Blossoming

Super Junior-G

I hope Eunsoo's creator won't mind of what I did in the chap. You'll see what I did.

Eunsoo smiled as she walked along the the path that was right next to the bay. The others were playing around the small park the mall had. Arms wrapped around her in a back hug. Eunsoo smiled and leaned onto the person's chest enjoying the company.

"What are you doing here?" The voice said. Eunsoo's eyes opened and she turned in the grasp pecking his lips.

"Geng bear I'm fine" Eunsoo stated hugging him taking in his relaxing sent. Is this how Heechul felt whenever they did fan service?

"When do you want to tell them?" Hangeng asked. Eunsoo sighed and took his hand in hers.

"Soon."

If you're wondering how this happened, Eunsoo and Hangeng's parents met long story short arranged marriage for the sake of the company fell in love and all that.

Yomi called the two saying that they would ride the carousel there. They payed for the tickets. They sat in the horses by pairs of representatives while the HeeJae and MaeWook couples sat in couple seats. The setting looked perfect with the sunset giving off a romantic feel.

Yuko giggled as the carousel turned and turned while Kyuhyun smiled liking the sound of her voice.

After they got off they decided to go in pairs.

Zhou Mi and Shay were walking along the balcony overviewing the bay when Zhou Mi held out a rose to her slightly blushing. Shay smiled and read the note.

You're Tai Wan Mei  (You're too perfect)

Shay smiled and kissed him on the cheek thinking he just meant it as a friend her heart slightly sinking.

Zhou Mi turned even redder if it was possible.

Mina sighed as the couples around her flirted. Shindong was texting Nari which made her miss

That's when her phone rang signaling a message she check it and sae that it was Onew.

It's not the same without you...I wish you were here. miss you.

Mina smiled and sent back a text message remembering the Tagalog words Maeyan taught her.

Mahal kita. ( I love you)

Back in Korea Onew stared at his phone confused. What did that mean? If only he knew...