Promotions: Philippines

Super Junior-G

A few days after SJG's jampacked schedules, they boarded a jet to the Philippines with SJ. They were to promote their first album and hold a mini concert. They would be heading to America next but they were excited to go to the Philippines. Mainly because it was Maeyan's 2nd home. Among them of course, Maeyan is the most excited. Since they were 32- if you include the managers-they got a private jet. 

After a few hours they finally arrived. The girls were shocked because there were also a few banners of them. Mainly WEL COME HOME PARK MAEYAN and WE LOVE SJ-G but either way they were happy.

As they went out of the plane fans started screaming like there's no tommorow whic really proved Henry's statement of 'The Philippines is the loudest'. They smled and waved signing a few autographs and boarded the 2 buses waiting for them. Maeyan sat on the front seat a smile on her face. She sat near the window jumping up and down. The others just found it...cute.

Jay S, Henry's representative was beside her grinning at her actions. She kept on babbling about her home clearly excited tosee her family again.

They were happy that she still managed to be bubbly and happy despite the previous events. The truth was they wish she was like that everyday. They wanted to see the maknae happy and excited. She was always quiet. Too quiet for their liking.

They asked her about the best places for sightseeing to keep her smiling.

[Shangri-La hotel]

They arrived in front of the Shangri-La hotel that was connected to the mall. Maeyan clearly knew the place so she acted like a tour guide. Since they were a lot, they had a floor to themselves in the garden wing.

[Swimming Pool]

Maeyan smiled as they were let into the reception area near the pool.

"It's still beautiful!" Maeyan said as they got a good view of the pool. The others just smiled as she jumped around taking the lead. Even the managers. Suddenly one of the workers approached them speaking in tagalog.

"Ma'm kunin ko na po yung mga bag nyo?" [Ma'm may I take your bags]

"Oh sure !Salamat!" [ Oh sure! Thank you!]

She explained to the others and they just gave the bell boys their luggage.

She went to the receptionist and talked getting 11 keys. Their room each had 2 beds and one couch bed. So both groups had 5 rooms for them and the managers had one for themselves.

 

[Shangri-La Deluxe Garden Suite]

[NOTE:It has 2 beds but the other one's cut off. That small couch over there folds out into a bed so...yeah]

She gave the decided room trios the keys and they all walked into the 2 elevators, SJG in the one while SJ in the other.

 

Once they were in their designated floor, they made a lot of noise as they went to their bedrooms. Meanwhile Lee Ahn, Yomi and Maeyan were in their rooms chatting quietly. Lee Ahn was sweet towards the maknae and the leader but was rather cold to the others. Although she was she never picked a fight and did her best to try and get along with them.

"Lee Ahn-unnoie, do you want me to help deal with Yuri?" Maeyan said. Even when she's ready to go overprotective of her members, she still manages to be innocent.

"Maeyan-ah, can you take her out?" Lee Ahn said surprised at her offer.

Yomi gulped and whispered in her ear "Don't underestimate her". She pulled back and shivered at the memory of her having to wake up Maeyan on the day of their interview with Intimate Note. She turned into a complete monster.

*FLASHBACK*

Yomi sighed and asked help from Julie to wake Maeyan up. They both went to the maknae's room which was next to Eunsoo's and Julie's. they saw the adorable 15-year-old sleeping peacefully a smile brightening her angelic features.

They smiled at the sight. but as soon as they woke Maeyan up she completely turned from an angel into a....devil.

"AH!!!!!!! WHY SO EARLY?!!!! I HAVEN'T COOKED FOR YOU YET!! AISH!" She said freaking out running around the room. 

"It's alright Maeyan" Yomi reassured but the maknae just gave her a 'no-it's-not-now-go-out-or-else' look. Yomi gulped and went out of her room.

The others were awakened by Maeyan's screams and rushed to the kitchen alarmed.

"Shay-unnie!!! Don't come in here!! I'M BUSY COOKING FOR YOU ARASSO!! EVERYONE OUT OUT!!!" She said pushing them out. The next scenes are edited out to keep the image of the group protected.

*FLASHBACK END*

"Oh right...I'm not sure that's a good idea sweetie. Why don't you go to KRY's room?" Lee Ahn suggested horrified of remembering the previous events.

"Arasso!" Maeyan chirped skipping out of the room.

Yomi and Lee Ahn let out a sigh of relief happy that the maknae didn't blow up.

Meanwhile......

Yuko,Saya, and Katherine's room.

The three were talking about different things. Yuko about Kyuhyun. Saya about Sungmin. Katherine about Yesung. As they realized what each was talking about, their eyes widened and asked in unison.

":DO YOU LIKE HIM?" They stopped and answered again in sync.

"BWO?! ANI!!" They looked at  each other and sighed.

"Never speak of this" Yuko said.

"Agreed" The other two decided and sighed dreamily thinking of their idols/crushes/close friend.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I wanted to make a moment between Hyukkie and his rep but I can't remember who submitted her...HELP ME!!!!! DD:

comment creator oh and how do you like this chap?

I used my language to teach you a little tagalog.

Try saying:

Mahal kita

PRONOUNCIATION:

just like it's spelt out.

Translation:

I love you

:DDDDDDDD

OH HELP ME WITH THE 15 GIRLS I WANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CHARACTER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!