Teaser - Yun

GAME | New girl group of C.J.S. Entertainment {Closed}

Yun’s POV

“Hehehe! Scaring Yunhee is always the most fun thing to do!”

I hid behind a huge pillar while waiting for the arrival of Yunhee who was always late for our date.

“This shall be her punishment for making me wait!”

Brrr… Brrr… I took out my phone and saw Yunhee’s name flashing. I peeked my head and saw Yunhee looking around. I sniggered to myself and crept behind her. “BOO!”

“Kkya~” Yunhee let out a yelp, causing other shoppers to look towards us.

“Kekeke! Gotcha!” I couldn’t stop laughing at her reaction.

“Yah! Ling Xiaoyu! Stop your hyena’s laughter!” Yunhee muffled my mouth.

“Mwo? What’s wrong with my laughter? Is like a music to me!” I continued laughing.

“Jebal! It’s noise pollution to me and to everyone!” Yunhee smirked.

“Yah! What noise pollution? Aish! Evil!” I shot my laser glare at Yunhee.

“Let’s go shopping now!” Yunhee linked her arm with mine and started walking off.

“I’m going to buy my favourite later! CHOCOLATE!” I clapped my hands excitedly at the thought of that.

“Omo! Chocoholic is in action again! Run chocolate run!” Yunhee chuckled.

“Muahahaha! Too late! I gonna eat them all!” I exclaimed.

“Hey! You should stop your chocolate ! Don’t forget you are going to debut soon! Aren’t you afraid having pimples on your face or having sore throat?” Yunhee nagged.

“Ehhh… But you know I can’t live without chocolate!” I pouted.

“My god! I gonna pity your group mates! I wonder how they gonna live with a hardcore chocoholic like you.” Yunhee mehrong at me.

“Maybe they are chocoholics like me too!” I said with a smirk.

“Ya! You better stop playing prank when you live with your group mates. They must just ostracize you or kick you out of the group.” Yunhee warned me.

“Man! Yunhee-ah, you really good in nagging! Aish!” I covered my ears and made funny faces at her.

“Great! The main vocalist of GAME is a crazy girl!” Yunhee scoffed.

“Yeah yeah! Whatever! Stop nagging at me! I thought you are getting a dress for your cousin’s wedding? DUH!” I rolled my eyes.

“OMONA! I almost forget about this! Is all because of you! Aish!” Yunhee hissed.

“Mwo? Nobody asked you to nag at me! You started it yourself! Lalalala!” I sauntered towards the dress boutique.

Once we were in the boutique, Yunhee started looking around the shop while I took a seat at the couch surfing the net using my phone.

“I hate this love song! I hate this love song! I hate this love song! I hate this love song!”

“Mwo? Sajang nim?”

“Yeoboseyo!” I answered with my usual chirpy voice.

“Yun!”

“Ne! Sajang nim! How can I help you?” I said.

“Can you come to my office on Thursday at 2pm?”

“Ok! I have training in the morning but I will be free in the afternoon.” I replied.

“Good! I will see you on that day then! Annyeong!”

“Annyeong sajang nim! See you on Thursday!” I hung up.

“Does this meeting got to do with the debut for GAME? Please let this be true! Jebal!”


Sorry! Another short update! *do Suju's Sorry Sorry dance*

Hehehehehe