck and took a lot of photos in front of the famous North Shore sign.

"This place is so cute!!!" exclaimed Chunji.

"Lol. Cute? Nice way of describing it" you said right back to him.

"Well. You guys know what I mean right?" said Chunji

"Oddly enough...........we do." said Niel

Next, you guys stopped off at the ever so famous, Matsumoto's Shaved Ice

"-_____- the line is so long!!" complained Ricky

"It's always a crowded place. But the wait is so worth what you're going to get" you said trying to decide what to order

You and Hana ordered a rainbow shaved ice with condensed milk and mochi balls while the boys ordered plain rainbow ones.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" everyone exclaimed while heading back to the truck mouth fulls of shaved ice.

Everyone climbed back into the truck enjoying the wind in their hair, the company of each other and the cool shaved ice. 

Throughout the rest of the day, you folks stopped off at random places such as the Dole Plantation,

 

Pearl Harbor; were WWII took place,

and of course, Waikiki to end the day.

"Okay. Listen everyone, your Father and I are going to go walk around Waikiki, so you are all free to do whatever you like. But meet back at the car in 4 hours, so 10:00 pm." your Mom said

"Roger doger" you all replied.

Your Mom and Dad went off their way and you, Hana and the boys went off in yours.

"Where should we start?" asked Changjo.

"Ummmm....want to go grab something to eat?" Hana suggested

"Sounds good." said Ricky

All of you finally decided to eat at The Cheesecake Factory.

"Mannnn that was a good dinner!" said CAP patting is full stomach

You paid for the bill as your parents gave you some money to treat everyone to dinner.

"Let's go watch the sunset!" exclaimed Chunji already pratically running towards the beach. 

Once at the beach, everyone took a seat on the sand near the ocean to watch. 

CAP and Ricky next to each other, then Chunji and Hana, then Niel and L.Joe next to you.

Everyone's eyes were fixed on the sun setting.

"Beautiful isn't it _______?" L.Joe asked as he turned to you.

"Yup. Most definetly" you replied back to him with a smile.

"Thanks so much for today. I had fun." He replied back

"I did too. Spending time with my best friend and becoming closer to you guys. Summer is starting off to be pretty good." you smiled back to him

"It sure is. It sure issss." he said.

"Because in Hawai'i, we always do it....island style" you replied back with a smile.