Hello Summer 2012!

Teen Top in Hawai'i?!

Your eyes flutter open to the sunlight being broken into your room. You pull the covers over your head because of the lack of sleep you've been getting these past couple of days due to finals coming up. Being the over achiever that you were, the nights seemed to be filled with endless note taking, studying, reviewing, and the constant distractions. Watching Kpop and messaging friends. It was your senior year in high school and you were determined to finish strong. You were passing all of your classes with flying colors but did not want to chance the finals. 

After about 10 minutes, you finally got yourself to get out of bed and ready for the last day of school/finals. Heading out the door to your school, you pulled out your iPod and blasted Teen Top's newest (somewhat) song, "Crazy". As L.Joe's part approached, you couldn't help but smile. He was your bias of course. How you wish that they would come to your state one day. However, none of the kpop bands you loved ever came where you lived.............in the wonderful place of Hawai'i. It was one of the places in which many people dreamed to come, why wouldn't any kpop bands ever come you wondered. It was something that you did not quite understand. 

You finally reached your school and ran to meet up with your friends in the library for some last minute studying. Your best friend, Hana was testing you but you still didn't feel confident for the final. 

"Don't worry _______-ah! You'll pass! You always do!" assured Hana

"Yeah, I know. But still. My mind is kinda all over the place now a days" you replied

"True. We're about ready to graduate too." said Hana

"Psh. Don't remind me. I'm already stressed enough" you replied back

"Psh. Well, let's get going. One more exam then we'll go grab something to eat" said Hana as she pulled you out to your exam classroom

2 hours later, Hana and you were heading down the street to a nearby restaurant to celebrate summer and the ends of finals. Graduation was a couple of weeks away but you both needed some relax time first. After lunch, both of you headed home. Once at home, you instantly went to your laptop to check for any messages from friends and of course, kpop news. Nothing new.......................yet.