Recipe for Love,Disaster and Surprise

Super Junior-G

Yomi woke up and grumbled trying to sit up.

"Careful unnie" A voice said. Yomi looked to her right to see Eunsoo watching with red puffy eyes.

"..Eunsoo...what..." Yomi coughed but Eunsoo knew her question. Yomi looked at Eunsoo and noticed that she had a bandage on her left arm and another on her forehead.

"A truck crashed into the oppas' bus which crashed into our which left only a few of us injured. You along with Saya,Maeyan,Shay,Mina,Yuko,JJ,Elizabeth,Leeteuk,Yesung,Shindong,Siwon,Heechul,Kibum and Zhou Mi in a bad condition. Oh and Jay S is currently getting treated. You're the first to wake up from all of them." Eunsoo explained.

"What do you mean...first?" Yomi asked. She then noticed that Eunsoo was no longer wearing their performance outfit but wore jeans and a SJG purple shirt.

"You and the others...Jay S is in a trauma state so it excludes her from what I'm about to say......you've been out for 3 weeks and a half." Eunsoo said quietly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry watched as Jay S was being examined by the doctor. Ever since the accident, Jay S didn't talk to anyone but him. Once the doctor left, Henry approached Jay S and brushed his hand on her cheek. Jay S smiled and held his hand.

"I'll just go get you some food Jay. You need to eat" Henry said before kissing her on her forehead and leaving.

Henry had suffered minor injuries that didn't need any stitches. He was thankful but SJ and SJG had been put on a hiatus. Eunhyuk and Sehun would visit the injured daily same goes for Hangeng and Eunsoo.

ELFs were shocked about it and immediately sent them their regards. They couldn't go back to Korea just yet. Maeyan's parents welcomed them in their home and managed to smile for them.

Maeyan's twin sisters didn't take it well though. They would come to visit and leave fresh flowers for each of the members.

Henry sighed and passed Shay's room. He stepped back and went in. As Henry stared at Shay he remembered Zhou Mi. The two lovebirds was so obvious. But it was a pity that they were both in this state.

Shay's eyes suddenly fluttered open and she knit her eyebrows together. Henry smiled and was about to call the others when she spoke the words they had all feared since they found out that the 15 seriously injured were in a coma.

"Uh...who are you? Who am I?"