=1=

Live with Kris for two months!! BORING!! or not.......


DiSa POV:
*RIIIING* my alarm rang while I'm still in my dreamland. I turn off the alarm and sit down. Still with my sleep hair I walk out my room, go to the rest room to wash my face and...
"AAAAAAA!!!!!" I yelled and ran downstair when I see a MAN, a HOT MAN inside the bathroom!!! Gawd!! My eyes!! My innocent eyes!!!
"YAH! Can't you at least knock the door??!!" The man shout from the stairs. Kris.
"WHY YOU NO LOCK THE DOOR?!" I yelled at him.
"Oh.. That.. Okay, my false. Mianhae."
"What are you doing here?" I asked and turn on the tv.
"Try to steal some money" he said coldly. What-the---- I gave him a look.
"Of course accompany you young girl. Your dad's driver fetch me early in the morning because he has to live early."
"So he has go?" I said.
"Exactly" still with the cold voice and look straight to the tv.
"Seems like the boring days will began" with that I get up from the couch and walk upstairs.
"Boring? Just see girl" he muttered but loud enough for me to hear.
-----------------
Kris POV:
I was listening to music in my room when the door suddenly open. "Yah! Knocked first!"
"Shhh. Don't yell at me. Well, I'm boring. Let's go to the park" she stand in front of me and gestured me to get up.
"No." I just accompany her here in the house and everywhere but park. I hate park. Well, it's about the past.
"You have to grant my wish or else, I will call daddy~~" she said with pretend-to-cute-voice.
"Everywhere but park"
"No. Park."
"No."
"Okay, then I'll stay here the whole day."
"Aishh. Whatever but I won't go to the park"
"Stubborn." She said and pouted.
"Don't pouted."
"Wae?"
"Or I kiss that pout"
"Yah! !" Of course I'm not serious. Who wants to kiss that little annoying little girl.
"Tch."
"Kris,"
"What?"
"How old are you?" Is that important? Tch.
"19."
"Wow, we're chingu!! I think you're older keke" what? So she's the same age as me? So... A baby face girl.. Cute. Eh? What I say?
"I think you're 15"
"Is it a compliment or what?" What else gurrrrl-.- I don't feel like to talk so I just smile mockingly.
"I take that as compliment~"
"Whatever and don't talk to me" so she just sit on the couch and I read a book while listening to music.
"Kris, I'm hungry"
"Call the delivery then"
"Ani~ I don't like delivery. Cook for me"
"I'm not your slave. Cook by yourself" I said coldly.
"Cook, or out of sm"
"Aish" who does she think she is? The chairman? Wtf

So I decided to cook her an omurice. Quite simple and this is the only dish I can cook.

“DiSa!! Your food is ready!” I shout from the kitchen but I got no response.

“Yah little brat! Ppali!” still, no answer. Where is she? Joking around with me? Tch. So I go to the living room, she was there earlier. But she’s not there. Maybe at her room. But when I enter her room she is not there. I checked all over the house but still I cant found her. The only room I haven’t enter is the toilet. Is she in the bathroom? but she can at least answered me, right.

*knock* *knock* “Yah! Disa-ah!? Are you in the bathroom? DiSa?!” I knocked the door but there’s no answer. When I rolled the door knob, it’s not lock so I  open the door and…..

“DISA-AH!!”

So That's the 1st chapter. how is it? good? boring? please comment and subscribe!!^^