First Member's Profile Released!

GAME | New girl group of C.J.S. Entertainment {Closed}

17 May 2012

[NEWS] PROFILE OF THE FIRST GAME MEMBER HAS FINALLY RELEASED!

After the release of JR’s teaser, C.J.S. has finally released her profile on their official site.

Birth Name: Chae Jung Rin

Stage Name: JR

Nickname: Ace, The Wise One

Date of Birth: July 17, 1990

Height: 168 cm

Nationality: Chinese-Korean

Position: Main Vocalist

Specialties: Taekwondo, Salsa, Piano

Hometown: Incheon, South Korea

Fan club: Aceantic

Fan club colour: Ocean blue

JR’s message to the fans:

“Annyeong haseyo! JR imnida! Thank you for all the support messages posted on C.J.S. official site. I love you guys so much! I would like to thank my cousin oppa, Show Luo, for his support message on weibo. Next, this is my shout-out to Eunhyuk oppa and Kyuhyun oppa. “Oppas! I am an ELF too! Suju hwaiting!ㅋㅋㅋ!”

GAMER, are you excited? The profile of the first member, JR, is here! What do you think of her?

235,098 likes

Showing 12,095 comments

GameLover  1s ago

WOWOWOW!!! JR, you are beautiful!! And you sing really well! Main vocalist is the most suitable position for you! Woohoo! Sarang haeyo!


KPopILoveU 12s ago

My god! She knows salsa? AHHHH!! I think she gonna looks hot in the salsa outfit!


GameBoy 1m ago

JR! I am a fan boy of you! I love your voice! And after seeing your profile, I love you even more! NANDO SARANG HAEYO!


 

Please refer to the blog link below for the application form. All rules and idol lists are in the blog post!!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/200189

 

Author's note: Annyeong! This is my character in the fic!

So don't get mistaken that I have chosen the member for the group.