Faint

Super Junior-G

NOTE: I MISSED YOU GUYS!~~~~

I have another message at the end...read it arasso?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yomi held her breath as they pulled up in front of the venue of their debut. The bus was filled with 15 nervous girls. The bus behind them was filled with 15 excited boys.

Maeyan sat at the back seat where she was alone in the 3 person seat. She fiddled with her fingers and felt herself getting more nervous by each passing minute. 

"Maeyan-ah we're here" A soft voice called her. She looked up to see Eunsoo smiling at her with kind eyes. Maeyan sighed and stood up. 

She was at the end of the line Eunsoo and Sehun chatting anxiously. She was the quiet one among them just like Ryeowook. She would wake up early and prepare food for them and would be sad when one of the members yelled at her but she didn't let it show. She always kept an innocent smile.

Yomi on the other hand noticed this. She told Leeteuk about it but he just told her to give Maeyan some time to adjust herself.

When she finally got out, she looked up to see a huge building infront of her. She suddenly felt dizzy at by looking at the building. She saw their manager on the phone talking to someone on her way in. She walked towards her and gripped the manager's arm for dear life.

Song Min Anne, the manager looked at Maeyan knowingly and sighed. She hung up on the phone and wrapped an arm around the small girl asking her if she was alright. Maeyan gave a weak nod before walking with her into the venue.

Meanwhile SJ and SJG stood in front of the building in awe not noticing the maknae walking weakly with the manager.

"It's huge" All of them said in sync. They looked at each other for 3 second before bursting out laughing. Saya Fukioka, Sungmin's rep. managed to speak holding back her laughter.

"We should go in" She said in a trembling voice clearly trying not to laugh.

The laughter died down and they all agreed the 29 of them (A/N that's a lot O.O) going in. The girls' debut was like a concert. They already had KRY-G and SJM-G. 

They went to the dressing rooms and changed their clothes into sweat pants and tank tops or tee shirts. Maeyan was a little weak but she told the manager she could handle it. 

They practiced their opening song which was 'Haengbok' and 'Don't don'. Of course the steps were revised to suit them more. When it was time for the solo practices, they were going from youngest to oldest. Poor Maeyan was the maknae so unfortunately, she had to go first.

She sood on stage gulping. She looked at the seats and tried to estimate it. It was like that of a stadium's only more. As the music to her favorite song, 'Bleeding Love' by Leona Lewis started playing, her voice got caught in . Suddenly she felt dizzy and cold. The world was spinning and before she knew it, her knees buckled and she fainted. At first everyone was too shocked to move. But when they saw the manager running towards Maeyan, they snapped out of their trance and followed.

 

 

The doctor went out of the dressing room that contained Maeyan and gave them news hat clearly shocked them excluding the manager.

"Maeyan is awake but she's not in a good state. She needs rest and she said that she forgot to take her pills for her brain diagnosis. May I ask wha it is?" The doctor asked.

"She has a mild case of epilepsy but only gets attacks when she's asleep. Why did she faint?" The manager said stumbling on her words worried written on her face.

"She seemed to be under a lot of stress and she doesn't get enough rest. I suggest you let her rest until the performance so that she doesn't faint. Also make her eat before taking 2 pills of her medicine."

"Kamshamnida" The manager said before the doctor left.

When they made sure he was gone they started shooting the manager questions.

"Anne noona why does Maeyan have that sickness?"

"How long had she been like that?"

"Is she alright"

Song Min covered her ears and yelled "QUIET!!"

Silence engulfed the hallway and he manager sighed massaging her temples.

"Yomi what in the world have you been doing at the mansion that kept her awake or stressed?"

"Ask Julie,JJ and Jae! they keep fighting that even the other members can't shut an eye!"

"We didn't know!"

"If we did we would have been more cautious!"

"We're sorry!"

"ENOUGH! We will discuss it by bringing all of you-including the boys- to Intimate Note! It's very clear that you don't take care of Maeyan well and that you don't have a close bond! No one will protest. Are we clear?"

"Neh" The girls said. But the boys looked each other in horror. One thing was on their minds. 'Not again!'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm just going to fix the members a little bit and I'll write the next chap right away.

RANDOM QUESTION:

Favorite SHINee member?