Rehearsals

Super Junior-G

Maeyan stared at the crowd in front of her. One minute they were talking about the last rehearsal the next minute the front seats of Araneta Coliseum was covered with different idol groups. She looked around seeing Girl's Generation, SHINee, Beast, 4minute and more. Even actresses and actors were there.

"Maeyan, are you alright?" Yomi said sensing the maknae's nervousness.

"Why in the world are there idols here?"

"Well manager unnie said that it would be better if they came because they would come tommorow. It's also to help our stage fright." 

Maeyan sighed and ran her fingers through her brownish black hair and went to the dressing rooms to get ready for the intro. 

The color for the intro was white and black. Maeyan saw Mina, Jay S and Shay talking happily as they were having their hair done.

"Hi unnies" Maeyan said nervously as she sat on her seat the hairstylists and make up artists getting her ready. 

"Are you nervous sweetie?" Shay asked. Maeyan looked down and toyed with her fingers letting out a small reply.

"Don't worry I am too!" Mina said childishly. 

"Why? Because Onew's there?" Jay S smirked. 

"Yah! Don't make me tell Henry you like him!" At the mention of Henry, Jay S blushed and looked down. Mina and Shay giggled which made Jay S sigh and walk out of the room. 

After Maeyan got her hair curled and fixed her make up, she wore her outfit.

She looked at herself at the mirror before she was called. They were going to be singing 'Lucifer'. Of course they changed the lyrics a little and the steps to fit them more. She puffed her cheeks before going to her place.

The lights went out setting the correct mood for the song. The music started and she waited for her cue. She heard Saya's voice through the speakers so she went out of her place.

Meanwhile Mina was getting nervous by each passing minute. They were going to perform a song that her crush originally sang with his group. 

She got even more nervous because she had lots of solo parts in the song. Both vocal and dance.

She could finally hear Shay's voice which got her ready. She walked her way towards her place coming from the center of the stage. She led the group with the dance for the chorus.

15 girls on the stage shone out like stars. 

That was just rehearsals.

Now are they ready for the big thing?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was boring....

any ideas????

QUESTION:

FAVORITE COLOR

^^totally random^^