Chapter 1: The Fate

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

The ground was full of rose’s petals. In the girl's hand, it was left with the prickly stalk that had already pricked her hands but she still held tight. Blood had flowed profusely onto the ground but was washed away by the stormy weather. Her tears rolled down her cheeks, and it dripped onto the petal, mixing it with the salty rain. The letter too, was soaked and slowly, it was broken into pieces, washed down the road by the flooding rain. The rain was very big and howling winds was heard. However, the girl still stood firm onto the ground silently crying. 

"Let's break up..." 

The girl's heart was shattered into million pieces. She had tried umpteen times fixing it, hiding it. She was tired. She was tired with this kind of love. She fell onto the ground. Blood still continues to flow from her pricked hand. She was lying on the road, sleepy soundly. 

On the very far end of the road, a young angelic looking man was leaning against a blossom tree, quietly looking at the girl. He bit his lips, holding back his threatening tears. He closed his eyes, "Lee Ji-eun, I'm sorry..." 

---MEANWHILE----

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun! Yah!! No, No...You promised that we will graduate together!!" Chanyeol violently shook that soon-to-be cold body. The body was lying peacefully on the bed. Chanyeol tried to hold his tears back but no matter what, he cried and his eyes were red. *Baekhyun's gone...He's gone...* Chanyeol repeatly shook his head. Baekhyun was a second ago as lively as a kid and laughing with Chanyeol and in split seconds, he was gone.

Chanyeol was a tyrant in the past, he didn't like studying nor did he like making friends. His heart was once empty until he met Baekhyun. Baekhyun was his first friend and also his light to the correct path. He treats Baekhyun as his brother and always played together until that day when Baekhyun was diagnosed with brain tumour. Chanyeol knew very well that Baekhyun will leave him anytime but little that he know that Baekhyun left so quickly.

Chanyeol was traumatized by the sudden leave and soon his mother transferred him to KD High in the mid-year of year 1---it was affiliated with their family business. The day he reached KD High, although he became the heart-throb of the school, his life was filled with emptiness and more emptiness----no matter how hard he tries to joke around with that smile on his face. 

================================================================================

A year had passed....

Ji-eun had found a new way of life and she had moved to Seoul. "Rainbow-City" She called it, as it paints her life with colours, allowing these colours to paint her sorrows away.

---Lee Ji-eun's POV---

"KD High." Even as a top-scorer with 699 points for my entrance examination, I can't help but think about those filthy rich people inside the school. Standing right infront of Seoul's most prestigious school, KD High, my hardwork had seemed to pay off. I wiped away my sweat and I went in.

I walked round and round the school for umpteen times....but...where exactly is the classroom block? My legs were tired and I'm thirsty. "Anyone!! I'm lost!! Help me!!!" I shouted without hesitation.

Suddenly, a black object was running towards me and in split seconds i was bumped by a large force that I fell onto the ground with loud thump. "Aish, are you blind and why are you standing here like an idiot!!!" A very deep voice howled. 

What? Did I hear wrongly? I was bumped by this anonymous guy and he dares to say I’m an idiot?? Geez! You think I’m easily defeated? "Aish! You! You are the one who bumped onto me, okay?? Apologize!!" I tried to get up when I realised he was on top of me. "Ahh! Go away!! You ert!!"

At the same time, he quickly stands up from his position, and he's really tall. I didn't really realise this until we both stood up. He was looking elsewhere and wasn't paying much attention to me. He tidied his hair and then turned and looked at me. "What? Apologize? No way." He was using the volume twice mine to answer back. 

I was really angry...but...didn't you know who am I? So what if you're taller. I saw a rock beside me and an idea struck me. I climbed up the rock and stands on top.*Hah! Now we're of same height.* I looked away from him too and I held my head up high. "APOLOGIZE!!" He was a little shocked at first but he ended up cracking up and laughed like he'll never stops.

"Are you a comedian or something?? Standing on rocks..." his laughter had brought about a crowd around us. I was embarrassed and gritted my teeth. *Hmph! I won't forgive you easily.*

As I got down the rock, I spotted the big giant clock situated just at the school building. "Two...Two minutes????" I was shocked when I saw that it left with two minutes before the class starts!! *Geez...shall forgive him for now* I carried my bag and take all my belonging and i rushed out from the crowd. 

At the same time, I saw someone I knew and asked her to bring me to the classroom as I didn't know where it is situated. And of course, in order not to spoil my 'top-scorer' reputation, I turned and shouted back at that guy.

"I let you off this time round!! Don't ever let me saw you or you'll die!! You ert!!"

=========================================================================================================

Author's Note:

I hoped you like this story and i hope it's not boring!! I'm not a pro in fanfiction but i really hope you like my story!! Also, please do give me comment so i can make improvements!! Gomawo!!

Please comment and subscribe!! 

=========================================================================================================================