The True Missing Civilization and the Truth

Missing Civilization: What is Hidden in the Dark

 

The group on the mountain walked around cautiously, especially as fog began to settle around them. They all could sense something was off with Minhyuk and that he was hiding something from them all. They all knew that he and Minhyun were hiding something important from them. Kris looked at the younger male in worry seeing that the boy looked a little panicked as he glanced around himself.

“Minhyuk, are you ok?” asked Kris, placing on the taller, but younger male’s shoulder and making him jump.

The younger nodded, “I think so…something is just off…I can’t sense Minhyun-hyung at all…”

“What?” asked Kris, looking at the younger in confusion, the look on the younger males face showed that he had just said something that shouldn’t have been said.

“No-Nothing hyung…forget about it…” muttered the younger male, looking at the older male a little panicked; he had just let out a secret that he should have been kept as a secret.

“You’re hiding something…”

“I am not…”

“You are too, what is it?”

“I-I can’t say…I promised my hyung that I’d keep it as a secret between the two of us…”

The older narrowed his eyes at the younger, shocking the poor boy a bit.

“Guys, come over here…” muttered Min Jun suddenly, “We found something…”

The two quickly rushed to the other two, stopping once they got beside them, the four looked at the thing in front of them all shocked to see it.

“A tunnel?” muttered Minhyuk, Kris gazed at the younger and could see through his act, he knew the younger knew why the tunnel was there and what it lead to, “What is this doing here?”

The other three shrugged.

“Should we enter it?” asked Kris.

Youngwon shook his head, “Minhyun-hyung said to go get him if we found anything.”

“If you haven’t noticed Youngwon, the fog is too thick to travel through.” Muttered Min Jun, “honestly, I think that it’d be best if we enter it and explore it ourselves.”

The other three thought for a while, the three were shocked when Minhyuk said, “Let’s enter the tunnel and check it…”

Kris eyed Minhyuk suspiciously as the younger walked towards the tunnel, but followed anyways. Behind him Youngwon and Min Jun followed as well, the four all walked into the tunnel cautiously, and looked at the walls as they passed lit torches, they looked at each other in worry, knowing that someone had to be in the tunnel. However, nothing would prepare them for what they’d see, when they came to the end of the path, they over looked a large city that was hidden under the mountain, looking up they saw that light was coming in from outside. The boys stood there in awe, looking over the land that had until now, been hidden away from most of the villagers.

“So this is what happened to the civilization that resided on the island five hundred years before the village our fathers aided was built…” muttered Min Jun, looking at it in awe like all the others, they were shocked to see that there were people walking through the town like the people outside would, however from the clothes they could see that they weren’t as developed as the people outside of the mountain however they were pretty close to it, they all knew they were, they could tell from the amazing weapons the soldiers carried.

 Three of the boys looked at each other, however Kris’s eyes were glued to Minhyuk’s as the male smiled warmly, and his eyes shining like a person’s who had been away from home for a long time. Kris looked at the younger, determined to find out what he and his brother were hiding.

“Where is this place?” asked Youngwon.

“This, like Min Jun said, is the civilization that vanished five hundred years ago,” Said Minhyuk, sighing as he said his next sentence, “This place actually never went missing, because it’s always been here, inside the mountain. It’s just that the path two it and the entrance to it was hidden away and forgotten about, so in turn the civilization vanished and ‘went missing.”

“How do you know that?” asked Youngwon, looking at Minhyuk.

“I know because this is where Minhyun and I came from…” muttered Minhyuk, looking at the three, who were now staring at him in shock, “Look, I know it’s shocking, but it’s true, the two of us came from here…”

“Then does that mean the mayor was from here as well?” asked Kris.

Minhyuk shook his head, “He was not, he was from the village your father’s saved, he just took Minhyun and I in, because our leader told us our mission and told him it as well, and in order to save and protect both civilizations, they decided to work together...”

“What was your mission?” asked Min Jun.

“To gather people to help us take down the monster that has been sealed in the shrine for the past five hundred years…The monster is the thing that created the fog and is the thing that created those…those creatures.” Muttered Minhyuk, “Most of the things you see wondering out in the fog are from this civilization.”

“That’s why there was so many of them…” muttered Kris.

Minhyuk nodded, “We don’t know how the monster was created, but we do know how to destroy it.”

“Which is how?”

“By using the powers I possess along with the powers Minhyun holds, plus we need to use Daehyun’s ability and you’re all’s attack strength.” Said Minhyuk, looking at the other three, “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you all this earlier, but I’m just following the orders given to me as I was trained to as a child.”

“What do you mean by Daehyun’s abilities, plus what do you mean that you and Minhyun have powers?” asked Youngwon, confusion written all over his face.

Minhyuk looked at them, “Minhyun and I have powers because we aren’t human, we are an ancient race that has resided on this island since the beginning of times…we’ve also been hunted since the beginning of time, so our people have slowly disappeared and since that monster keeps feeding off of us, a mere hundreds of us remain…there are half breeds left as well, but most of them don’t have any abilities. Daehyun is a half breed; he came from a human father and a Miro mother…”

“Miro?” muttered Kris.

“Our race’s name.” said Minhyuk.

The three stood there shocked at all that had come out of Minhyuk’s mouth.

 

I decided to do a double update since I already had this written, plus I told you all I'd update weekly and obviously I'm not...-.-

Anyway, does it seemed rushed to you?

To me it seems like it might be, but just a little tiny bit...

Also, if you see Minhyun anywhere in this chapter it was meant to be Minhyuk, that is unless they are actually talking about Minhyun...

My hands automatically write Minhyun for no apparent reason...

I think it because it's easier for my hand to type...

Also, I hope this chapter isn't confusing...

-LCBLuvsKpop