chapter 7 (Could it be love?)

Live with Kris for two months!! BORING!! or not.......

DiSa POV

today is sunday and i feel sooo boring~ and this is actually the last day of my holiday. tomorrow i should go to school again. uhhh must be boring~

i only sat on my desk inside my room surfing around internet all day. it's now 11 am and i feel like i want to go out.

it's been a while since the last time i met baekhyun oppa so i called him asking to go out.

"oppa anyeong!" i said cheerfully. i miss this boy so much!

"oh, DiSa annyeong! how's your holiday babe?" he ask me. no, i'm not his girlfriend or what. i know him since the elementary school. my parents and his are friend so we usually play together, befriend and go to the same school from elementary school and until now, the university, we're still together. and in the same faculty. kekeke kinda fun, right?

"yahh, i'm not your babe baekhy! umm, i'm kinda boring so i wonder can you take me out? let's go somewhere oppa~" i said with a cute voice.

"ssshh, your aegyo won't work to me you know that right? kekeke" i heard he chuckled from the other line. yes i know it baekhy-.-

"yea whatever.. so can you fetch me?"

"mmm, about that, i want to but i still in jeju. so sorry bunnie~" yes, bunnie. he thought that my cheek is chubby like bun.

"uhhh, must be fun~ okay have fun oppa! i'll hang up first" i said and end the call.

"who's that?" a deep voice said from behind me.

"omo kris! you make me scared you know." i said still shock. this kris always make me shock with his sudden presence-_- "hey, why are you in my room? you can at least knock the door" i continued.

"i heard you're on the phone so i just come in. don't want to interrupt your chat.." he said and sit on the couch inside my room.

i turn my face to my laptop with a boring face. scroll down my tumblr dashboard.. reblogging post..

"hey, wanna hang out?" he said. i turn my face to him and seeing he smirked.

"you want to go out with me? waaa!!! of course i want!! wait wait... did it mean you asked me on dating?" then i pull out my tongue to him..

Kris POV

"you want to go out with me? waaa!!! of course i want!! wait wait... did it mean you asked me on dating?" she said playfully.

“hmm, kinda” I winked at her. “ppali! Get yourself ready, I’ll leave in five minutes~” I said and ran out of her room.

Actually, it’s not my idea. It’s Hyoyeon noona’s idea. She always said that I love her, or I like her, or I have feeling for her. I don’t know it’s true or not.

She said that it’s impossible I don’t have any feeling for her while everyday in the middle of practice I always call her, make her food in the middle of the night, watch tv until midnight with her, thinking about her everytime we are apart. Noona said that’s love when you start worrying about the person. She said it is love. Am I in love? I don’t know.

So far, I think that this’s just my obligation to care her because of mr.sooman-ssi. You know, I owe him a lot. He found me on china and asked me to train in sm without audition. He says that he can help to make my family condition better. But all the idea that noona said make me think again. Do I really do it because of mr.sooman-ssi or is it because love? I have to prove what my feeling is.

Noona said there are some way to prove my feeling for her.

1.      She’s always in your mind.

Checked. As I mention before, every time I’m practicing I keep her in my mind and I alway give her a call and ask about her condition though I know that she’ll be okay.

2.      You always want to stick close with her.

Checked. I feel bad whenever I want to go to sm and leave her home. I just want to watch some random program, cook with her, hearing her yelling or nagging, read the magazine with her, or play starcraft with her. I just feel that I don’t want to be apart from her.

3.       Your heart will beat faster when you……….kiss her.

I think about it the whole night. How can I prove it? I mean, how if she pushed me and get mad at me? How if she doesn’t feel the way I am? Do I have to do this? Noona said it’s okay. Just lean closer to her first. Then if she closed her eyes when you’re about 3 centimeters away, that mean she let you do it. And if she doesn’t close her eyes, you can say that’s something on her lips.

“Oppa? What’s wrong? What are you staring at?” DiSa’s voice snap me back to reality. She look at me and look at the direction I looked before. Of course It was nothing. Cause I just day dreaming about what will I do on the date and staring blank to the back garden.

“oh, nothing. You’re ready? Let’s go!” I said and walked out the house and I clasp my hand with her while walking to the bus stop.

so here is my update.. thanks for my 15 awesome subbies!! please do COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE^^

it's kinda sad that no one commenting on my stories except for my lovely unyund, candyforlove,  and  PinKcOttonCandy lovelovelove T~T *hug*