duet.

Live with Kris for two months!! BORING!! or not.......

Kris POV
Today I wake up early because i will go to SM to do some trainng and the manager said i will help SNSD sunbaenim to perform in their concert. he said that i will help Hyoyeon noona to perform her solo at the concert. yes, i will leave DiSa alone. her injury have already recovered. it has been a week. maybe it's ok if i leave her.

I open my door and walk downstair. DiSa is playing her psp in the living room.


"i'm off~" i said and pinch DiSa's cheek and walk towards the door.


"what? where? you have to accompany me!"


"yaah.. i have my own life too. i'll go to sm. i want to practice."


then, she's chasing me. maybe she's want to prevent me to go. but Dang!


she's slipped. reflex, i catch her. holding her petite waist and smell her sweet scents.


hormone, calm down.


now i'm on top of her. omo, my heart beat!


i'm not the type which easily flirt with girl. but this girl is.......different. exception. aishh what am i talking about. i see her eyes widened. and she start open .


"kris.. can you move aside?" her voice pull me back to the reality.


"oh, ne. sorry." i feel my cheeks redden.


"gege, why are you blushing?" she ask with innocent face.


"ani.. i'm not blushing. be careful, okay?!" i ruffled her hair and go out. am i really blushing? ah, emberrassing. i'm not like nor interesting with her. she's just like my little sister nehh


DiSa POV


what did i just see? kris? blushing?


why is he blushing? am i too innocent?-.-


duhh, i think tomorrow i have to ask baekhyun.


Kris POV:


"a-yo waddup kreeez! manager hyung and hyoyeon is waiting inside the practice room." the young manager greeet me when i'm out from the lift. i just simply nodding and muttered thank you.


i walk and pass 3 room and enter the 4th room. the cloudy practice room. the manager and hyoyeon noona is chatting and realized my presence.
"oh, kris. sit please." the man in his late twenty said and patted the spot beside him. i nodded and take a sit. hyoyeon noona is smiling at me with that y expression. am i that cool huh? kekeke~ so i reply her smile.


"so, as you know that SNSD will held their concert next month. and then, we want you, kris, to help hyoyeon in her performance." he said and explain the blah blah blah things.


"hyung, what song we will perform?" i asked.


"nah, i still doubting about two option. the first choice is a duet dance which is more classic and the second choice is troublemaker."


"mmm, manager-nim, i think troublemaker is more compatible with my character. how about just performing troublemaker?" hyoyeon noona said with her y shy voice. i'm dumbfounded and make O shape with my mouth. and i see her smirking and winking. yuck. i'm not tempted by you.


"oh, okay if that's what you want. i'll leave first" he smiled and leave me with her.


EMMM WHAT? WHUT? WHADDDD? IS THIS FOR REAL? ASDFGHJKL


"do you excited with this performance kris?" she said with seductive way. i can't say anything. really. not because that i dont like it nor like it. i just can't do any y movement. any hot movement. how can i do the y dance?


"don't worry, i'll teach you" she said and leave the room too. and suddenly my phone rang. a message. from DiSa.


From: DiSa.


Yah old man! ppali back to hoome! i'm starving you knowwwww :P


Aish this girl-.-

sorry if it's too boring.. but it's just the beginning :P kekeke~ please look forward.

thanks for subscribing and comment!! i lovelovelove youuu~

please subscribe and comment^^