Debut night [III]

Super Junior-G

NOTICE:

Mianhe if you think I'm just focusing the story on my character I'm still trying to memorize the members and the ones they represent. As some of you know, I have what Maeyan has. Mil Epilepsy.

It's true and it's hard. Oh I gotta go take my pills hold on...

Am back! Anyway it's called Kepra and it's 2590 grams and really small. One pill causes a lot. Anyway I have to take them to avoid my attacks.  It's really hard considering I'm 11 and I have asthma. 

Let me skip a little please? I often get distracted and forget my ideas easily. 

Please?

Do you mind if you comment below your character and what you represent to help me out and give your character some spot light? PLEASE?!!!! I NEED HELP!!

Anyway I'm just gonna focus it on JJ Julie and Jae for now....AGAIN DON'T BE MAD AT ME PLEASE?!

I'm only 11..... and I'm really sad I can't remember well...help me please!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Julie sighed as she remembered why she and the others were being interviewed for Intimate Note. 

Because of Maeyan.

She was really regretful when she found out that she got sick because of the stress she, JJ and Jae pulled on her. She really wishes she didn't yell at Maeyan. She wishes that she didn't fight with them in the first place. If they didn't fight a lot then Maeyan would have been healthy during debut night.

But it's too late now. It happened. At least Maeyan found the strength to perform.

She yawned as she started to get bored. She glanced at Jae who was talking with a sleepy Maeyan. They found out  something earlier that morning. Never mess with a sleeping Maeyan. She went nuts and kept on pouting that made them feel guilty.

Jae on the other hand was asking Maeyan how to get Heechul's attention.

"Just be yourself" Mumbled a sleepy maknae. Maeyan thought it was embarassing but the boys and the others just found her adorable.

Maeyan puffed her cheeks to try and keep herself awake. Jae giggled and pinched Maeyan's cheeks. Suddenly, Ryeowook came and sat beside Maeyan. He wrapped an arm around her and whispered something in her ear. Maeyan smiled at him and kissed his cheek before cuddling into the eternal maknae.

When the interview finished SJ and SJG couldn't help but smile at the cute and romantic sight before them. They started taking pictures and post them on the internet with a caption of, 'The Innocent maknaes, Ryeowook and Maeyan'. They were all debating on whether or not they should wake them. In the end, they decided to wake Ryeowook and let him carry Maeyan.

"Yah, Ryeowook-ah wake up" Kyuhyun whispered not using honorifics. Yuko rolled her eyes and hit him. 

"Ouch what did you do that for?"

"Use formal language pabo!" 

"Eh? I don't want to!" Kyuhyun said stubbornly sticking his toungue out.

Yuko sighed and held out his PSP which she snatched awhile ago.

"Cho Kyuhyun"

Kyu gulped and woke up his hyung this time using honorifics.

Yuko smiled content and tossed it to Kyuhyun nearly giving him a heart attack. "Yah!" Yuko giggled before sticking her toungue out 

"Mehrong~"

Leeteuk and Yomi rolled their eyes in sync before saying "Stop fooling around!" They looked at each other and blushed.

Ryeowook now had Maeyan in his arms. "Hyung let's go I'm still sleepy~~" 

They all agreed and went to their cars exhausted for the day.