The Dorm

GAME | New girl group of C.J.S. Entertainment {Closed}

Nicole’s POV

Saturday was finally here! After the breakfast with Hyun Jae, we headed to the company to meet the girls. “Time flies, isn’t it?” I said.

“Ne! Just a blink of eyes, the girls are going to debut soon! I’m so happy for them!” Hyun Jae exclaimed.

“It’s like they are finally become an adult! Hahahaha!” I chuckled.

“Please! We have a very young maknae in the group! So they can’t really consider being an adult! Kekeke!” I sniggered.

“Hahaha! I almost forget about that! I wonder how JR is going to handle them. All their personalities are so different.” Hyun Jae replied.

“Let’s trust sajang nim’s decision! Since he is the one who chose JR as the leader, I’m sure he know what he is doing else he won’t be the CEO of C.J.S. right?” I draped my arm around Hyun Jae’s shoulders.

“Alright! Let’s go!” Hyun Jae smiled and marched into the building with me.

We headed straight to the dance studio to meet the girls. Even before we went in, a series of laughter could be heard from a distance away. “I guess they are already here!” I chuckled.

Hyun Jae pushed open the door and we were welcomed by a synchronized greeting from them. “Annyeong unnies!”

“Wow! Wow! Wow! Did you girls just practise your greeting together?” I chuckled.

“Nicole unnie! All of us are meant for each other!” Jaehwa chirped.

“Ewww! I like guys not girls!” Nikki showed a disgusted look.

“Nikki unnie!” Jaehwa whined.

“Alright! The van is here soon! Are you ready to move into the dorm?” I cheered.

“Yeah!”

10 minutes later, I received a call from the driver informing that he had reached. “Ok! Girls, let’s go! The van is here!” I clapped my hands to urge them.

“I wonder how our dorm will look like!” Mazie said excitedly.

“Ne! Me too!” Tia sniggered.

“Well! We going to see it soon!” Yun winked.

“I guess they will scream their lungs out when they see their dorm!” Hyun Jae whispered at me.

“Did you bring your earplugs with you?” I sniggered.

“OMO! I didn’t! Ottoke?” I giggled.

“Then just prepare to be deaf! Bahahahahaha!” I laughed out loud.

******************

Mazie’s POV

Everyone was very excited over how our new dorm would be like. All of us couldn’t stop discussing during the journey to our new dorm. After 20 minutes ride, the van came to a halt in front of a very modern looking house. I went agape when I saw the external design of our dorm.

Full-length glasses were used almost everywhere of the house. The use of glasses made the whole house looked so spacious. I was dazzled by the amazing design of the house until someone started talking.

  

“My god! Is this where we are going to stay?” I turned to see Yun asking JR unnie.

“That’s not my main concern! How am I supposed to clean this whole house?” JR exclaimed, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

“What?” JR shot us a weird stare.

“JR-ah, there will be part-time maid coming to the dorm on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday to do all the cleaning for you girls. Everything has been settled for all of you. You don’t have to worry about this, Miss Leader!” Nicole unnie poked the leader’s puffed up cheek.

“JR unnie, don’t worry! We will help you to clean the dorm together!” Jinnie gave the leader a nudge.

“Girls! Let’s go in to see your individual room!” Hyun Jae unnie urged.

“Yeah!” Nikkie and Jaehwa were the first to run into the dorm.

The moment we went into the dorm, all of us gasped in awe.

“WOW!”

“OMO!”

“COOL!”

“OH MY GOD!”

“KKYAAAA~~~”

“WOOHOO!”

These were the reaction we have. The only person who didn’t give any reaction was JR unnie. She was literally stumped.

“Psst! Unnie, are you okay?” I started waving my hand in front of her.

“Mianhae! I’m in a state of shock! Hahaha!” She rubbed her neck and blushed.

“Aigoo! Why is my leader unnie so cute? First she is worried about the cleaning of house and now she is stumped by the design. I think GAME is going to be a super fun group to be with.”

“Ok! Girls, follow us! I will bring you to your room now!” Nicole unnie clapped her hands.

All of us proceeded to the second level where all the rooms were located.

“Man! I love the view we have! It’s so freaking cool! Jjang!” Jinnie exclaimed.

“Yes! I’m so freaking in love with our dorm!” Tia agreed.

“Ok! The two cousins! Nikki and Jaehwa! The first room on the left is shared between the two of you!” Hyun Jae unnie pointed at the room with a purple theme.

“Hyun Jae unnie, how did you know we love purple colour?” Jaehwa’s eyes sparkled when she saw their room.

“Sajang nim is a very observant man! That’s all I can say!” Nicole unnie flashed a wink.

“I’m going to stay in the room for the whole of my life!” Nikki ran into the room and plopped herself onto the queen-sized bed.

“Then I got to ask you to move out since you don’t wanna debut as GAME!” Hyun Jae unnie threw a smirk at Nikki.

“Andwae! I’m just kidding!” Nikki mehrong.

“Ok! Let’s proceed on!” Nicole unnie went over to the next room.

“Tia! Jinnie! This is your room!” Hyun Jae unnie smiled.

“Yeah! Our room looks awesome too!” Jinnie beamed.

“Ne! White and grey make the room look so spacious!” Tia added.

“I wonder how my room will look like!” I whispered to JR unnie.

“It will be as awesome as the first two too!” The leader replied with a smile.

“I hope so!”

“Next! Mazie and Yun! The room opposite JinTia’s room will be your room!” Nicole unnie went into minimalist white bedroom.

“Oh man! I love the bed! European style!” Yun skipped into the room with her luggage.

“I think sajang nim is really spoiling us!” JR unnie chuckled.

“JR unnie, I suppose you will be having a room by your own.” I pouted.

“You are right! The leader will have a room on her room so that she won’t get disturbed by the little rascals!” Nicole unnie wrapped her arm around JR unnie’s shoulder and headed towards the last room.

***********

JR’s POV

“Dear leader, this will be your room!” Hyun Jae unnie opened the door, revealing a room in black and white theme. My mouth gapped the moment I saw the design. The floor and walls were painted black while the other furniture was white.

“Close your mouth, Miss! Cockroach may fly in anytime from now!” Nicole unnie chuckled.

Before I even went into my room, the dongsaengs were already pushing past me to go into my room.

“Unnie, your room is huge!”

“The view from your room is so freaking nice!”

“I don’t want to share room with Nikki unnie now! I wanna bunk in with you! JR unnie! Please!” Jaehwa started her aegyo show again.

“JR unnie, I’m so so so envy of you!” Yun pouted.

“I can switch room with you if you want to?” I smiled.

“Awww! I’m just kidding with you, unnie!” Yun gave me a bear hug, causing me to choke.

“Yun, you are going to kill JR with your hug!” Hyun Jae unnie laughed.

“One more thing!” Nicole took out something from her back pocket and handed it to me.

“A car key?” I stared at the item in my hand.

“Yup! This is the company car for you!” Hyun Jae unnie smiled.

“Wow! JR unnie, you have a car now!” Jinnie popped up out of nowhere.

“Sajang nim is the one who prepared this! He thinks that it would be easier for you to have a car. Like if you were to have morning classes and practice in the afternoon, you can use the car so basically you are free to use this car.” Nicole unnie said.

“JR unnie, can you send me to school everyday?” Jaehwa asked.

“Girls, don’t abuse the car and your unnie too much! Araso?” Hyun Jae unnie warned.

“Ne! We won’t!”

After Nicole and Hyun Jae unnies left, the dongsaengs went around the house to explore while I headed back to my room to unpack my stuff.

“Knock knock!”

“Come in!”

“Unnie, why didn’t you go around exploring the house with us?” Jinnie came into my room.

“We have plenty of time to explore, I can do it anytime in future.” I chuckled.

“Oh yeah! You are right! Hahaha!” Jinnie plopped herself onto my bed. “Awww! Unnie, your bed is so comfy!” She started rolling on the bed.

“Aigoo! All the beds are the same!” I shook my head at my dongsaeng’s cute statement.

“Teeheehee!”

“JR UNNIEEEEEEE!” Sound of rapid footsteps was heard.

I turned to see Jaehwa and Nikki running into my room.

“Mwo? What happen?” I asked.

“What should we have for lunch?” Jaehwa rubbed her tummy.

“I will go buy lunch because I don’t think the car can fit all of us in.” I said.

“Yeah! I wanna eat pizza!” Nikki pumped her fist in the air.

“Jaehwa, you?” I asked.

“Anything for me!” Jaehwa beamed.

“Unnie, I will go with you then!” Jinnie volunteered.

“Ok! I will go ask the rest!” I grabbed my phone and wallet before leaving the room.