chapter 4

Live with Kris for two months!! BORING!! or not.......

Kris POV
When I arrived home, The tv is and DiSa is laying at the couch with closed eyes. She looks like angel with those innocent-baby-face.

I carressed her cheek when I see it blushed.

Why does she blushed while she is sleeping?

After a while, I go to the kitchen to prepare her food.

On the way home, I was buying korean take out for her and me.

"Waaw!! Finally, you give me another food. Kekeke" I hear her voice from behind. I don't know that she is so close to me.

When I'm turning back our face is just an inch away I think.

She sniffed and smiled. "Hmmm, smells so good. Let's go eat gege~"

"Ehh, ne"

After we done eating, we sat on tthe couch and watch some random program. When he suddenly sneeze.

"Are you ok, disa-ah?" I ask, not take my eyes off of the tv.

"Ne, just a little cold." She said and lay her head on my lap. Heart beat, calm down.

"Oppa.." She said. She called me oppa just when she has wishes.

"What now? You have wishes, right?" she just giggled and sat up. Then lean closer to me.

"Would you be my oppa?" What? Oppa? Did she just ask me to going out with her? I mean, dating?

"i'm not ready yet.." i muttered.

DiSa POV:

Kris is really change my life for this 2 weeks. I mean, i always alone since my mom passed away. And that is really busy with those trainees.

Now, he's always with me and i found that he can comfort me.

I wonder could he be my oppa or not. not dating. more like be an older brother who always care about me, protect me, and play with me.

"Oppa.." i called him.

"What now? You have wishes, right?" wow, seems like he already know me so well. kekeke.

I just giggled and sat up leaning closer to him.

"Would you be my oppa?"  his eyes widened and muttered something that i can't hear.

after looking at his expression, i got what he just thinking.

"oppa.. older brother, kris.. caring me, give me affection, play with me, and cook for me of course!!" i said and show him puppy eyes.

"aishh, don't make that aegyo, girl!" she said and look away from me. i chuckled and follow his face so i can face him and pleaded to him.

"ahh, alright little baby~ kekeke" and then he pinched my cheek and ran to his room.

"YAH! Kris! i'm not little baby!!" and i ran followed him upstairs.


Here's my today update!! Sorry if boring ><

and about the previous chapter, i'm not hate hyoyeon. actually, she's my favorite in snsd kekeke!

please subscribe and comments^^