Bonding Time

Super Junior-G

Maeyan sat on the edge of the pool her legs in the water knee deep,watching the others swim and play. She spotted her boyfriend talking with Sungmin. They hadn't decided to go public yet. She spotted Julie and Donghae flirting with each other oblivious to the fact that they were in love. She rolled her eyes and then spotted Yomi.

The leader was learning how to float courtesy of Leeteuk. She noticed that Leeteuk was holding her back and Yomi was blushing so she smiled a little.

On the other side of the pool, Jae and Heechul were arguing. They came closer and closer to each other until their faces were one inch away. They felt each other's breaths fasten. That moment, Kyuhyun bumped into Heechul thanks to JJ which caused the diva to fall on Jae their lips touching and going underwater.

At first neither of them moved but suddenly Heechul closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Jae's waist and Jae s her arms around his neck. By the time they went up for air, wolf whistles were heard and cheers. Jae blushed but Heechul just secured his arm around her waist.

Ryeowook left Sungmin to join his girlfriend. Sungmin sighed and pouted but stopped when Saya joined him. He casually started to flirt while Saya flirted back.

 

Yomi and Leeteuk had decided to get out of the pool and watch them like proud parents. They started talking about their life with them and babbled on about how stressful their jobs are.

After a few more hours of swimming, they decided to go and fix themselves before going to the mall to shop.

Maeyan's mother insisted that they wear a few things from the E.C (extra clothes) room. They happily agreed and started choosing things to wear.

They had all decided on the color blue since that was the group's color. The girls on the other hand decided to mix purple and blue.

After choosing their desired clothes, they were given by the twins paper bags that were designed by their hands. After fixing themselves, Maeyan insisted that they go to her room before going to the mall.

"Ready to see my room?" Maeyan said stopping to face them. She stood in front of double doors that had pink or purple stickers on them and some pictures of SJ.

The others replied buzzing in excitement.

Maeyan turned and opened the doors with two hands revealing a large room covered in pink and purple.

Maeyan smiled as she heard the others compliment her room. She had designed it herself since her aunt that was a interior designer was too busy at the time.

A queen sized bed settled on the middle the color pale pink. Maeyan's walk in closet was being explored by her members. Ryeowook draped an arm around Maeyan smiling.

"Purple!" He said. Maeyan smiled and looked to see if anyone was watching them before kissing his cheek.

After a few more minutes of exploring Maeyan's room, they set out to go shopping. Maeyan's mother gave them a 10,000 allowance each (they each get about 44,000 dollars if you convert it) they tried to decline but the kind lady insisted. They thanked the woman before bidding her goodbye.

They boarded the two buses SJ's in sapphire pearl blue and SJG's in blue and purple. When they arrived at the mall, fans started squealing and whispering to each other on how they were paired up in couples.

While they we walking chatting happily, Maeyan bumped into someone causing her to fall back. She looked up to see the last person she wanted to see.

"Erin" She said. The other smirked and glared. Maeyan stood up and crossed her arms before she spoke.

"What do you want?" Maeyan said.

"Oh nothing. Since your all famous and you have lots of friends, why don't they protect you from me?" Erin hissed.

"What do you want?" Maeyan repeated.

"Nothing I just thought you could introduce me to Ryeowook." Erin said. Maeyan scoffed.

"Sorry but he's already dating me" Maeyan said. Erin's eyes widened before she slapped the girl.

The other members heard the impact and turned to see Maeyan holding her cheek in front of Erin. Yomi's blood started boiling so they walked over and crossed their arms. The boys also followed and looked at the scene in front of them.

"Excuse me"Yomi said. Erin turned and winced a little when she noticed 29 glares shot at her.

She spotted Ryeowook who was beside Jae. So she decided to play innocent.

"Oppa! She hurt me!" She whined before clinging onto Ryeowook. She thought that Maeyan was just joking and knew Ryeowook had a soft spot.

Ryeowook gave her a smile before speaking.

"You expect me to believe that? My girlfriend would never do that. Besides, I only date naturally pretty girls" Everyone gasped at the word girlfriend. Erin's eyes widened.

"She was telling the truth?" Erin twitched. Her question was ignored by a boiling Julie and Yomi. The professionals in martial arts,karate or taekwondo cracked their knuckles ready to teach her a lesson she would NEVER forget. Erin cowered away and shot a glare at Maeyan.

"Did she hurt you?" Yomi said once the demon left.

Maeyan shook her head and insisted that she was fine. They decided to leave her with Ryeowook who held her hand.

They shopped for things that caught their eye until they reached a Mochi boutique. Maeyan and Henry of course went to get theirs once they paid the eat all you can treat.

The others just smiled as they argued on the treats like little kids. They looked cute anyway.

After eating their treats they decided on going to Mall of Asia which had was a bigger mall. Maeyan told them to wait before she withdrawed 300,000 pesos from the allowance account her mother had prepared for them. She gave them each 10,000 again even though they still had a lot of money.

Little did they know, love would blossom among them soon.

____________________________________________________