Yuri and Memories

Super Junior-G

Rian,Sehun and Maeyan strolled around the mall. They were lucky not much people minded them much. As they were talking about the latest schedules, they bumped into 2 familiar persons. 

"Taeyeon unnie? Yuri unnie?" Maeyan said dumbfounded that they were here.

"Omo, Rian! Sehun! Maeyan!" Taeyan exclaimed but Yuri just remained where she was staring at Rian who was currently hugging Taeyeon.

"Hi unnie"

"Rian."

"I need to go to the bathroom" Rian said leaving. Sehun sighed and linked arms with Taeyeon and Maeyan starting to talk. Yuri stayed behind waiting for them to go out of sight. When they were gone she smirked an evil look coming across her face. She started walking towards the direction of the restrooms as a plan formulated in her mind. 

She went in the women's room and looked around making sure nobody else was here. She heard a toilet flush and a girl with brown hair and fair skin came out of one of the cubicles. The girl looked at Yuri and sighed.

"What do you want unnie?" Rian said as she went to wash her hands. She the sink and washed her hands.

Yuri smiled and tilted her head a little crossing her arms.

"Don't act all innocent. I know that your dad just paid Soo Man to get in. You're just a talentless idiot!" Yuri said pushing Rian making the girl stumble backwards. 

"L-leave me alone" Rian said backing away. Yuri did otherwise and punched the girl making Rian land on her backside. Rian winced as the cement tiles made contact with her back. 

"P-please s-stop" Yuri ignored the scared girl's plea. Rian closed her eyes shut as she braced herself for the next attacks. 

"Yuri-unnie! Stop this!" She heard a familiar voice said. She opened her eyes to see Maeyan near the door.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"It's not what she will. It's what I will" A familiar voice said. Behind Maeyan Kim Kibum stood with a scary look on his face. 

"Kibum oppa!" Yuri exclaimed her eyes widening. She suddenly put on and innocent act.

"Rian hurt me!!" Yuri said walking towards Kibum prepared to hug him but Kibum pushed the girl away.

"Don't lie Yuri. How do you explain Rian's bleeding cheek?" Kibum said referring to Rian's cheek which was turning purple and blue a bruise in the process of appearing.

Yuri gulped and looked at Kibum. "I.." 

"Don't explain it to me. Just get out of here." Kibum said walking towards Rian.

Maeyan stuck her tounge before rushing over to her unnie's aid who was in ther arms of Kibum. Yuri scoffed and stomped out only to be met by a furious Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon unnie!" She said nervously. "We need to talk"

Taeyeon grabbed Yuri's arm ready to lecture her about hurting Rian.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun was in the mall's small garden sitting on the swing looking down. She sighed thinking about their latest song recodring. Sighing, she got up from the swing and walked over to the wishing fountain. She took out a penny and smiled turning around she closed her eyes. At that same moment, Eunhyuk went on the other side of the fountain.

He was about to call Sehun when suddenly, she threw the penny backwards. Instead of the penny landing inside, it landed on Eunhyuk.

"Ow"

Sehun's eyes shot open and she turned around. 

"Oppa!" She gasped she ran around the fountain and hugged him. 

"What are you doing here?" Sehun said happy to see the older.

"Apparantly, I'm here to be someone who throws coins at" Eunhyuk said bending over and taking the penny that was meant for the water of the fountain to catch.

Sehun suddenly had a guilty look on. 

Eunhyuk just shook his head and held her hand starting to walk along the scenery talking about his latest activities while Sehun went back to the time she auditioned.

"How did you do Sehun?" Mina asked. Sehun was just back from her audition. She looked quite upset so Mina asked how she did again.

"I messed up!" Sehun said grabbing her water bottle and drinked from it.

"How?"

"I didn't to the correct angle for the step!" She said annoyed. 

"That's all?" Mina said shaking her head. Sehun pouted and rambled on about how she 'messed up'. She threw her hands in the air her water bottle leaving her hand. Eunhyuk walkd by getting hit.

"Ouch!"

Sehun's eyes widened like saucers. She turned around and saw him holding his head. 

"Eunhyuk oppa!" She said running towards him.

"Mianhe! I didn't see you!"

Eunhyuk insisted that it was fine but Sehun refused to leave his side.

She sighed thinking about that scene, her mind flying back to the time she dance Mr.Simple meeting Eunhyuk in the process in a charity event.

"..don't you think Sehun?" Eunhyuk said looking at the girl. Sehun snapped out of her day dream looking at Eunhyuk.

"Huh?"

"Nothing" Eunhyuk sighed. 

Aigoo Sehun. You should pay attention more!

__________________________________________________________________________

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

okay I'm done.

QUESTION:

What do you think of my writing? Oh and favorite SJ one shot?