Chapter 10

Dancing With Noodles - An Exo Fanfic

 

Sophie P.O.V

The day passed in a blur and as quickly as first period started it was already lunch time. After a lot of staring at a map and getting lost twice Sophie finally found Studio 2 which was in the old dance block. She pushed open the door and stepped into the warm room.

“Hey Fi!” Sehun yelled waving from across the room as he sat perched on a few old drama blocks. She waved back before a warm body tackled her. “Hey Sophie-noona!” James squealed steadying her before jumping up and down in a circle. She smiled at the exited boy and grabbed him, stoping him from falling over. “Hey James, Why are you so excited?”

He punched he lightly in the arm and scowled at her “I cannot believe you know Sehun!” he growled. “Why didn’t you tell me?” He pouted, eyes glistening and puppy expression activated.

“I met him before our last dance class, we weren’t exactly close then.” She pinched his cheek before walking over and giving Sehun light hug. She turned back to James ready for the onslaught of questions that spilled out of the darker boys mouth. She noticed he was wearing school uniform today and it look rather loose fitting for his size. He was leanly built and looked small but in reality he was taller than Sehun.

“But now your living with him?” Obviously Sehun had caught him up on everything.

“And that hot assistant you have a crush on.” She said rubbing it in. His mouth dropped to the floor before turning to Sehun and a terrified look crossed the older boys face. Okay, not on EVERYTHING. He mumbled a quick ‘help’ before backing up against the wall.

“Hyung! Why didn’t you tell me you live with that hot teachers assistant?! We tell each other everything!” His face red with frustration. Sehun smiled looking slightly relieved, apparently he was expecting a lot worse.

Sophie spoke up “He is actually really annoyi-

“I don’t care he is built like a god!” he moaned collapsing to the floor and crossing his legs lotus style with his head in his hands. “Is there anything else you want to tell me? Because now would be a good time.”

Sehun rubbed the back of his neck and tensed up looking like he regrated what he was about to say. “Did I also mention I am in a group called EXO and work for SM entertainment?”

The look on James’ face could have killed him on it’s own. He slowly rose from the ground and his eyes gave him a possessed look. He trodded over to Sehun and backed him up against the wall again, one hand on his chest.

“WHAT?! SEHUN HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME, HERE I AM THINKING YOU ARE A NORMAL EVERYDAY GUY WHO JUST GOES TO SCHOOL AND HANGS WITH HIS MATES! WHEN REALLY YOU ARE AN IDOL?! WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD OF YOU?! YOU ARE SO GOING TO GET IT! AND YOU-“ he said turning to the petrified Sophie. “DON’T THINK YOU ARE GETTING OUT OF THIS ANY EASIER! YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT YOU KNEW AN IDOL WH-

“Idols actually, there are 12 of us and Sophie lives with all of us.” Sehun slapped a hand over his mouth as the words spilled from his mouth, a regretting look in his eyes. This would just make things worse and he knew it.

“WHAT?!” James shouted his voice jumping two octaves.

Sophie ran over to the hyperventilating dancer and placed a gently hand over his mouth, gesturing for him to be quite. When he stopped yelling she placed comforting hands on his shoulders and encouraged him to breath. He slowly calmed down and glared at the two. “Don’t think you two get off scot free, you owe me for this big time.”

“I am already showing you the studio this afternoon after school!” She groaned exasperated, “What else do you want?” The boy in front of her wiped his eyes, almost crying from frustration.

“You can come and have dinner this weekend with all of us,” Sehun said from across the room. “Fi is making Tacos so D.O shouldn’t complain about the extra mouth to feed.”

“Done!” he exclaimed jumping and clapping his hands, back to his normal mood. All sunshine and rainbows.

“That was easy.” Sehun observed, his eyebrows raised.

“He is going to have dinner with 12 attractive boys, what else is there to consider. Hell if I didn’t actually know you guys I would be excited too.” She joked and Sehuns jaw dropped in mock horror. She sat down on a block near the wall and James sat at her feet.

“Ouch Fi, I was flattered until your sarcasm showed up at the party.” He sat next to her on the block and slung an arm around her shoulders and she patted his cheek “You babo.”

The door of the studio swung open and two other boys piled in ruffling each others hair but froze when they saw Sophie on the block. “Hey whose the new chick?” One of them said flashing her a friendly smile.

James turned and waved, “This is Sophie, she’s a friend from dance class.”

Hey shook her hand and subtly checked her out but he didn’t leer or hit on her which she appreciated. He still got a slap up the side of the head from James. “Introduce yourself already.”

“Hey I am your Hyung, show some respect.” The boy mocked anger. He was taller than James by a few centimetres and was probably about Kris’s height but he flinched when James glared at him. The boy composed himself and backed away from the dancer, flicking his dark brown bangs out of his eyes.

He walked over to Sophie, “I’m Bin Jae, one of James and Sehuns old friends. And it is very nice to meet you.” He said bowing slightly and flashing her a cheeky grin. His friend appeared at his side and fell into a bow as well.

“And I’m Lee Seeung, also a friend and fellow outcast.” They straightened up and the second boy offered her a hand which she accepted. He was about her height with blond spiky hair and an angular face.

“Yeah, we usually sit with these two weirdos in here at lunch,” Jae said sitting on the floor near James while Seeung dragged and box over and sat next to Sehun. “Are you a new recruit?” he grinned and gestured at the empty room around them.

She giggled, “I guess so.” She sat down on her shared block with Sehun and he draped an arm over her shoulder and she leant into him. It was quite cold in the room and she was grateful of the heat. Jae sniggered and she realised how this must have looked.

“So are you guys together?” Jae said pointing to the two entwined teens. Sehun pouted and shook his head solemnly looking at Sophie with the cutest look on his face. She gently pushed his face away and they chuckled. “Then your skinship is very strong.” He said sniggering fondly at them. Sehun pressed a light kiss to her temple and she poked him in the belly causing him to wriggle away. She was right.

He WAS tickleish.

She dove on the older boy tickling him everywhere and the others joined in until Sehun began to fight back and the boys switched alliances focusing their attacks on her. Soon she was writhing on the ground trying to avoid their jabbing and torturing. She somehow got to her feet and ran out the door, the boys right on her tail.

She made a few blind turns and tried to escape them but they knew the school better than her. She cut through a class room and headed into a massive courtyard area. She ran to the opposite side and hid behind the toilet block, peeping out every now and then to watch them search for her, completely bewildered at her disappearance. She leant back against the wall and chuckled at her skills. She always won in hide and seek as a kid.

Suddenly an arm wrapped around her waist and she was flung backwards onto the ground, hard. As her backside collided with the concrete her head flew back and hit the brick wall and white lights temporarily blurred her vision. Once she regained the wind knocked out of her on impact and she could see again she looked up at her attackers and recognised them as the two boys she had confronted the day before.

“ing thinks she rules us.” The bigger one all but growled, his muscles protruding from his to-small uniform. “What should we do Hyung?” he asks the uglier one, already knowing the answer.

“Teach her a lesson, that’s what.” Suddenly a fist flew at her face and all she saw was black.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

She moaned as her head pounded and everything sounded so loud. Why was everything so loud? She sat up and found herself behind the toilet block in the courtyard. For a moment she forgot what happened then everything came rushing back and she shook her head. Which was a bad idea, because the entire world spun. Nausea plummeted through her stomach and she laid back down, trying to avoid throwing up. She rolled over slightly and checked her phone which had fallen out of her pocket, 6:30PM! What the hell. She had work in half an hour.

She slowly got to her feet and noticed how dark it was. Everything was coated in the dark purple of dusk and she realised she really had to get out of there. She put one foot in front of the other and slowly made her way to the front gate which was still open due to the cleaners still being in school.

She thanked whoever was listening that she had the sense to grab her wallet when she dumped her stuff in her locker and flagged down a nearby bus that would take her to the restaurant. She was going to be so late.

She walked into the restaurant an hour late and tried to ignore the pounding in her head as she rushed into the backrooms to find her locker. She leaned up against the cool wal and held back the tears that threatened to escape her eyes. She hadn’t cried In along time but the pain in her head was so strong. But then again so was she. Avoiding any sharp movements she pushed back the tears and walked to her locker. She quickly got changed into one of her waitressing outfits before grabbing her tray and clocking in.

She served rude customer after rude customer, almost snapping at all of them. After 2 hours had passed and her headache had almost doubled in size she gave in and walked to the bar. “Give me a fifth of whiskey.”

“Coming right up.” Keani said over his shoulder bottle already in hand. He looked up expecting a customer and when he spotted it was Sophie he stopped pouring. “Love your underaged.”

“Yeah but I’m walking around in a skimpy dress and heels that I am definitely not supposed to be wearing at the age of 16, I have also served at least 20 s tonight and have got a massive headache so give me the goddamn whiskey.” She snapped at him, her eyes glaring holes into his but he stood firm and handed her a coke. Seeing the decision in his eyes she sighed and gave in.

“Okay but I need, 3 grasshoppers, 2 straight sojus, 4 whiskeys and 1 chardonnay for tables 2, 6 and 11.” His hands already at work by the time she had rattled off the orders. “Fricken Alcos.”

He sighed and handed her drink and she placed them on the tray after draining her coke. “Sure you don’t have anything stronger?” She asked hopefully but Keani shook his head, smiling fondly at her before waving her off back to the masses.

“Damn.”

When 2:30 came she almost couldn’t see straight from the pain. She was somehow able to grab her stuff, clock out and flag down a bus. She thought about the events of the day and how everything had turned horrible, just like it always did for her. It was why she originally left Australia, everything just had a tendency to go wrong.

No your not going to think about that. Lauras voice echoed through her brain again. She remembered her blond hair flitting about her head as she consoled Sophie back to sanity after another breakdown. You blocked out those memories so you can get on with your life, now go home and get some rest, it will make you feel better.

Her hand rubbed the back of her head and felt a large bump under her fingers. She rubbed it gently before relaxing in her seat tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Laura was right, She needed to get home.

 

A/N What is Sophie hiding huh??!! >.< :D

Hey guys, i will post chapter 11 soon but you might have to wait a week maybe longer for 12 and stuff, don't have much time on my ahnds because of halfyears! ARGGHH STUPID SCHOOL!!

 

I reached 1000 views on wattpad!!! OMGAH!!! YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 

XOXOXOXOXO I LOVE YOU GUYS

Shannon