Help!

Funny Thing Called Fate

The bell rang and the halls became full with students heading home. Jinki was at his locker putting his book away when he overheard some boys talking.

“Have you heard? The Shim family and the Jung family are joining forces!”

“Shim? As in Shim Changmin?”

“Yeah. Word is they’re going to start some gang war. Some rivals have been found in their territory.”

Jinki quickly became angry. Changmin knew how he felt about Yunho it also explained why Changmin was hanging around Yunho so much. He slammed his locker shut and headed towards the main entrance. Not waiting for Changmin like he usually did.

“But I heard Changmin’s father disowned him.” the boys continued

“Why?”

“He wants nothing to do with the Jung family.”

“Jinki” he heard a familiar voice calling him ”Jinki!” he felt a hand on his shoulder but he quickly pushed it away. Changmin was surprised at the sudden act.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were associated with the Jung family?”

“I didn’t know how. I was too scared you’d hate me.”

“So it is true.”

“Let me explain- ”

“Don’t waste your breath.”

“I have to tell you something-”Changmin paused for a moment and then turned his attention back to Jinki who was already walking away.

“We have to get out of here. It’s not sa-” he was cut off when two men dress in black suit grabbed him. When Changmin refused one of the men punched him in the stomach while the other help drag him towards a car.

Jinki heard struggling and turned around just in time to see Changmin being shoved into a car.

Jinki dropped his bag and started to run after the car that was quickly getting farther and farther away. Jinki pulled out his phone as he ran and dialed his number one person for when he knew something was about to go down.

“Minho, I need your help!”