New group? [Part 1]

Super Junior-G

 

On the same day the rehearsals were held, the two groups hung out in a private townhouse the company rented for them. That's when Yomi's phone rang signaling a call.

"Yoboseyo?...New group?...Oh.....Arasso" The leader hung up and puffed her cheeks looking into a distance again ignoring the questioning loks she got from the others.

"Well?"Heechul said being the diva he is rolle his eyes and crossed his arms. Yomi glared at him before she spoke.

"Unnie said  a new group would be debuting in a few weeks. Called SY6MA. She wants us to meet the first member later" Yomi said standing up.

"Where are you going now?" Elizabeth asked. Yomi shrugged and stretched before going out of the house leaving 29 curious people.

 

Yomi walked along the streets of Korea in disguise. She couldn't afford fans mobbing her on her trip. She stopped in front of a small cafe going in. Only a few people were there. Her eyes roamed around the familiar room memories of how she and Leeteuk met flooding her mind.

It had started when he went there. His eye caught her behind the counter writing something on a notepad. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun and a few strands of hair loose. She looked up and saw him staring at her. She gave a smile and went back to writing.

Leeteuk went over and ordered watching her every movement. 

He decided to keep calling her over making up the silliest excuses. Leeteuk thought he was a fool but Yomi thought it was the cutest thing. At the end, her manager made her stay with him until he was finished.

The time came that Leeteuk had to leave. They parted ways giving each other one last smile knowing they wouldn't forget the day and each other.

 

The new girl at the counter looked awfullly familiar...before she could approach her a hand settled on her shoulder. She turned seeing...