chapter 9 (jelly jelly~~)

Live with Kris for two months!! BORING!! or not.......

No One POV

“disa-ah wake up~ we arrived at your college” kris shook disa’s body to wake her up. It’s Monday morning, the first day after the holiday.

“urgh, I told you I don’t want to go. I hate school, college, all about them, I hate it!” disa said while putting with half closed eyes.

“come on~ it’s my first day you know. Don’t make me late.” Kris said annoyed because he stuck inside the car.

“YOUR WHAT?” disa wake up immediately after hearing kris response.

“my first day. Start from now I’m in the same class with you” he said while grinning and seems so happy..?

‘what’s with that grin? Is he that happy stuck with me for all day? Not that I hate it. I just… I have baekhyun in class and I will always talk to hm. How if I ignore him? will he be mad? Ah, I don’t care.’ Disa thought.

“Babe!!!” someone shouthing across the hallway. Disa’s expression turn bright and kris get confused.

“who—“  kris is about ask disa when…

“Oppa!!!!”  disa cut him off. No, it’s not cut him off. Actually disa didn’t pay attention to him at all.

The next view is disa and baekhyun hugging each other and screaming like a fan girl.

“uhm, excuse me.” Kris cough to catch their attention.

“uh, who’s he disa-ah?” baekhyun ask after greet kris properly and kris greet him back. Forcing a smile because kris is….yeah, he’s jealouse.

“baekhy, this is kris. He’s in charge of protecting me now because my appa is abroad. And kris, this is baekhyun, my best cute hot friend!” disa said and pinching baekhyun’s check. Baekhyun pinch her back and do those lovey dovey thing.

“hey, will you stop do those lovey dovey things?” kris finally said.

“uhh? Wae? Aaahhhh…… you like disa huh?” baekhyun said kiddingly to kris and he just speechless.

“oppa! It’s not like that” disa said disagree and hit baekhyun’s chest.

“look look! He’s blushing! Kekeke~” baekhyun ran to the class and his statement make disa look to kris but kris just looked away hiding his reddened check.

Kris cannot focus during the class because he sat behind disa and baekhyun and they didn’t listen to the teacher and busy with their story during the holiday, mostly baekhyun who’’s talking and disa laugh about baekhyun’s story.

“Hey, why didn’t you listen to the teacher during the class? Start from tomorrow, you sit with me, arachi?” kris said after they go back to home.

Disa didn’t respond him, he just focused on her phone busy texting with someone.

“YAH! Who do you think you are?!” disa yelled at kris because he snatch her phone from her.

“I’m just your body guard after all! But you have to listen when other’s speaking! It’s for your goodness you know?!” kris yelled back at her and go out from the car as soon as they reached home and locked himself in his room.

“yah kris open the door! Mianhae! Aisshhh. Do you hear me?! Open the door kris!” disa knocked at his door loudly and ater a few minutes the door banged open.

“apology accepted. Now go back to your lovely baekhy.” He said in a monotone.

When he’s about to close the door, disa stop it, “are you jealous?”

 

Annyeong!!^^

it's ben a while gaizz and now i'm back as a hghschooler! B) kekeke~

thanks for those who have support me. whoever you are and whereever you are, i love you reader!! chu~

don't forget to comment and subscribe~ may god bless your day (:

 

 

pssst, this is for my lovely reader ;)