Video Teaser released!

GAME | New girl group of C.J.S. Entertainment {Closed}

 

16 May 2012

[NEWS] A VIDEO RELEASED ON C.J.S. OFFICIAL SITE!

C.J.S. Entertainment had just released a video their official site with a message tagged to it.

“Sorry to keep all the fans waiting! This is a video clip of the first member of GAME, JR. This is the cover she did for Rihanna’s ‘Take A Bow’. Hope all of you like her cover.”

 

 

 

GAMER out there! Do you like JR’s cover for the song? I wonder what will be her position in the group.

 

135,985 likes

Showing 10,999 comments

KPopLover101 40m ago

JR!!!! She is the one that Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were talking about on Twitter! Woohoo!! I love her cover for the song! Kkya~~


SuperGamer 44m ago

Alright! Finally a video teaser has been released!  Man! I love her voice! How about a round of applause! JR, this round of applause is for you! Hwaiting!


EunKyuJR 49m ago

Ahhhhh!!! Nice cover done! I can’t wait for her details to be released! C.J.S. Palli palli palli!


 

Please refer to the blog link below for the application form. All rules and idol lists are in the blog post!!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/200189

 

Author's note: For those who have yet to apply, remember to apply because deadline is 20 May 2012.