Hospitalized

Live with Kris for two months!! BORING!! or not.......

DiSa POV:

I open my eyes and found myself in the hospital? Why am I here? Oh yeah,I slipped in the bathroom because of that stupid soap. It must be kris who spilled the soap.

“Kris..” I said and shook his head. He is sleeping beside my bed. So lucky that he was found me in the bathroom or else I will be forever there.

“oh, you wake up.. gwaenchana?” he asked while massaging my leg.

“yaah!! Don’t touch! It’s hurt!!” I yelled at him and he just chuckled and keep trying to touch my leg.

“AISHHHHH KRISSEUU since when that you become playful like this? Don’t tickle me!!”

“hahaha, arasso.. I just want to cheer you up. So, is it that hurt? The doctor said that your ankle and your knee hurt so you can’t walk properly.” He said to me back to his cold voice but still smile. Hogod that smileee~~~

“ne, it’s hard to move my leg. But I have to go to the bathroom” I get up from my bed and he support me to get up and suddenly he carried me bridal style.

“YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!  PUT ME DOWN!!” I yelled at him and hit his toned-chest. And suddenly he stop and leaned his face closer to me.

“are you sure? You want me to put you down?” he said with a coldbut teasing voice.

“n-ne. ppali!” and he put me down.

“AAWW!!” I fall and my leg is really hurt.

“I told you shorty” he said and carried me one more time and bring me to the bathroom.

“don’t tell appa about this. He will be very over-react, okay?” I said when he put me back to my bed.

“arasso. Now I’ll go to the cafetaria to buy some food. Annyeong!” he said and leave the room. Tch, he’s so unpredictable. Well, it’s kinda fun to know him better.

The next 2 day I’m allowed to go back to home. Yippie!! Hospital is soooo boring! Luckily, when I’m hospitalized kris gege (that’s what he wants me to call him) always there and make me happier.

“gege~ cook for me again please~ you know.. that day I couldn’t eat your cook” I pleaded to him.

“DiSa-ah~ gege is too tired” he said and yes, I can see his tired face. Since he always stay awake in the night when in the hospital to protect me and grant my wish keke~

“but I’m starving nowww~~” I pouted and make the puppy eyes.

“aisshh, not that eye.. but after this let me sleep okay?”

“Arrassso~ ppali gege!!” I said and push him to the door.

Now I and kris has already go along well. But sometimes he would ignore me. Especially when he’s tired like now. But my puppy eyes and aegyo will always work for him. actually, i don't feel anything special. i just do it because i want my wishes to be granted. and i do it with all my friends and my appa.

Kris POV:

ahh~ those puppy eyes always make me blush. she's so cute when she do that. okay, now i admit that DiSa is really cute. Our relationship has gone better. sometimes i teas her to make her mad and it was so cute.

she's so attracted. not to mention that i like her. kekeke.

so, now i'm cooking her lunch. she just returned from the hospital and she can't use her leg normally so i should carry her if she want to go somewhere. in front of her i act like i hate it but actually i'm glad to grant her wish. she's just like my little sister.

"It's your food DiSa-ah" i said with omurice and milk on both of my hand.

"Omurice? again? aishhh I can't eat it anymore!!" she yelled and pouted.

i leaned closer to her and said, "yaa.. eat it or you can't eat for two months."

"okay, but feed me." she said and pull out her tongue.

"the one that injured is your leg. why i have to feed you? eat this! i want to sleep right away" i said and walked towards the door.

"oppaa~ feed me~" she said that with much much of aegyo and when i look at her she's doing that puppy eyes.

"hhh.. okay! eat fast so i can sleep" i said and feed her.

DiSa POV:

thanks god for showering me with cuteness!! kekeke

It's not because i can't eat by myself or what, i'm just too lazy hehehe.

 

thanks for my subbies~ i love youu.. comments are loved. please subscribe and comment!!

I'll do my best! kekeke