It's Him!

Funny Thing Called Fate

• At The Park •
• Jonghyun‘s P.O.V •

This place is so peaceful! I was surrounded by trees and not too far off was a river. I closed my eyes as I took in a deep breath.  I can’t help but have a strange nostalgic feeling like I’ve been here before . . . like . . . like I forgot to do something. But the more I try to remember the more like an idiot I feel. It’s like searching for something that was never there. And then there’s that dream that I’ve been having for the last year. It was always the same. There’s a boy by a tree, he looks sad and just as I’m about to talk to him I wake up.
• End Of P.O.V •

•The Next Morning•

Guys wake up! we‘re gonna be late for school!” Jinki yelled. He had accidently slept on his phone so he didn’t hear the alarm.

“5 more minutes mom!” Minho begged

“I‘m not your mother! If I were you‘d be up for adoption!”

“That‘s mean.” Kibum said not fully awake either

“I‘ll show you mean if you guys don‘t hurry up and get ready! Come on!”

“We really have to start waiting for the weekend to have these sleepovers” Taemin said as he folded his blankets.

“You‘re the one who insists on having them on Wednesdays. Hurry up!” Jinki said as he pushed Kibum in the bathroom.

“Ugh!” Kibum grunted as he washed his face and brushed his teeth. He looked down at his watch only to storm out of the bathroom.

“We’re going to be late!” he said with toothpaste dripping from the side of his mouth

“I see I got my point across” Jinki said proudly as he folded his arms across his chest

“You’re not even dressed and your hair is a mess!” Taemin said examining his friend.  If there was one person in the group who care about their looks more then anything it was Kibum.

“I don’t care we have to leave now! I’m gonna get detention If get to school late one more time!”

Not wanting to waste anymore time the 4 friends were out the door.

• At school •

“Minho?” the teacher began to take attendance
“…..”

“Jaejoong?”
“Here!”

“Kibum?”
“…..”

“Eunhyuk?”
“Here!”

“Jinki?”
“…..”

“Yesung?”
“Here!”

“Taemin?”
“…..”

I swear …. Those boys are gonna be the death of me. Junsu?” she continued

HERE!” the 4 boys said in unison as they stormed into the room panting. They quickly made their way to their seats avoiding the teacher’s gaze. Kibum especially.

“You‘re late” the teacher said

“About that you see--” they all tried to explain at the same time.

“I don‘t want to hear it” the teacher said raising a hand to stop them

“But-” Taemin insisted

“No. You.” she said looking at Kibum “Detention!
Kibum cursed the teacher silently as he made his way to the office. `Man, I knew we shouldn’t have stopped for breakfast at McDonalds.` He thought to himself `Why didn’t anyone else get in trouble? I swear that teacher is out to get me. It’s not fai-`
He was suddenly interrupted when he bumped into a hard yet soft like figure in his way. He was so out of it that he fumbled to the floor.

“Uh!” Kibum grunted as he hit the floor “What the-!?!”

“Are you okay?” the figure asked as he offered Key a hand.

“Yeah- umm umm” Kibum stuttered as soon as he saw who it was helping him up.

`It‘s him! It‘s Kim Jonghyun! And--and he‘s talking to me! . . . The one day I don’t do my hair!`  He thought unaware Jonghyun was thinking somewhat the same thing.

• Jonghyun‘s P.O.V •

`It’s him. It’s the boy from my dream. He’s…He’s…. real!`

• End Of P.O.V •

“Sorry didn’t see you there.” Jonghyun said helping Key up

“Kim Jonghyun.” The blonde male said shaking Kibum’s hand that he was still holding onto.

`I know` Key thought to himself “I’m Kim Kibum. Key for short.”

Suddenly Jonghyun pulled Kibum close and leaned in to examine the beautiful creature in front of him. Key’s porcelain face, his brown tear-dropped shaped eyes and pink lips.  He looked so familiar but why? He made Kibum feel self conscious. Kibum prayed Jonghyun wouldn’t notice his hand getting sweaty.

“Do I know you from somewhere?”  Jonghyun asked

Kibum was at a loss for words but he managed to find them. “Well actually-”

“What are you kids doing out here?” a teacher interrupted them. Jonghyun pulled away and let go of Kibum’s hand. “Are you skipping class?” the teacher continued to question.

“No I was-” Key tried to explain

I don’t want to hear it!

“But-”

“Ahh! No! Now get to class before I give you a detention slip…..or another one since I see you already have one” The teacher grabbed Kibum and pulled him toward the detention room.

“See you around!” he head Jonghyun call out.

• Detention room •

“Kim Kibum this is your 4th time being late to class. What’s your excuse?”

Key had barely opened his mouth before he was cut off.

“I don’t want to hear it.”

“But you asked-”

“Ahhh! Zip it! As punishment you’ll clean the P.E. storage closet” The teacher gave Kibum the key and showed him the way.

“But there’s spiders in there.” Kibum said quietly as he followed.