Teaser - Tiara

GAME | New girl group of C.J.S. Entertainment {Closed}

Tiara's POV

I slumped down on a nearby chair and glanced at the clock. 6:30PM. 

"YAH! SONG TAERIN! Get your off that chair! Don't think about resting! You have a debut to work for! Palli!" Yunho nagged at me.

Great. You fans didn't know Yunho was like this? Well, now you do. He's a real umma...

"What is taking Shim Changmin that long to get some food?!" I exclaimed with my head between my hands. 

"Well, knowing that little brat, he has surely eaten all the food before he could step a single foot into this building," Jaejoong chuckled, grabbed a water bottle and threw it to me before giving his attention to his phone. "Drink up, you've been practicing for 4 hours already."

In case you're wondering, I'm at the SM building. Yes! THE SM buliding! But I'm stuck in DBSK's practice room. Well, perfecting my moves there is better than anywhere else. Yunho, Jaejoong and Changmin were helping me with my dancing, that was, until Changmin went off to get dinner. Yoochun and Junsu were busy as they had other schedules to attend to.

"Come on Tia, just one more dance!" Yunho grabbed my arm.

"Andwae!! I'm dead tired!" I pouted.

"Pleassseeee?" he begged.

Giving him an evil glare, I said, "Fine. Last round. What song is it this time?"

"KARA'S MISTER! Don't try to lie Tia, I know you know the steps," Yunho smirked.

Jaejoong looked up the moment he heard the words, "Kara's Mister". 

"Aren't you getting a little.. How should I say this.. Sick?" Jaejoong joked as Yunho searched his iPod for the song.

"Nope. Anyway, this is to test Tia's flexibility and dance moves!" Yunho replied with an evil grin.

"Lalalalala~~" the song blared out of the iPod.

Tiara cupped her ears immediately upon hearing it. "NOT SO LOUD!"

The main dancer gave an apologetic look at Tiara, lowered the volume and replayed the song. Tiara took a deep breath and started dancing.

 

Halfway through the song, Changmin entered the studio. He whistled loudly and placed the dinner on a small coffee table in front of the couch where Jaejoong was sitting at. 

After the song, Changmin immediately cracked up, "Who asked you to dance that?!"

I sighed at "Lord Voldemin" who was rolling on the floor, laughing. I mean it. Literally. Ever since your precious little maknae do that, people? 

"Why... haha... did you.. hahahahahaha... make Tia dance that?! Hahahahaha!!!" Changmin managed to say in between his laughter.

"Wae? Did I do badly?" Tiara asked and turned to Yunho and Jaejoong.

"Nah, you were fine. YAH! Maknae! Get off the floor!" Jaejoong shouted.

"Where's the food?" Tiara ran towards Changmin who was searching the iPod.

"I ain't telling till you call me oppa!" Changmin smirked.

"It's on the coffee table," Yunho butted in.

"YAY! Thanks, Yunho-oppa!" I cheered while running towards Jaejoong, who was opening the food.

"HYUNG!! I nearly had Tia calling me oppa!" Changmin pouted.

"Too bad, wait a few more years then!" I suddenly appeared in front of Changmin with my mouth full of kimchi. "Oh and, don't do aegyo. It's not cute on you."

"SONG TAERIN! You are about to become an idol soon! Please have some manners!" Yunho nagged from where he was sitting, which was next to Jaejoong on the couch.

YunJae in action!

I grinned evily back at him and stuffed my mouth with food. Just to get back at him. 

"Tia, we're serious. Don't do that," Jaejoong said.

"Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggi ding diggi~~"
 
(A/N: God I can't think of a better song to use)

I dumped my food into the hands of the person nearest to me, which in this case was the maknae, and skipped towards my bag.
 
Sajang nim~~
 
"Yeobosayo?" I answered the incoming call.
 
"Ne, Tiara, can you please report to my office at 2PM on Thursday?" The deep and gruff voice greeted me.
 
"Okay! Anything else?" 
 
"Ani! Annyeong!" sajang nim hung up.
 
Is it something to do with GAME? Am I going to meet the members? Ohh.. I can't wait!
 
I was lost in my thoughts until my eyes landed on Changmin.
 
"SHIM CHANGMIN! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FOOD?!" I screamed.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Annyeong! *waves* SHINeeRoxx immida! 
I write rather SHORT chapters so please bear with me!
Hopefully I didn't ruin the story due to my mediocre (is that how you spell it?) writing! And mianhae if it's not realistic! Feel free to criticise me, but in the nicest possible manner, please? 
Hope you enjoyed it!