Party hardy time!

Teen Top in Hawai'i?!

Before your graduation, your parents asked you if you wanted a graduation party or a trip to South Korea. You chose the party, but luckily, you got South Korea brought to you and now dating the famous L.Joe. So basically, you got both things that you wanted....and more! Fantastic. It was just days before the graduation party and there was much to be done. Balloons to be ordered, seating arrangements, food and favor arrangements and so much more. You sat alone in your room trying to finish the last of the party favors, little graduation caps filled with candy.

You made each one by hand out of cardboard, painted them, and made a cute little tassel to go along with it. Suddenly, there was a knock on your door. Being the lazy girl that you were, you simply yelled for the person to enter. "COME IN!" you yelled keeping your eyes fixed on the favors. "Hey babe." said L.Joe taking a seat on the floor across from you. "Hey. What's up?" you asked scruncing your eyebrows together in concentration. "Nothing much. Everyone else is at the pool. You need help?" asked L.Joe picking up the pieces to make the favor. "Nah. I got it. You can go hang with them if you like" you replied back with a semi-forced smile. At this point, you as well as your parents were stressed about the party and needed as much help as possible to get everything done. But you didn't want L.Joe to stress as well, after all, he was on vacation. "Come on now, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't help you?" he said fixing his eyes on the favors. "You're too sweet" leaning across and giving him a peck on the cheeck. "Yeah I know" smirking he told you. "Yeah yeah. I needed the help. Thanks so much" you said picking up another favor to make. "How many more do we have to make?" he asked looking at the  favor mess on the floor of the room. "Ummmm...50? 60? Something like that. I got most of them done" you said placing candy into the tiny cap. "Since there's 2 of us now, we can get this done faster and hang with everyone else" L.Joe replied back setting down another done favor. Sending him a sweet smile, you both got back to work. 

Within an hour, all of the favors were done. "Done!" you cried holding up the last favor. "What do we do with them now?" asked L.Joe standing up along side you. "Just place them in the bag over there and I'll start cleaning up " you said pointing to the garbage bag in the corner of the room. "Roger that boss" said L.Joe sending you a salute as he started to place the favors in the large garbage bag. You started to sweep up the pile of paper, cardboard and candy that was all over the nice hard wood flooring. "You really made a mess babe" said L.Joe as he wrapped an arm around your waist. "Oh shush. Like you can keep your work space clean for even 5 minutes?" you retorted back to him while shooting him a glare. "Touche" he responded back narrowing his eyes. Within minutes, your room was back to its spotless, neat self. 

"Where is Chunji?! We have to get going!" you exclaimed while placing the party things in the trunk of the van with L.Joe. "You know him. Takes forever to get ready. Little Miss Princess over here" he responded back while handing you a box full of decorations. "Well aren't you just an amazing best friend to say that about him" you responded back sarcastically to him. "I am. I really am" he smirked back. "I'M HERE I'M HERE!" shouted Chunji practically out of breathe as he ran towards the van. "Get in." you said literally pushing him into the van before taking your usual seat next to L.Joe. The car ride to your party venue was loud and full of singing and laughter. Everyone was so excited to help celebrate your graduation with you as well as some other family members. After what seemed like a blink of an eye, you folks had arrived at the party venue. 

"Woah! This place is so nice!" said Ricky his eyes full of awe. The tables and chairs were covered in white fabric and were lite by candles. With the high ceiling and pink curtains, the place was beautiful.

"Where exactly ARE we?" asked Chunji as he proceeded to look around the ballroom. "The Royal Hawaiian Hotel!" you exclaimed while placing a box of decorations on the ground. "When we get married babe, we're having our reception here. Kay? Kay." said L.Joe as he opened up a window. "Whatever makes you happy" you replied happily wrapping your arms around his waist. "As long as I'm with you, I'm more than happy" he said while turning to face you and planting a sweet kiss on your lips. The moment right now seemed to be perfect, overlooking the ocean, spending time with some of your best friends. You didn't want the moment to end. Sadly, it had to....especially if you wanted your party to be a go at this point in time. "________-ah! Let's gooooo! We have to set up! Your guests will be arriving in less than 2 hours! And we have much to get done" your Mom yelled at you from across the room while hanging some streamers from the ceiling. "Gotcha Mom!" you said before hanging some balloons on the wall. Thanks to the many working hands of 9 people, the whole ballroom was decorated in about an hour. Leaving everyone 1 hour to get ready. Because it was your graduation party, you decided to dress up a little more than you normally would for a family party. You settled on a hot pink, knee-length, poufy dress. Hana settled on a slim fitting black dress. And the boys settled on dress pants and button down shirts (or their outfits in the picture below lol). Everyone looked amazing, and ready to party.

You politely stood at the reception table and front door and greeted each of your guests with a smile and a hug. Soon enough, your emcee for the night was at the podium introducing what was going on that night, entertainment, etc. You had not asked Teen Top to perform because you wanted them to have a relaxing vacation. They happily complied. You on the other hand though, decided to dance a hula with some of your best friends. During the whole hula, the boys were amazed at how gracefully you could move while telling a story through your body movements. That's the beauty of hula. Your party was nearing the end and as you looked around, L.Joe was no where to be found. Worried, you ran outside to the balcony. And there he was. His hair blowing in the ocean breeze, shirt slightly undone and sitting like a pretzel. "Mind if I join you?" you asked while taking a seat next to him. "What are you doing out here?" you asked while placing a loving  hand on his knee. "Just. Thinking. Reflecting." he said giving you a reassuring smile. "Oh. Would it be better if I left?" you asked while getting up. "No no! Stay!" he said while pulling you onto his lap wrapping his arms around your waist. "Look at the sunset" he said pointing out into the distance. "Beautiful isn't it?" you said resting your head on his shoulder. "Like you" he replied your hair. Soon enough, the sun had disappeared and it was getting dark. "L.Joe, ________, it's time to you" your mom whispered as she came outside. Hand in hand, you two made your way back inside to help clean up and head home.

After everyone got settled in at home, took a shower, changed into more comfortable clothes, the 8 of you headed downstairs to watch a movie. "Mom, could we all sleep in the living room tonight? We won't do anything. We promise" you asked your Mom and Dad with your sleeping bag already in hand. "Hmmmmm. I don't see why not. It's just the living room." your parents responded. "Yay! Thank you!" you exclaimed giving your parents a bear hug. "Guys! My parents said we can all sleep downstairs today!" your shouted from the 2nd floor into the living room which was visible from there. "Sweet!" said L.Joe as everyone sprinted back to their rooms to bring down blankets and pillows. Everyone placed their things in a circle, heads inside and lied down. The talking slowly died down as people began to fall asleep. Soon enough, the house was quiet enough to here a pin drop. Today, was the best day ever you thought as your eye began to close. You couldn't wait to see what the future with these guys had in store for you.