Teaser - JR

GAME | New girl group of C.J.S. Entertainment {Closed}

JR’s POV

Sitting at a café, drinking a cup of nice coffee was a rare enjoyment for me. Ever since I have become a trainee in C.J.S., I hardly had the chance to sit and relax at a café. Since I have the chance, I decided to make full of use of my free to enjoy what I always wanted to do.

I was sipping my cup of hazelnut latte; reading through the comments left by the fans then my phone rang. “Yeoboseyo!” I answered.

“Ne! Oppa! See you later!” I hung up and started packing my bag.

Put on my earphones and blasted the music in my iPad. Heading to the venue, I started to sing along with the music. Being too engrossed in the fast beat music, I became oblivious to my surrounding until someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see a student smiling at me. “Ne?” I took off my earphones and smiled at her.

“Ermmm… Jesong hamnida! Are you JR unnie from GAME?” The student asked.

“Ne!” I nodded.

“Can I have your signature?” She handed me a pen and her notebook.

“Sure!” I took the pen and signed on her notebook.

“Kamsa hamnida! Kamsa hamnida! JR unnie, hwaiting! I am a GAMER!” She did a ‘Hwaiting’ pose.

“Kamsa hamnida!” I bowed at her and continued heading to the venue, with my earphones back on.

I have yet to debut and now people are actually asking for my autograph. Sajang nim is really good in marketing!

“Oh, how about a round of applause…” My phone rang.

“I’m coming! Naggy oppa!” I hung up and chuckled at the caller’s reaction.

Once I reached the café, I scanned the whole café looking for the blonde hair guy.

“BOO!”

My first reflex was to elbow the person on the stomach and the person let out a groan. “Oww! Are you trying to kill you favourite oppa?” I turned to see Kyuhyun crouching his stomach.

“Mianhae oppa! I don’t mean it!” I kept apologizing.

“Man! You are always so violent!” Kyuhyun pouted at me.

“Duh! It’s your fault! Who asked you to scare me? You should know that I am a Taekwondo black belt holder. The strength could easily kill you!” I showed my fist with a smirk.

“Evil dongsaeng! Let’s go! Eunhyuk hyung has already reached!” Kyuhyun pointed at the table at the corner occupied by a guy with his head down.

“Hahaha! It seems like ahjusshi is sleeping while waiting for us.” I sniggered at the sight.

Kyuhyun and I sauntered towards the table quietly and sat down but Eunhyuk’s head was still looking down. I leant closer wanting to scare him but all of a sudden Eunhyuk just went “BOO!”, causing me to scream.

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun burst out laughing upon seeing my reaction. “Hahahaha! Gotcha! Tried to scare me when I’m asleep? You’re still not up to the standard, my dongsaeng!” Eunhyuk said.

“Yah! Lee Eunhyuk, are you asking for a fight?” I gave him a cold stare.

“Ah! Yah! I’m your oppa! How can you call me by my full name? CHAE JUNG RIN!” Eunhyuk shot back.

“Omo! Is that Chae Jung Rin of GAME?” I heard someone asking.

“Yah! See what you have done?” I hissed angrily.

Eunhyuk stuck out his tongue. “Mianhae!”

“Jesong hamnida! Are you JR from the new girl group, GAME?” A guy came towards our table.

“Ermm… Ne!” I nodded.

“Great! Can I take a picture with you?” He requested, taking out his phone.

“Hmmm…” I hesitated for a while.

Is it okay for me to take a picture with a fan now?

“I’m sorry!” Eunhyuk butted in. “I guess it’s not appropriate for JR to take a picture with you as she has yet to debut. I hope you understand.”

“Ahh! Gwenchana! I understand! It’s the company policy! Anyway JR ssi, hwaiting! I shall wait for GAME’s debut then! Annyeong!” He said.

“Ne! Kamsa hamnida!” I bowed.

“You owe me once!” Eunhyuk smirked.

“Mwo? You are the one who shouted my name so loudly, causing everyone to know that I’m here. Now you are saying I owe you a favour? Oppa, you’re so thick-skinned!” I glared at him.

“Ne! I agree with JR! Hyung, you are way too thick-skinned!” Kyuhyun did a high-five with me.

“Aish! One evil maknae plus one evil dongsaeng equals to the evil universal!” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

“How’s your preparation for the upcoming SM Town?” I flipped out my phone to check for missed calls and messages.

“Great! Are you able to make it for it?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Mianhae oppa! I don’t think I can make it because of the debut thingy!” I shook my head and apologized.

“Gwenchana! Debut is more important than SM Town! I hope to see your debut stage after I come back from LA.” Eunhyuk ruffled my hair.

“Yah! Oppa, don’t mess up my hair! Duh!” I threw him a death glare.

Eunhyuk mehrong and his gaze shifted to the space behind me. “Hey Kris!”

“Hey hyung!” A voice called out and it was coming nearer to us.

I turned to see a tall guy with light golden brown hair walking towards him.

Man! He is tall! I gonna pity his future girlfriend. I wonder if her neck will break after talking to him. Kekeke!

“Just done with practice?” Kyuhun asked.

“We are just taking a break so I came down to get a drink.” Kris said and his gaze fixed on me.

“Let me introduce. This is JR.” Eunhyuk introduced.

“Annyeong haseyo! Nice to meet you!” I stood up and extended my hand to him.

“Annyeong haseyo! Nice to meet you too!” Kris shook my hand.

“Why don’t you join us?” Eunhyuk offered.

“Is it okay?” Kris turned to look at me.

“No problem!” I smiled at him.

“Then I’ll go get a drink. Do you guys need any drink?” He asked.

“Ice frappuccino please!” Kyuhyun said.

“Is okay! I just had my coffee earlier before I came here.” I smiled at him.

“Araso!” He strode off to the counter.

Once Kris came back with the drinks, he joined us for a short chitchatting session until someone came. “Kris hyung!” I turned to see a tall dark-haired guy walked towards us with a smiley face.

“Hey Tao!” Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun said together.

“Hey, Eunhyuk hyung and Kyuhyun hyung!” He went over and sat at the armrest of the chair Kris was sitting at with his arm resting on Kris’ shoulder.

Eh! These two guys seem pretty close. The way Tao looked at Kris is as if he is his lover.

I shivered at the thought of that. “Are you okay? Why are you shivering?” Kyuhyun asked with concern.

“Nothing!” I lied.

“Tao-ah, let me introduce. This is JR!” Eunhyuk said.

“Annyeong haseyo! Tao imnida!” Tao leant forward and extended his hand at me.

“Annyeong haseyo! JR imnida!” I shook his hand and sat back to my seat.

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun started their own small talk while I continued playing with my phone. Suddenly a soft giggle diverted my attention. I looked up and saw Tao whispering at Kris’s ear, giggling.

Ewww! The way he giggled is so girlish! I thought he learnt martial arts before but why is he behaving like a girl?

I shifted my focus back to my phone but my mind kept thinking about the earlier scene and unknowingly, I pouted my lips whenever I was in deep thought. Then I heard giggling again, I looked up and saw Kyuhyun giggling at me.

“Wae? You smelled some laughing gas? Why are you giggling non-stop?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Because you…” Eunhyuk imitated the way I pouted my lips.

“Yah! Stop laughing at me!” I whacked his thigh with my hand.

“OUCH!” Eunhyuk started rubbing his thigh.

“Tsk tsk tsk! Such a violent girl! I gonna pity your future boyfriend.” Kyuhyun teased.

“Aish! I don’t mind staying single!” I mehrong at Kyuhyun and turned back to my phone.

Ehhh! How come I have this feeling that someone is looking at me?

I looked over my shoulder and everyone in the café was busy in his or her own conversation. I shrugged the feeling and turned back to the front, seeing Kris looking at me.

YAH! Tall guy, stop looking at me! His panda lover is shooting daggers with his panda’s glare.

I faked a smile at him and continued playing with my phone.

“Sorry! We got to head back to the studio for practice now.” Kris stood up from his seat while his eyes still fixed on me.

“Annyeong! Hwaiting!” I waved at them while the panda guy was pulling a long face.

“Annyeong!” Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun said unanimously.’

After the EXO members left, Eunhyuk started sniggering. “Mwoya? Your turn to smell laughing gas?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Someone got an admirer!” Eunhyuk sang.

“Kyuhyun oppa has a secret admirer?” I widened my eyes in bewilderment.

“Is you!” Kyuhyun butted in.

“Mwo? Since when?” I narrowed my eyes to look at them.

“Since Kris joined us!” Eunhyuk flashed his famous gummy smile.

“Haa! Don’t spread any rumour about this! I don’t wanna get killed by the martial arts expert! Didn’t you guys see how that Tao looked at Kris?” I said.

“You think too much! They are like hyung and dongsaeng. I’m sure Kris is a straight guy!” Eunhyuk replied.

“Aish! You and your set of theory again!” I mehrong.

Just then my phone started ringing. “Sajang nim!” I saw the caller ID flashing.

“Ne! Sajang nim!” I answered.

I fished out my iPad and started typing. “Ne! Thursday, 2pm at your office. I have noted down it down in my schedule. Annyeong!” I hung up.

Hmmm… What is the meeting about? Is it related to the debut?