chapter 10 (er? not really)

Live with Kris for two months!! BORING!! or not.......

Kris POV

“are you jealous?” she said with that confuse face of her.

I am. “no” I said while staring at the other way. I can’t look into her eyes because I know my face is now red as hell cause I’m jealous, mad, and whatever.

“okay then. I’ll take a bath now. Baekhyun will come~” she said with a happy tone like a little girl who wants to go to amusement park. Is she love him that much?

I finished cleaning myself and now I walk down to the kitchen to have some water. After get what I want, I go to the living room and turn on the tv. After a while, the door’s bell ringing. I’m about to get up when suddenly disa run out from her room and yell happily.

“ne, oppa~ wait~ I’ll open the door!” guess it is baekhyun and yes, it’s him.

I feel a presence beside me. I turn my head and found baekhyun sit on the couch beside me. He smiled to me.

“what?” I said and look away to the tv.

“nothing. I usually come here” he replied.

… … …

Awkward silence. Disa is in her room to take some stuff so she left us alone.

“kris,” baekhyun say so I face him now.

“you like her huh?” he said while grinning like knowing something.

“what could make you say that?” I said with a straight-face.

“eiii. I’m namja too, kris. I know what’s a falling in love man looked like. And you have spend about a month with her right? So it’s possible if you like her.”

“I’m not.” I said still pretending that I don’t like her.

“I’m not her boyfriend or else you know. We will never have that kind of relationship. We’re bestfriend. His father is my mother’s cousin. So we’re still related.”

Oh… so that’s what’s going on… my expression softened. But disa is Lee and Baekhyun is Byun.

“but yours is byun and disa’s is lee.”

“yah, babo. My mother is lee too. And my father is byun. The one that related to her is my mother and I have my father’s name.”

“oh, you’re right” I said feel embarrassed.

“so when will you confess to her?”

“mwo? No, I can’t” wait, I just admit that I like her if I said things like that right? Urgh, babo.

“yaaaah, gather your courage. I’ll help you if you really love her. But just don’t hurt her.”

“what’re you talking about. Tch,”

“hey, I’m serious kris!” he said while hit my shoulder lightly.

“BACON!!!” disa shout what? Bacon? She wants bacon?

“NE! WAIT! Bye~ I have to go” baekhyun said to me. So disa call him bacon? Hshhh, so funny. When he’s about to get up I called him.

“baekhyun,”

“yes?” he said and stop.

“thank you. I’ll need you later.” I said and smile to him.

He smile back to me, “anytime. Remember not to hurt her whatever you will do.”

“BACON!!!”

“YES MISS!!” then he ran up the stairs.

I think he’ll be a . Instead, now he offer me some help. Thanks god


another short update special for my bestie who'll leave me for 10 days huhuhu *sobs under the shower* have a safe flight YAM! (:

thank you for all the subscribe and comments!!^^ have a nice day, love youuu~ chu~

 

 

 

psst, our dragon is watching ;P