The Meeting

GAME | New girl group of C.J.S. Entertainment {Closed}

Yun’s POV

“Yun unnie!” I turned to see Nikki and Jaehwa at the door with a shocked look on their faces.

“Nikki? Jaehwa?”

“So you are one of the GAME members?” Jaehwa asked excitedly.

“Ne! You girls too?”

“YES! OMG! I am so happy!” Nikki exclaimed.

“Yes! Me too!” Jaehwa joined in.

Just then a knock was heard and the person that came in was Min.

“Min!” I shouted, causing Min to choke on her drink.

“Cough! Cough! Cough!”

“Omo! Mianhae!” I rushed towards her and patted her back.

“Unnie, stop scaring me when I am drinking! I don’t wanna die young!” Min hissed while recovering from the choke.

“Hehehe! I just got too excited!” I stuck out my tongue.

“Unnie, why are you here?” Min’s gaze fell onto the two dongsaengs in the room.

“Min, let me introduce. The girl with blonde hair is Nikki while the cutie pie next to her is Jaehwa. They are cousin and they are our group mates!” I started to get hyper.

“Jinjja? Kkya~~ Annyeong haseyo! Minkyung imnida! Min is my nickname. But you can call me Mazie too!” Min bowed and smiled at the two cousins.

“Mianhae! Do we call you unnie or?” Jaehwa raised her hand like a student.

“Well! I’m a 94 liner so am I your unnie or dongsaeng?” Min smiled.

“MAZIE UNNIE!” Both Nikki and Jaehwa shouted at the same time.

“WOW WOW WOW! Cool girls! You don’t have to be so loud!” Min chuckled.

“Hehehe! We are too hyper!” Jaehwa giggled.

**************

Jinnie’s POV

“Phew! I am not late!” I skipped happily into the building and saw this familiar figure waiting for the lift.

As I went nearer to the lift, I took a glimpse at the girl and realized it was Tiara.

“Tia! You are here for the meeting too?” I asked.

“Hey Jinnie unnie! Yes! And you too?” Tia smiled.

“Ne! That means you are one of the GAME members too!” I started jumping around.

“Aigoo! Unnie, I don’t know who is the older one here! Hahaha!” Tia laughed out loud.

“DING!”

“Aish! Evil dongsaeng! Let’s go! The lift is here!” I pulled her into the lift.

“I wonder who are the rest of the members since GAME is a 7-members group.” Tia rubbed her finger on her chin.

“Well! We will know them later.” I headed towards sajang nim’s office with Tia.

“Jinnie ssi! Tiara ssi! Please proceed to the meeting room. Sajang nim will be coming soon.” Secretary Lee pointed at the room at the far end.

“Kamsa hamnida!” Both Tia and I bowed at her before heading to the room.

Before we even reached the room, we could hear giggling coming out from the room. “I guess our group mates are here!” I winked at Tia who was nodding profusely.

I knocked on the door and saw 4 girls in the room. They turned to look at us as if we were some aliens. “Annyeong haseyo! Are you here for the meeting too?” The young-looking cute girl beamed.

“Ermmm… Ne!” Tia nodded shyly.

“Daebak! I’m Jaehwa! She is Nikki and she is my cousin!” Jaehwa pointed at the blonde hair girl next to her who just waved at us briefly.

“Annyeong haseyo! Yun imnida!” A Chinese-looking girl extended her hand at me.

“Annyeong haseyo! Jinnie imnida!” I shook her hand.

“Annyeong haseyo! Tiara imnida!” Tiara said.

“Hey! I’m Mackenzie! You can call me Min or Mazie!” A bubbly girl smiled at us.

“Nice to meet all of you!” I bowed and went to get a seat with Tiara.

************

JR’s POV

“Damn! Damn! Damn! I’m so freaking late! Stupid traffic jam! Argh!”

I started running into the building and up the stairs to sajang nim’s office until I bumped into someone.

“Jesong hamnida! Jesong hamnida!” I kept apologizing and bowed at the person.

“Why are you always so clumsy?” A sweet voice said followed by a series of giggling and chuckling.

I looked up and saw Nicole unnie smiling at me.

“Nicole unnie!” I hugged her immediately and got a shock when I saw the person behind her. “Sajang nim and Jae unnie!”

“Annyeong! JR!” Jae unnie hugged me the moment I backed away from Nicole unnie.

“Can we go in and have our meeting now?” Sajang nim said.

“Jesong hamnida! I got too excited!” I rubbed my neck and blushed.

“Come! Let’s go!” Sajang nim took the lead and went into the room.

I continued trailing behind Jae unnie and closed the door after I went in. The moment I turned around, I got a shock. There were 6 pairs of eyes staring at me and at the same time all of them shouted my name out loud. “JR UNNIE!”

I just stood there like an idiot, not knowing how to react except blinking my eyes.

“JR-ah! Go take a seat!” Nicole unnie’s voice snapped me back to the reality.

“Ne!” I answered.

“JR unnie! Sit here!” Tia waved at me and pointed at the empty seat next to her.

I put my bag down and slumped myself onto the chair.

“OK! We can start now!” Sajang nim said in a chirpy voice. “I know all of you must be very curious about the agenda of today’s meeting. Yes, today’s meeting is about GAME!”

“Woohoo!” The dongsaengs cheered.

“Does it mean all the members are here?” Jaehwa shot her hand up to ask.

“Yes, Jaehwa! All of them are here and your managers too!” Both Nicole and Jae unnies took a step forward.

“Annyeong haseyo! Minhee imnida! You girls can call me Nicole!” Nicole unnie smiled.

“Annyeong Nicole unnie!” They greeted.

“Annyeong haseyo! Han Hyun Jae imnida! You can call me Jae too!” Jae unnie beamed.

“Annyeong Jae unnie!”

“Ok! Now let’s talk about GAME! As you all may know, GAME consists of 7 members and you girls are the lucky 7 chosen. I hope all of you can work hard together and make your debut a success!” Sajang nim said

“Ne! Sajang nim!”

“I will talk about the position that each of you is in. JR will be the main vocalist and leader of the group!” Sajang nim announced.

“JR Umma!” The rest of them shouted and giggled.

“Aigoo! Stop teasing me!” I facepalmed myself.

“Hahaha! I wonder who will be the appa in future!” Sajang nim joked, causing me to pout. “Ok! I shall not tease JR anymore. Next up is Tiara. You will be the main dancer and lead rapper and face of the group.”

“Oh! My pretty dongsaeng is the face of the group!” I wiggled my eyebrows at Tia.

“Ani! Everyone in the group is pretty! Even manager unnie too!” Tia mehrong.

“Jinnie, you will be the lead vocalist and dancer of the group. Yun, you will be the same as JR. You are the main vocalist of the group.” Sajang nim paused.

“JR unnie, you must look out for me!” Yun threw me a cheeky look.

“That look of yours told me something else.” I shivered at the thought of that.

“Hahaha! Yun unnie, it seems like you are in JR unnie’s warning list!” Nikki chuckled.

“Andwae! JR unnie won’t treat me that way. Right, JR unnie?” Yun smirked.

“Girls, please let sajang nim finish what he want to say okay?” Nicole unnie folded her arms before her.

“Mianhae! Unnie!” Yun stuck out her tongue and apologized.

“Hahaha! Gwenchana! Now where did I stop? Ah! I remember now! Mazie, you will be the main rapper, vocalist and dancer. As for the cousins, Nikki will be the lead dancer, rapper and sub-vocalist. Maknae, Jaehwa, will be the lead dancer and lead rapper.” Sajang nim finally completed his speech.

“Yeah! Dear unnies, please treat me nicely! I will be a nice and sweet maknae! Bbuing bbuing!” Jaehwa did her aegyo.

“Aigoo! Our maknae is so cute!” Mazie squealed.

“Mazie-ah, don’t fall for her trick!” Nikkie warned, causing Jaehwa to pout.

“Ok! Girls, listen up!” Nicole unnie clapped her hands to get out attention.

“You girls will move into the dorm in 2 days time. So start packing your stuffs and we will meet at the company at 10 am Saturday morning.” Jae unnie told her the instruction.

“Ne!” All of us answered unanimously.


Dear members, some of you have yet to confirm your love interest with me. Please let me know. If you want to change, still have chance.

JR - Kris

Tia - Jaejoong

Jinnie - Luhan

Yun - ??

Mazie -??

Nikki - Taemin

Jaehwa - Youngmin (I hope i get this right this time. The twin is making confused! LOL)