Date Night!

Teen Top in Hawai'i?!

As your frantically ran around the room looking for something to wear, Hana was lying upside down on her bed watching you. "Hana!!! get off your and help me find something to wear!!!" you yelled at her frantically running back to your closet. You wanted to look your best on your first date with L.Joe. "Here! Wear this!" said Hana holding up a slim, tight fitting, not too short, strapless, white dress. "Ohhhh! What would I do without you???" you exclaimed grabbing the dress out of Hana's and running to the bathroom to get ready. 

 

In the other room, Chunji was helping L.Joe pick out his outfit. "This?" asked L.Joe holding up a plaid red and white shirt. "Bro. You're going out on a DATE not to the farm. Pick something else." responded Chunji refocusing his eyes back to his side of the closet in hopes of having something L.Joe could possibly wear. "Where are you taking her anyway?" Chunji asked while grabbing a white button down shirt and black leather jacket along side it. "Ummmmm that's for me and her to know, and for you to find out" L.Joe responded while grabbing the outfit out of Chunji's grasp. "Ah! What?! I helped you pick that outfit! At least let me know where you're taking her!" Chunji protested. "Nice try. But no." smirked L.Joe.

After what seemed like hours, you were finally ready. "How do I look?" you asked Hana while waltzing out of the bathroom. "Jaw dropping georgous!" exclaimed Hana handing you your purse. "Now, hurry on downstairs. Don't want to keep L.Joe waiting longer than he has to" Hana said ushering you down the stairs. With a smile from ear to ear, you put on your 3 inch silver strappy heels. You wish you could wear higher heels, but since L.Joe wasn't much taller than you, if you did, you'd be taller than him. Tall or short, you loved him irregardless.

L.Joe was waiting on the leather couch in the living room waiting for you with fidgeting hands. When he saw you approaching him, he met you half way and held out his arm. "Shall we get going?" he asked you while extending his arm. "Yes, we shall" you replied back with a smile while taking his arm in yours. "Where exactly are we going tonight?" you asked. "You'll see" he said with a smirk and a wink. After what seemed like hours, you two finally arrived in the middle of Waikiki. "What?" you asked while getting out of the car. "We're going to the Top of Waikiki restaurant" he said while leading the way. "Omo! The one that rotates?!" you asked with a sparkle in your eye. "Yes. That one. Only the very best for my favorite girl" he replied. 

"Sir, your table is ready. Please follow me" said the server to you and L.Joe. "Oh wow. Do you want me to help pay L.Joe?" you asked him while looking at how pricey the menu was. "Now, ________-ah, what kind of gentlemen and what kind of date would that be if I let you help me pay?" he replied back playfully. "Wellllllll. Just wondering. You're too sweet." you replied back while thinking about what to order. L.Joe and you finally placed your orders. He had the New York steak and lobster plate while you had the Macadamia nut pesto chicken pasta. "How's your meal?" asked L.Joe while cutting a piece of his steak. "Very very good. Thank you so much" you replied back. 

After both of you had finished your meal and he paid the bill, you folks headed back to the car. "Thanks so much for tonight L.Joe" you said him. "Oh. The night's not over yet! I still have something else in mind" he said before taking off. Not long after, you arrived near the ocean and he led you to a near by sailboat. "Get on" he said to you with a smile and an outstretched hand. You gladly took it and hoped on. "Where are we going?" you asked. "I figured, instead of walking along the beach of Waikiki, we could take a boat ride." he said interlacing your hand with his. His hands were warm and soft and it gave you a fuzzy feeling inside. His shirt had been button a little less than halfway down and his hair was blowing in the wind. "It's so beautiful." you said while looking out at the setting sun. "Thanks so much for tonight oppa" you said while tucking your foot under your and placing your head on his shoulder. "Anything for you ______-ah" he said make you face him. You both stared into each other's eyes and L.Joe soon leaned in to kiss you. *My first kiss* you thought to yourself. His lips were warm, soft and locked perfectly with yours. Without knowing it, you smiled into the kiss and L.Joe did the same. After what seemed like hours, you both pulled away and smiled at each other. "You look cold ____-ah. Here, take my jacket" he said placing his black leather jacket around your shoulders. It felt like he was hugging you. His jacket was warm and smelled just like him. "I think it's time we get home" he said leading you off of the boat.

Soon enough, you both returned home. Quietly making your guys way through the living room and up the spiral staircase to the bedrooms. "Looks like everyone fell asleep already." you whispered quietly to him. "What time is it?" he asked. "Nearly 11" you said looking at your phone. "You should go get some rest" he said leading you to your bedroom. "Thanks again for tonight" you said before giving him a hug. "You're welcome. Sleep tight!" he said before pecking you on your cheeck.

You quietly made your way into the bedroom just in case Hana was asleep. You looked over to her bed, a big lump was there with the blackets pulled over her head. *Better make sure not to wake her* you said while tip toeing to your drawer to pick out something comfy. You settled on a pair of sweats and a hoodie. You turned your back to head to the bathroom when suddenly, "TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Hana exclaimed turning on the lights and jumping out of bed. "Wah? Omg! You scared me Hana!" you said while holding your chest "I thought you were asleep!!!" "Me? Sleeping? When I knew you had gone out with the boy of your dreams? Yeah. Sureeee ______-ah" she said while rolling her eyes "Well?! Tell meeee!" she said gripping onto your arm. "Can I please go change????" you begged trying to get free of her grip. "Fine fine. But hurry your up!!!" "You're crazy" you said while turning on your heels to get ready for bed. After changing and washing up, you were ready to tell Hana about your night, however, she was fast asleep on her bed. "Crazy girl." you giggled as you turned off the lights and went to bed with a smile on your face.