Boys, welcome to Paradise.

Teen Top in Hawai'i?!

"Hyunggggggggggg! Are we there yet?!" cried Ricky from the back of the plane.

"Ricky.....................we just got on the plane an hour ago." replied leader C.A.P

"OTL this is torture! I hate long plane rides" complained Ricky

"We've been travelling for how long Ricky? This, is nothing new to you" said L.Joe who seemed to be half asleep

"Go back to sleep hyung :P"

"Well, SOMEONE, woke me up due to their constant complaining" said L.Joe

"Not my fault" said defensive Ricky

"=____= whatever. Wake me up when they come with food will ya?" asked L.Joe

"......Fine." said Ricky

L.Joe soon fell back asleep and Ricky found different ways to occupy himself. Teen Top was spread out throughout the plane's cabin. Ricky and L.Joe were together, CAP was a few rows ahead, Chunji and Changjo were together several rows back and Niel was in between a parent and a screaming kid all the way in the back of the plane. Only 6 more hours they all thought. But it would be worth it. They were going to be in paradise for 4 full months. Neither of them had travelled to Hawai'i before. L.Joe had been to California and Oregon, and he knew the most English. Therefore, he would be of much help while their stay in Hawai'i. 

 

Back in Hawai'i, you keep refreshing email to see if you had won the Teen Top contest. In less than 2 minutes, they would be sending out an email to the winner. Your Mom kept yelling at you to do things around the house but she finally gave up since you were too busy on this contest. She knew how much you loved Teen Top so she just let it go in the end. F5, F5, F5, F5, F5 was all that you kept hitting. The 2 minutes had passed and you were slightly sad since you did not get an email saying if you had won. You finally logged off of your computer and went downstairs to grab a snack.

"Did you win honey?!" asked your Mom

"No, I didn't get an email." you replied with a pout as you grabbed a water bottle and Kit-Kat bar out of the fridge.

"Well, check your email again later. Sometimes, you have to log out of your email and back in to get new messages" reassured your Mom

"Mmmmmm true" you said with your mouth full of Kit-Kat as you headed back upstairs.

You logged back onto your computer and opened up your chat screen. Luckily, Hana was on. She sent you a message asking if you had gotten an email, as she did not. You replied with the same. 

 

Back on the plane, Teen Top had their faces plastered against the windows as the endges of Hawai'i were beginning to appear. They had never seen such paradise before. 

"L.Joe hyung! Look at that mountain!" said excited Ricky

"If I remember correctly, that "mountain" is a volano called Diamond Head" said leader CAP as he pulled out his Hawai'i tour book thing. 

"mmmmm. interesting" said L.Joe

"Attention passengers, this is your captain speaking. We will be arriving in Honolulu, Hawaii in approximately 2 hours. Please head back to your seats and sit back and relax". 

Teen Top sat back in their seats as they waited to land. 

 

Back at home, you decided to check your email again. "WINNER!" in big bold letters was the first thing in which you saw. Questionable and curious you opened it not knowing if it were spam or an actually email. "Congratulations Ms. _______! You are the lucky winner of the Teen Top coming to Hawai'i homestay!" you were soooo excited and ran downstairs with your laptop to show your Mom. 

"MOM! I WON I WON I WON I WON!" you screamed.

"Yes! I know you did _____-ah!" said your Mom

"Wait, how?" you asked

"I just got off of the phone with the people who put on the contest. They provided us with the house and we have to head out to the airport now to meet the boys. So go go go. Go get ready. We will be leaving in half an hour" your Mom said.

You ran back to your room to pick out something nice to wear. You finally decided on a flannel shirt, tank top underneath, long jeans and your favorite pair of black Vans.

 

Back to Teen Top, they were 45 minutes away from landing. Their manager made his way down the aisle to each of the boys telling them that they were near and to begin packing up their carry ons. 

"Attention passengers! If you look out of your window, we are above the beautiful island of Hawai'i! We will be landing in about 10 minutes! So please buckle your seatbelts and be prepared for landing." the captain announced over the PA system.

 

You were waiting with your parents and the managers of the contest at the airport. You were so nervous to meet them but also very excited at the same time. Once the boys were picked up, you would be heading to pick up Hana. After what seemed like forever, the managers recieved a phone call saying that Teen Top had just gotten off of the plane. All of you headed to the baggage claim to meet the boys. Soon enough, there were 6 heads of young teenage boys. 

"Hello! We are.....Teen Top!" said L.Joe then Teen Top as they joined in. Baggages in hand, disguises on, no makeup, and you were mesmerized.

"Boys, welcome to paradise" said their manager to them with a smile. "And this, will be the family in which you're staying with. Please, be good."

"Hello boys!" you Mom said to them. "This is, _______."

You managed to smile and act yourself while with the boys. Your summer, was starting off to be a great one.