What A Coincidence!

GAME | New girl group of C.J.S. Entertainment {Closed}

Jinnie’s POV

Once we got the order from the girls, JR unnie and I headed to the garage to retrieve the car. “I wonder what car did sajang nim prepare for you.” I beamed as I skipped towards the garage without waiting for JR unnie.

“OH MY GOD SUN!”

“Hahaha! You are indeed Junsu oppa’s sister! Your English standard is the same as his! Hahahaha!” JR unnie joked.

“HOLY !” JR unnie shouted.

“Now you know what I mean?” I smirked.

A sleek white shiny Hyundai Avante was standing in front of us.

“Do I really deserve this?” JR unnie mumbled.

“Awww! Unnie, of course you deserve it!” I gave the leader a nudge, jolting her back to her senses.

“I don’t know if I can take anymore surprise or not.” JR unnie chuckled.

“Come on! Let’s go get our lunch!” I pulled her towards the car.

Getting in the car, JR unnie put on her sunglasses and started driving out of the garage like a professional driver. No matter how attractive was the scenery outside; I couldn’t take my eyes off the leader sitting beside me.

JR unnie was indeed from a rich family. The charisma emitting from her was like a princess but seriously she doesn’t behave like one. Ever since I met her during our trainee days, she had always be the first one to reach the class and the last one to leave. At times, she would even volunteer to stay back to clean the practice room. This was one of the traits that I would never find in any of the rich girls.

“I feel so lucky to have JR unnie as our group member leader.”

“Ok! We are here!” JR unnie said as she parked the car outside a pizza place.

“So fast? Unnie, are you a racer?” I chuckled.

“Hahaha! I didn’t drive that fast! You were in the daze when I was driving.” JR unnie chuckled.

“Because I was busy admiring my pretty leader driving. Hahaha!” I laughed out loud.

“Aigoo! I’m not pretty! Let’s go buy the food!” JR unnie linked her arm with mine and walked into the pizza place.

While we were waiting for our order, we decided to go to the super mart nearby to shop for some necessities first. I took the trolley and headed straight to the snacks section. “Jinnie! Wait for me!” I ran all the way to the snacks section, dumping JR behind me.

I was so engrossed in choosing the snacks until I heard a loud bang. “BANG!”

“Omo!” I turned to the source of the loud bang and saw my trolley collided with another trolley.

“Jesong hamnida! Jesong hamnida!” I bowed and apologized repeatedly to the other party.

“Gwenchana!” A husky voice said.

“Yah! Kim Jinkyung! What are you trying to do? Are you hurt?” I turned to see JR unnie storming towards me with her puffed up cheeks.

“Teeheehee! Annyeong unnie! I’m not hurt in any way. But I’m not sure for the trolley.” I turned back and saw a giant staring at me. I gasped the moment I saw who was the giant. “Kris oppa!”

Kris oppa smiled and waved at me. “What Kris oppa?” JR unnie frowned and turned to face Kris.

“Annyeong JR ssi!” He nodded and smiled at her.

“Oh! Annyeong Kris ssi! I’m so sorry for what my dongsaeng did earlier! Jesong hamnida!” JR unnie bowed and apologized.

“Gwenchana! I guess she got a little excited at the snack section.” Kris oppa chuckled.

“Wow! I didn’t expect to meet the leader of EXO-M here! Wait! Kris oppa seems to know JR unnie.”

“Unnie, you know Kris oppa?” I blinked my eyes at her.

“Who don’t know EXO?” JR unnie arched her eyebrow at me with her hands on her hips.

“Aniyo! I’m not referring to that. I mean you know him in person?” I asked.

“Hahaha! I met her when she was with Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun hyung few days ago.” Kris oppa chuckled.

“Ah! I see!”

“Hey Kris! Look what I bought for that baozi!” Another voice spoke.

I looked up and saw Luhan oppa holding a packet of frozen buns, walking towards Kris.

“OH MY GOD! IT’S LUHAN! OPPA OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!” I was screaming in my mind.

“Luhan, let me introduce. This is JR!” Kris oppa said.

“Annyeong haseyo! Luhan imnida!” Luhan oppa replied.

“Hello! I’m JR!” JR unnie replied in mandarin.

“You know how to speak mandarin?” Luhan oppa’s eyes widened after hearing what JR unnie said.

“Of course! I’m a half-korean, half-taiwanese.” JR unnie replied with a smile.

“Nice to meet you! JR ssi!” Luhan oppa shook unnie’s hand.

I was so busy fangirling over Luhan oppa that I didn’t even know everyone was staring at me until JR unnie gave me a nudge. “Yah! What’s wrong with you? Where is your manner?”

“Omo! Jesong hamnida! Annyeong haseyo! Kim Jinkyung imnida! You can call me Jinnie too!” I smiled.

“Annyeong Jinnie!” Luhan oppa flashed his angelic smile at me.

“GOD! If looks could kill, I would have been dead by now!”

“What are you girls doing here?” Kris oppa asked.

“OH! We are here to buy some necessities because we have just moved to our new dorm.” I replied.

“New dorm?” Luhan oppa had a confused look on his face.

“Pardon this old deer! He hardly read news!” Kris oppa joked, earning a punch from Luhan oppa.

“OH MY GOD! Both of them are so freaking hot!”

“They are the upcoming girl group, GAME, of C.J.S. Entertainment.” Kris oppa said.

“Oh! Congratulation!” Luhan extended his hand to me.

“Kamsa hamnida!” I shook his hand and did a mental note to myself.

“KIM JINKYUNG! REMEMBER NOT TO WASH YOUR HAND! KEKEKE!”

“JR ssi, when will be your debut stage?” I looked up to find him gazing lovingly at my dear leader.

“Not sure. We are still waiting for our company to announce it to us.” JR unnie answered with an expressionless face. “Sorry! Can’t talk to you guys further. We still need to run some errands before going back to the dorm.” JR unnie bowed and pushed the trolley away, leaving me behind.

“Bye Kris oppa! Bye Luhan oppa!” I did a 90-degree bow and ran after JR unnie.

“Unnie, wait for me!”

~~~~~

Once we have gotten what we needed from the super mart, we went back to the pizza place to collect the order and headed back to the car. Just as we were about to walk to our car, we saw Kris oppa and Luhan oppa exiting from the super mart.

“Oppas, we meet again!” I exclaimed.

“Hey Jinnie!” Luhan oppa grinned.

“Kkya~~ Luhan oppa is smiling at me! OH MY GOD!” I could feel my blood rushing to my head.

“Are you girls going back to the dorm? It looks like it’s going to rain now.” Kris oppa asked. Again, he had this loving stare in his eyes when he talked to my dear dorky leader.

“It’s okay! We got car!” JR unnie took out the car key and unlocked the car boot to put our stuff.

“Oppa, are you guys going back to the dorm?” I asked them.

“Yes! It’s about 15 minutes walking distance from here.” Luhan oppa replied.

“Oh! Unnie, why don’t we give them a lift to their dorm? It’s going to rain soon and I doubt they have an umbrella with them.” I batted my eyes at her.

“Sure! I will give you guys a lift!” JR unnie answered coolly and went into the driver’s seat.

A cheeky thought crept past my mind. “Kris oppa, why don’t you sit in front? I don’t think unnie know where your dorm is located.” I said.

“Ah… Is it okay?” He bent down to look at JR unnie who was already in the car.

“It’s okay.” She said and nodded. After getting the consent, Kris oppa went into the front seat while Luhan oppa and I were at the back.

During the journey, Kris oppa was giving the direction to JR unnie while Luhan oppa was teaching me on solving the rubix cube. “Okay! We are here!” JR unnie called out.

“So fast? I have yet to solve this rubix cube.” I pouted.

“Jinnie-ah, you can keep this rubix cube.  Show me next time!” Luhan oppa flashed his beautiful smile at me again.

“Kkya~~ I’m so going to die now!”

“JR ssi, thanks for sending us back!” Kris oppa thanked JR unnie.

“No problem! All the best for the SM Town at LA.” JR unnie smiled and I could see Kris oppa had a tint of blush on his face.

“I think this giant leader is in love with my dorky leader. Kekeke!”

“Thanks!” Kris oppa replied.

“Luhan oppa, you too! Hwaiting for the SM Town!” I beamed.

“I will! Saengie!” Luhan oppa said and ruffled my hair.

“GOD! I’m so going to faint now! I WILL NOT WASH MY HAIR!”

~~~~~

“We are back!” I went into the dorm with the food with JR unnie behind me.

“UNNIES! YOU GIRLS ARE SO LATE!” Jaehwa and Nikki shouted from the second floor.

“Jinnie unnie, let me help you!” Tiara came forward to help me.

“Aigoo! We happened to meet the EXO guys at the super mart and so we sent then back to their dorm before coming back.” I smiled.

“EXO? ALL OF THEM?” Yun came running down the stairs and charged towards JR unnie.

“Yah! Watch where you are going!” JR unnie scolded Yun.

“Mianhae unnie!” Yun apologized and hung her head low.

“We saw Kris oppa and Luhan oppa!” I beamed.

“Wow! The charismatic leader and the cutie lead vocalist! Unnies, you are so lucky!” Mazie joined us at the kitchen with Yun and JR unnie following behind.

“JR unnie! I have something to tell you!” I popped next to her while she was putting the cartons of milk into the fridge.

“Yes, Jinnie?” She looked up with a smile.

“I think Kris oppa likes you!” I beamed.

There was a moment of silence before a series of screaming and squealing started.

“OH MY GOD! LEADER FOR A LEADER!”

“JR unnie, go for Kris oppa!”

“Kkya~~ Our pretty leader with EXO-M charismatic leader! Cool!”

“I SHIP KrisRin! Woohoo!”

“Unnie, I’m so happy for you!”

“Calm down girls!” JR unnie shouted, causing all of us to stop.

JR unnie heaved a sigh before she started talking. “He has a lover and that lover is definitely not me! Is his fellow member Tao.”

“MWO?” That was the unanimous reply we gave.

“I saw them before. The maknae, Tao, was looking at him with lustful eyes.” JR unnie imitated.

“That is the hyung-dongsaeng relationship. Unnie, you think too much! I saw how Kris oppa looked at you. He is literally in love with you.” I said.

“Stop talking about this guy! I thought all of you are hungry?” JR unnie arched her eyebrow at us before she went back to pack the stuff we bought earlier.

“Aish! Stubborn unnie!” I thought.