Chapter 5 (Oppa is here)

Live with Kris for two months!! BORING!! or not.......

Kris POV

my phone was rang when i'm sleeping. i looked at my table clock. 2 am. whose this crazy person called at this time?

"yoboseyo?" i said without looking at the caller id.

"o-oppa" ahh, this voice. DiSa. DISA??! Aish this girl!! her room is just right beside me! why she has to call at this time?!

"YAH! why'd you disturb my sleep?! aish, go sleep, now!" i shouted at her and sure that she must be hear me from her room. then i hung up before she can say anything else and back to dreamland.

before my sleep become deeper, my phone rang again. really, i'm really tired right now. why does DiSa disturbing me? can't i just have a nice sleep after a tiring day with that hyoyeon noona?

"what now...." i said with a sigh. not really interesting with this call.

i don't hear anything but someone's cry.

"DISA-AH? WAE? WAE? GWAENCANA?" i said, panic, and trembling.

"D-dark.. i-it's dark oppa.." she said between her cry. i immidiately run towards her room and open her room's door. but the lamp is . then i ran towards the bathroom.

i'm shocked. i mean really shock that i found her inside this large bathroom, panting, hardly breathing and looks so pale. her eyes half closed and she's leaning on the floor. she looks so helpless.

"disa-ah, are you alright? why are you like this?" i said while i carry her to her room. she's still unconscious.

after laying her on her bed, i go to the kitchen and take some water for her.

she's already conscious when i enter her room. but her expression still blank. i help her to drink and slipped her bangs to the side.

"disa? are you alright?" i said while carressed her cheek.

there's no answer. she's just stared at the ceiling and tears flow from her eyes and start crying.

reflex, i immediately hug her to comfort her.

"gwaenchana DiSa~ oppa is here.. i'll protect you. i put her head on my chest while i carressed her hair.

after a while, she stop crying  and i see her fall asleep. i smiled look at her face who has got calm.

fortunately she brought her phone. if not, i don't know what will happen to her. i decided to sleep here. in case if she wake again.

DiSa POV

the sunshine wake me up from my deep sleep. but i feel a little dizzy. it must be because of last night.

last night i wanted to pee. i walked toward the toilet which is in the end of the hall.

i run because the light is too dim.

i let the pee out~ shooo~ and when i finished with my bussiness, i got up and walked toward the door andd suddenly the lamp went off. i dumbfounded and cold sweat start flow through my face. i fell onto the cold floor. my leg was trembling. i can't walk nor stand.

i become afraid.

i shout kris's name. ask for help. but no answer. he's probably in deep sleep after go out a whole day.

i realize that i brought my phone. i immediately press 8 button. speed dial to call him.

"o-oppa.." i said almost whispered. and what i could hear from him was only he's shouting then he hung up.

i start crying. i'm too afraid from the darkness. i press 8 button one more time, still crying, and i hear his voice on the other line. his panic voice.

i hardly breathing.

i lose my voice.

i was really helpless.

my eyes half closed when i hear someone shouted my name and the door bam opened.

Kris POV

I wake up from my sleep. it's 9 am and she's still sleep peacefully. it's a relieve see her like this. las night i'm very shocked and worried see her like that.

i kissed her forehead before carefully put her head on the pillow and pull the blanket to cover her body.

i go to the bathroom and take a wash.

soon i finished, i prepare her breakfast. toasts, strawberry jam, and milk.

"morning kris." i see her walking towards the dining room and smiling.

"morning. let's eat" i said and smiling to her.

DiSa POV

"hwaa.. masitta~ it's been a while since i ate toast" i said after finished my third toast.

he chuckled and said, "you're eating a lot this morning.."

"yess, i don't know why but i'm soooo craving for food kekeke~"

then, awkward silence.

"kris," i break the silence.

"yes?" he asks while chewing his toast.

"thanks for last night." i said and looked away to avoid his gazed.

"don't mention it. it's my obligation to help you. i'm your oppa, remember?" he smirks and ruffled my hair.

i chuckled and smiles from ear to ear.

"mmm, but disa, why's you so afraid with darkness?" he said without looking at me and spread the jam on the toast and put it on my plate.

should i tell him everything? i always want to share this story to someone besidemy father. but i'm afraid if i talked about that tregedy i will remember everything and feel of guilty will come again.

"can you tell me? but i'm not forcing you though." he said and smile again.

i believe he can comfort me if i become miserable.

"it's about the past kris.. 3 years ago................"


10 subbies~ :D thanks for subscribe and comments!

subscribe and comments are loved!! smooooch