Curiosity made Maeyan crazy

Super Junior-G

Maeyan sat in her bed staring at her computer screen. She took the couch bed because she wanted her unnies to sleep well in the other beds. At first the 2 declined but when Maeyan pouted and whined they gave in.

She opened Google and typed in Super Junior-G. A bunch of results came out but one caught her eye.

Super Junior's Kim Ryeowook and Super Junior G's Park Maeyan, dating?

The 2 were reported to meet each other at a nearby cafe. They were seen holding hands in their disguise. Rumors are going around saying the 2 innocent members are dating.

While we are on the topic of dating, Kim Jae and Kim Heechul were also seen in a couple's merchandise store buying couple t-shirts. What are the 2 up to?

ELFs are craving for answers. But now they're just releasing their minds on fanfics.

Fanfics? What are those? Maeyan asked herserlf. She typed in fanfics and one of the results revealed AsianFanfics.com. Curious, she pressed it and was meeted by a site with an eye catching format. She scrolled down seeing that the latest topics were 'YoTeuk', 'JaeChul', 'KyuKo and so on. But one specific topic caught her attention.

MaeWook (56901)

She pressed it a list of stories meeting her. 

 

Leeteuk,Ryeowook,Shindong,Kyuhyun,Eunhyuk and Sungmin were quietly singing 'Marry u' when they heard a high pitched scream from their room. They stopped startled when realization registered on Shindong's face. 

"Isn't that..."

"MAEYAN!!!" They heard a girlish scream come from outside sounding like Yomi. They stood up and hurried to the door being greeted by the others who were trying to go inside the girl's room without squeezing the life out of themselves. 

Finally the 6 got in and saw a horriefied Maeyan staring at her screen turning red as a tomato.

"What happened?" Yomi asked worried. Maeyan turned more red and showed her unnie the screen.

Yomi's eyes narrowed as it scanned the screen. She sudddenly giggled and teased Maeyan.

"Aww...our little Maeyan is reading fanfics!!" At the word 'fanfics' Heechul immediately asked what it was about. Yomi giggled as she ushered Heechul forward. Heechul went over her side and read it.

Maeyan blushed as Ryeowook kissed the tip of her nose. She still wasn't used to the touch of her boyfriend but she did love him dearly.

"And that's how umma met appa" A now aged Maeyan told her 3 year old daughter and 7 year old son.

Heechul smirked before showing it to the others. As they finished reading they gushed on how cute the story was while Ryeowook jumped trying to catch a glimpse of it. 

"Yah" Maeyan said completely embarassed. She buried her face in her hands as Heechul showed a now turning red Ryeowook the laptop.

They decided to leave the love birds alone. Hoping they would get together already. They went into Leeteuk,Heechul and Yesung's room deciding to play a game of truth or dare.

Halfway through the game, Yomi said that she would take a swim.  The others agreed that they would too and decided to go and get their swimsuits. 

When Yomi and Rian went to their room to get their swimsuits, they were met by Maeyan and Ryeowook leaning in. But they noticed them and jumped apart. 

"Whoops! sorry..we're just going to get our bags!" Yomi said turning red at the fact that they almost caught them kissing. Rian furiously nodded and opened their closet getting her backpack Yomi doing the same.

Before they went out Yomi said " You may proceed" making the 2 blush harder. Wow they did a lot of blushing today...

________________________________________________________________________________________

This was kinda boring...I'm gonna make Yuri Rian's enemy make an entrance in the next chapter!!!

Call me dongsaeng arasso unnies!!! 

QUESTION:

Favorite SJ song?