Cousin of Show Luo?!

GAME | New girl group of C.J.S. Entertainment {Closed}

14 May 2012

[NEWS] ONE OF GAME MEMBERS IS THE COUSIN OF ASIA DANCING KING, SHOW LUO?

After the announcement by C.J.S. Entertainment that their upcoming girl group will also be targeting the music industry in Taiwan, Show Luo posted a picture of a girl reading his picture biography book on his weibo (a social networking site in China and it’s similar to Twitter) with the following writing: “Congratulation to my little cousin! I am waiting for your debut in Taiwan and Korea! (PS: Are you learning from your cousin oppa on posing? Hahahaha!)

I guess many netizens must be discussing whether she is one of the members of GAME? I guess we shall wait for C.J.S. to release the details of the first member.

100,767 likes

Showing 9893 comments

Tinyfairy 1s ago

OMG! I love Show Luo! If she were his cousin, I gonna love her too!! Waiting for C.J.S. to confirm now! Please let it be true!!!


iLoveSHINee 2m ago

She is so freaking lucky to have Show Luo as cousin! *fangirling like crazy*


SaranghaeEXO 10m ago

Is she good in dancing too? If the rumour is true, I got to say C.J.S. is really good in choosing their trainees! 


 

Please refer to the blog link below for the application form. All rules and idol lists are in the blog post!!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/200189